Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rothschild’s Ex-Wife Found Dead, Hanging from Doorknob at Home

Rothschild’s Ex-Wife Found Dead, Hanging from Doorknob at Home

Rothschild’s Ex-Wife Found Dead, Hanging from Doorknob at Home

Annabelle Neilson dies aged 49-years-old - police say death is 'not suspicious'

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on
    17th July 2018 @ 12.23pm

© press

Rothschild's ex-wife Annabelle Neilson was found dead in her London home The ex-wife of elite banker Nataniel Rothschild has been found dead at her home in Chelsea, London.

49-year-old Annabelle Neilson's body was discovered hanging from a doorknob in the bathroom of her $4.1 million mansion on Thursday, but news of her sudden and tragic death has only just been made public.

Police have yet to confirm the cause of her death, and haven't ruled out drug or alcohol use, but say they are "not treating it as suspicious." Neilson was previously married to Nathaniel Rothschild - son of Lord Jacob Rothschild and heir to his family's fortune - for three years after a six-year relationship.

After divorcing Rothschild she was reportedly forced to sign a confidentiality agreement and rescind the dynastic name.

Since splitting with the banking heir, she was in an extremely close relationship with fashion designer Alexander McQueen who also died in eerily similar circumstances to Neilson.

McQueen's death was announced on the afternoon of 11 February 2010.

In the morning, his housekeeper found him hanging from a doorknob at his home in Green Street, London W1.

Annabelle Neilson was supposedly the last person to see McQueen alive and she was left devastated by his death

© press Annabelle Neilson was the last person to see Alexander McQueen alive

According to the Daily Mail, Annabelle was a great friend of cover girl Kate Moss and also close to the late fashion designer Alexander McQueen, after becoming his muse aged just 22.

"He was my brother, my boyfriend, my soulmate. Most of the time people called me Mr.s McQueen. Quite often we were sharing a bed," she told the Daily Mail in 2015.

"The truth is I was happier with Lee than with anyone else. He asked me to marry him towards the end and I said no. I wish now that I had said yes." A British aristocrat, Annabelle shocked high society when she eloped to Las Vegas with Nat Rothschild in 1994.

Rothschild is the only son and heir of banker Jacob Rothschild and is in line to become the fifth Baron Rothschild and inherit around £500million on his father's death. The former couple met on a beach in India, and a close family friend told the Daily Mail at the time of their divorce that Rothschild's parents had been 'appalled' by their then 23-year-old son's 'vulgar' choice of wife.

After just three years of marriage, marked by hard-partying and cataclysmic rows, the couple split and Annabelle reportedly received a generous financial settlement in return for rescinding the dynastic name and signing a confidentiality agreement.

Rothschild reportedly went on to date Natalie Portman and Ivanka Trump, before marrying a topless model, Loretta Basey, two years ago.

Annabelle went on to date Edward Spencer Churchill, the Duke of Marlborough's half-brother, with the exes remaining close after their break-up.

Indeed the last picture of Annabelle was taken at his marriage last week, held at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, Oxfordshire.

She posed happily alongside her friend Kate Moss in the image. While her ex-husband's parents were not pleased by their son's choice of wife, Annabelle was in fact very well connected - her paternal grandmother was a second cousin of the late Queen Mother.

The brunette beauty was the daughter of Elizabeth, the Marquesa Campus di Santinelli, while her first cousin was the Earl of Warwick.

Growing up, she divided her time between the family’s country estate – Chiltern House in The Chilterns – and a home in West London. However, despite her gilded upbringing, Annabelle's childhood was far from easy.

Severely dyslexic, she was badly bullied at her exclusive private school and left at 16 without any qualifications.

She headed to Australia to stay with family friends, but while there was the victim of a horrific assault.

Her attacker, later convicted of killing three women, tied her to a tree and beat her for two hours, leaving her in need of reconstructive surgery.

Left depressed, she was a heroin addict by the time she turned 16.

She managed to get herself off hard drugs but said they helped her survive the brutal experience.

"In a way, heroin saved me because otherwise, I would have killed myself," she told the Daily Mail.

Rarely seen together, Nathaniel is the only son and heir of Lord Jacob Rothschild who described Annabelle Neilson as 'vulgar'

Tall, beautiful and well connected, the young brunette turned to modeling - a decision which changed the course of her life.

It was her work as a muse for McQueen that put Annabelle on the fashion map after they met when she was just 22. They were introduced by the late Tatler fashion editor Isabella Blow, who was then the muse of celebrated milliner Philip Treacy.

"Issie brought me to Lee as a model. "She presented me to him as his new girl. Lee loved me immediately and it felt like we knew each other straight away," Annabelle told the Daily Mail in 2015.

"We were so alike. He was also dyslexic; he mirrored me in so many ways.

"Indeed it was while working for McQueen in the early 1990s that Annabelle met Kate and Naomi. Annabelle explained:

In later life, Annabelle starred in the U.S. reality show Ladies Of London for two seasons, from 2014 to 2015.

She used the series as a way to relaunch herself as a children's author two years ago, publishing a series of books, The Me Me Me's.

The show chronicled her life in London, including a devastating horse accident, which left her with multiple broken injuries, including a broken back and pelvis.

While recovering Annabelle was cared for by her parents at their home off the Kings Road in Chelsea, West London.

Speaking at the family home on Monday, Annabelle's father Max told Mail Online: "I am sorry but I can't help you. Thank you for calling."

Fans flocked to Instagram to pay tribute to Annabelle.

An Instagram picture of a swimming pool was posted to her account the day following her death, presumably a pre-scheduled post.

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4545-...orknob-at-home
    © Neon Nettle

READ MORE: Hanging from Doorknobs: 12 Pedophile Related Celebrity Suicides So Far
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do you hang yourself from a doorknob?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Have you tried Google?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Have you tried Google?
    Nope
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Have you tried Google?
    How do you hang yourself from Google?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Rothschild is the only son and heir of banker Jacob Rothschild and is in line to become the fifth Baron Rothschild and inherit around £500million on his father's death.

Ya....right
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So the big Rothschild connection is that she was married to one for three years more that two decades ago (1994- 1997).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So the big Rothschild connection is that she was married to one for three years more that two decades ago (1994- 1997).
    And her ex-boyfriend was murdered by the Rothschilds (a decade ago)
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Will Zippy ever get out of red?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Will Zippy ever get out of red?
    Thank you for your informative contribution to the discussion.

Link?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/02/1...een/index.html

Fashion designer Alexander McQueen hanged himself in his wardrobe and left a suicide note, a coroner told a London inquest Wednesday.

McQueen, 40, was found dead at his London apartment Thursday. The cause of death was asphyxia and hanging, said coroner's officer Lynda Martindill.

A police officer told the inquest that McQueen's death was "nonsuspicious," according to Martindill.

"The coroner said a note had been found and is being looked at by the police," Martindill said, without offering details about the note.

The coroner adjourned the inquest until April 28 in order to complete the full post-mortem report, she said.
    He had battled drug abuse and depression for years.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-17-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Either auto-erotic has become quite the fad, or killing people and making it look like auto-erotic has become quite the fad.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Have you tried Google?
    Well, I tried and all I got was a bunch of suicide prevention links and links to yahoo questions of other people asking the same thing. Not one single link to an Instructable or something useful. How are these people figuring out how to do it? Besides, If I wanted to commit suicide, I'd find a more exciting way to go. I wouldn't want people reading about how I hung myself from a doorknob.

Link?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/02/1...een/index.html

He had battled drug abuse and depression for years.

There you go! Proof that the Rothschilds are behind it! Thanks for the link!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There you go! Proof that the Rothschilds are behind it! Thanks for the link!

That is a documentary Kubrick made about your bosses before he was murdered.

The video is longer than it took you to respond, clearly you didn't watch it, but it is precisely what is happening here.

The video is longer than it took you to respond, clearly you didn't watch it, but it is precisely what is happening here.
    Um--- that was not a documentary. It is just a movie.

https://www.newsweek.com/final-days-...mcqueen-357262

THE FINAL DAYS OF ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

On 3 February, via his Twitter account, McQueen wrote, “I’m letting my followers know my mother passed away yesterday if it she had not me nor would you RIPmumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .” A few moments later, he added, “But life must go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

On Sunday, 7 February, he wrote, “been a $#@!ing awful week but my friends have been great but now i have to some how pull myself together and finish with the HELLS ANGELS & PROLIFIC DAEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,” a reference to his latest collection.

