Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John McCain Says Trump Is "Unwilling" And "Unable" To Stand Up To Putin

Jan2017

John McCain Says Trump Is "Unwilling" And "Unable" To Stand Up To Putin

Not surprising . . . for McCain ( "He's dying anyway" )

John McCain Says Trump Is "Unwilling" And "Unable" To Stand Up To Putin

"No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant."

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory," McCain said. "The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate. But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake."
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...a-tyrant-putin

Now, should President Trump just issue an Executive Order to de-classify and open up John McCain sealing the Vietnam MIA-POW files (?)

Why did McCain do that ? Working for the enemy ?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    McCain is a Fearmonger and a very entrenched member of the Deep State. If anyone needs to get thrown out, its him.

Last edited by DamianTV; 07-18-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Obama bowed to the Saudi king. I seem to remember most the hijackers came from there (if you believe the official narrative, still waiting to see the unredacted 29 pages). Didn't that make him a traitor? The hijackers killed more than the hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Obama bowed to the Saudi king. I seem to remember most the hijackers came from there (if you believe the official narrative, still waiting to see the unredacted 29 pages). Didn't that make him a traitor? The hijackers killed more than the hackers.
    You can read the 29 pages here (scroll down the page): https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/polit...-11/index.html

A long-classified U.S. report released Friday found that some of the 9/11 hijackers were in contact with and received support from individuals likely connected to the Saudi government.

Known as the "28 pages," the secret document was part of a 2002 Congressional Joint Inquiry into the Sept. 11 attacks and has been classified since the report's completion, despite repeated calls for its release. The document, which the administration finally delivered to Congress earlier Friday, actually contains 29 pages of material, plus a letter from then-CIA Director George Tenet.

"While in the United States, some of the September 11 hijackers were in contact with, and received support or assistance from, individuals who may be connected to the Saudi Government," the document says.

The pages also say that the inquiry obtained information "indicating that Saudi Government officials in the United States may have other ties to al-Qa'ida and other terrorist groups," but the commission that authored the document acknowledged that much of the info "remains speculative and yet to be independently verified."
    After the pages were posted online Friday afternoon, the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a statement saying that their declassification and release did not constitute a national security risk.

But it noted that the decision to authorize the release "does not indicate the Intelligence Community's agreement" with the report's "accuracy or concurrence with any information it contains."

In the wake of the release, the chairman and ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee issued a joint statement endorsing the declassification of the pages.

Chairman Devin Nunes added, however, that "it's important to note that this section does not put forward vetted conclusions, but rather unverified leads that were later fully investigated by the Intelligence Community."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-18-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

You can read the 29 pages here (scroll down the page): https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/polit...-11/index.html
    Did you miss were I wrote "unredacted?" Or are you purposely being obtuse?

Did you miss were I wrote "unredacted?" Or are you purposely being obtuse?

There is very little redacted in the pages.

There is very little redacted in the pages.
    Which means some of it is redacted. Correct? Or are we not using the same written language? Are you one of those Rooskies that is using a translator program?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which means some of it is redacted. Correct? Or are we not using the same written language? Are you one of those Rooskies that is using a translator program?
    Zippy aka. C-3PO is fluent in over six million forms of communication. His repertoire includes machines and programming languages and information protocols. These alone would encompass a decent chunk of his knowledge base.

Yes, "very little" would be some. One line here- a few words there.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-18-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Yes, "very little" would be some. One line here- a few words there.
    Even one word is so important. "Would," "wouldn't," such a difference they make. Would you agree? Or wouldn't you?

Even one word is so important. "Would," "wouldn't," such a difference they make. Would you agree? Or wouldn't you?
    There is more than enough context to know what is being talked about in the 29 pages.

There is more than enough context to know what is being talked about in the 29 pages.
    It's a simple question.

Would you agree?

Or wouldn't you?

Brought to you by an *actual* DOCUMENTED traitor
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

It's a simple question.

Would you agree?

Or wouldn't you?
    Do I agree that sometimes one word can make a difference? Yes. Do I agree that there is somehow a major sinister plot being covered up by censoring a few words on the pages in the report? Probably not. Also should keep in mind that the authors of those pages admitted that they contained unverified claims (which is why they said they were left out of the final published report).

Have you actually read through the 29 pages?

Jan2017

Good point . . . though getting distracted from the Zippypest.

At the time, some media outlets criticized Obama for the gesture, calling it a "shocking display of fealty".

Did Obama bow to Saudi King Abdullah, or was he cleaning the floor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUif1--r38
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-18-2018 at 05:06 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    McCain needs to disappear and gone.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Do I agree that sometimes one word can make a difference? Yes. Do I agree that there is somehow a major sinister plot being covered up by censoring a few words on the pages in the report? Probably not. Also should keep in mind that the authors of those pages admitted that they contained unverified claims (which is why they said they were left out of the final published report).

Have you actually read through the 29 pages?
    Define "few."

Define "few."
    I take you have not actually looked at them. I did provide a link earlier. https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/polit...-11/index.html Scroll down a bit to find it.

Page one of them: Three lines in the middle and three short bits at the bottom.

Page two. Two words (looks like single words- maybe one or two: second one seems to be a name.

"According to FBI files, ______ at the company said that al- Bayoumi received a monthly salary even though he had been there on only one occasion."

Next page. Two separate lines.

Next page. One name.

They don't look anything like this:

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-18-2018 at 05:15 PM.

I take you have not actually looked at them. I did provide a link earlier. https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/polit...-11/index.html Scroll down a bit to find it.

Page one of them: Three lines in the middle and three short bits at the bottom.

Page two. Two words (looks like single words- maybe one or two: second one seems to be a name.

"According to FBI files, ______ at the company said that al- Bayoumi received a monthly salary even though he had been there on only one occasion."

Next page. Two separate lines.

Next page. One name.

They don't look anything like this:

Please provide the redacted sentence. The sentence before and the sentence after. On all 29 pages. Then I'll get back to you. As the progs say "take your whataboutisms somewhere else, dude."

Please provide the redacted sentence. The sentence before and the sentence after. On all 29 pages. Then I'll get back to you. As the progs say "take your whataboutisms somewhere else, dude."
    I will let you read it for yourself.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-18-2018 at 05:35 PM.

I will let you read it for yourself.
    Get back to me when you want to get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I guess if I had to have a beer with one of them I would pick # 5
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    McCain needs to disappear and gone.
    i HONESTLY thought that traitor wuz ded...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    When was he last seen in public?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    He may be, if not he is well on his way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Zippy aka. C-3PO is fluent in over six million forms of communication. His repertoire includes machines and programming languages and information protocols. These alone would encompass a decent chunk of his knowledge base.
    LOL I bet he will transcend to become an A.I. unit.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

McCain is still butt hurt over the election he lost.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast