Thread: 'MSM wants us to cast Russia as an enemy & it's wrong' – Ron Paul to RT

'MSM wants us to cast Russia as an enemy & it's wrong' – Ron Paul to RT

https://www.rt.com/news/433420-ron-p...-russia-enemy/

The meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin is a "step in the right direction," former US Senator Ron Paul told RT, while also addressing the "propaganda" notion that the US must have an enemy in Russia.

"I was very pleased with what went on today," Paul said. He added that if the two leaders ever had a serious discussion, "I guess it would come out on how much we've been involved when we shouldn't be involved, for instance in Ukraine, and how that occurred.”

"But if they don't want to concentrate on those problems and they want to look forward I think that is great… I think the next best step ever would be for us to reassess this and say that Trump's going in the right direction and talk him into getting rid of the sanctions on Russia."

Paul also addressed the US media, calling it a "big problem" because "they're almost unanimously endorsing the idea that we have to have an enemy, and at this point – especially for the last 20 years – they've been working very hard to make Russia the enemy, and I think this is wrong."

When asked by RT why the US media already seems angry about the meeting between the two presidents, he said: "It's hard to say, but we usually describe that there is a secret government that likes to control things and most people know what we talk about when we talk about the 'deep state.' And they do have a lot of clout, they are very much involved in the media and the leadership of both parties, so both parties and the media are very, very, annoyed with Trump [being so] independent."

Paul also addressed the recent indictment of 12 Russian individuals by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, saying there is "an argument why Russia is an enemy and we have to quit talking to them and I think it's just a propaganda stunt and I think those indictments were more about propaganda than seeking justice."

Full article at link. Video at link also but I wasnt able to get a URL to embed it here. Mods can feel free to edit this post if they can put the video in the quote.

---

To usurp or maintain power, you need to create an Enemy that the pubic will always be afraid of. Terrorists, Russians, Freedom, etc. So uh, Boogity Boogity. Same message is the same as always. "You need MSM to tell you what to think of Trump and know who to be afraid of this week." Now, if we look at the "reasons" they say Russia is the "Enemy", namely Election Interference, is the MSM really gonna try to say "it is fine if the US does it to other countries, but not ok if any other countries do it to us"? This is why the MSM has become a dying breed, desperate for ratings by sensationalism and self promotion at the expense of all that you hold true and dear.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 07-18-2018 at 03:23 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    '...former Senator...'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    '...former Senator...'?
    Not a big deal, really . . . Russian news writer/journalist uses 'Senator' in place of 'Congressman'

I'm gonna just drop this in here . . .

The Apollo–Soyuz Test Project, conducted in July 1975, was the first joint U.S.–Soviet space flight,
    as a symbol of the policy of détente that the two superpowers were pursuing at the time.

Brand reported, "We've got Soyuz in the sextant." Voice contact was made soon after. Hello. Soyuz, Apollo," Stafford said in Russian. Kubasov replied in English, "Hello everybody. Hi to you, Tom and Deke. Hello there, Vance."

- "I can see his antenna out here Nick"
    - "Roger" "Apollo, Houston. I got two messages for you.
    Moscow is go for docking. Houston is go for docking. It's up to you guys, have fun."
    - "Allright. Sounds good."
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-18-2018 at 04:51 PM.

its crazy, AND THEY ARE ACTUAL COMMUNISTS!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?