This was inspired by early Netherlandish artists such as Hans Memling, Hugo van der Goes and Hieronymus Bosch, Byzantine imagery, Grinling Gibbons and Jean Fouquet, whose Virgin and Child Surrounded by Angels Lee had used as a reference in Joan.

However, McQueen could not face the thought of work and locked himself in his flat.

“A few days before he died he called me and I could tell that he had been taking drink and drugs,” said Archie Reed. “‘My dog has been diagnosed with cancer and I have to make a choice about whether to put her to sleep.’”

Archie felt annoyed by what he saw as McQueen’s self-centered attitude and, during the conversation, called him a “selfish $#@!.”

“I’ve got my own problems to deal with, go and take a $#@!ing sleeping pill,” he told him. “I’ll come around tomorrow, I’ll cook dinner and we’ll sort this out properly.” He never heard from McQueen again.

Using small, subtle gestures, McQueen started to say his goodbyes. On February 8, he spoke to his nephew Gary James McQueen and asked him to create a gravestone for his mother that incorporated the design of an angel. “He said he wanted it to be uplifting,” Gary said.

Then McQueen phoned his sister Janet and told her that he loved her. He gave Annabelle Neilson his wallet, explaining that he needed a new one, and a photograph of him with one of his dogs.

On February 9, at seven in the morning, he sent a tweet to Kerry Youmans, in a spirit of fun: “I’m here with my girl annie tinkerbell [Annabelle Neilson] wishing kerry the slag, happy birthday in NY, your [sic] 40 now girl time to slow it down we think.”

The same day, he managed to drag himself into work, where he spoke to Trino Verkade about his mother’s funeral. “Make it late,” he had said, when Trino had asked him about the time he wanted a table at J. Sheekey’s restaurant on the night of the funeral. He also spoke to Janet again, telling her that he was going to make his mother an old-fashioned pink winceyette nightgown, which he would then have biked to the funeral home.

He wrote a handwritten note to Kerry which said, “I want to thank you for always being a good friend to me. Love, Lee,” which he sent by FedEx and which arrived in New York soon after the news of McQueen’s death had broken.

On 10 February McQueen had dinner at Scott’s with some members of his studio—“apparently he was very together at dinner,” said Daphne Guinness—and then he and Annabelle Neilson returned to his flat in Green Street.

McQueen had always promised Annabelle that he would never follow Isabella’s suicide, “but who will ever know what was going on in his mind, what he was dealing with?” she wondered.

McQueen knew he could not bear to attend the funeral of his mother, which had been scheduled for February 12. His much-loved dog Minter had been diagnosed with cancer. Death for him seemed like an escape, a blessed relief, a step towards the kind of thought-free existence that he had craved for so long.

“I wonder now if things would have been different if I hadn’t left that night, but a part of me knows that there is nothing anyone could have done to change anything,” said Annabelle.

In the early hours, and in a desperate state of mind, McQueen took hold of a book, Wolfe von Lenkiewicz’s The Descent of Man, and on the back cover wrote the words, “Please look after my dogs. Sorry, I love you, Lee. PS Bury me at the church.”

He then started to use the Internet to research suicide methods. He tapped into the search engine Yahoo, “When someone slits their wrist how long does it take for them to die?”

He would have read answers such as, “that’s a carzy [sic] *** question but I’ve heard it takes 4 to 5 hours,” “THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER. GOD BLESS YOU AND WHO EVER IS CUTTING THEIR WRIST!” and “It wouldn’t make them die. It just leaves large gashes in their arms, which may turn into scars. Slitting your wrists isn’t enough to kill you.”

The exact chronology of McQueen’s actions that night is unclear, but there was no doubt of his intentions; this was no “cry for help.” He took zopiclone, a prescription sleeping pill, and midazolam, a tranquilizer, both of which were found in his bloodstream, as well as a “significant” amount of cocaine.

He tried to slit his wrists with a dagger in the en-suite shower room of the second bedroom; there, police found a chopping board together with a knife sharpener, a large kitchen knife and a meat cleaver.

His family regarded this as completely out of character: Lee hated the sight of real blood and would scream in shock and distress if he so much as nipped his finger with a pair of scissors. Then he tried to hang himself in the shower by using the cord of his dressing gown, but failed when the head buckled due to his weight.

Finally, he removed the clothes from the guest bedroom closet, took his favorite brown leather belt, looped it around the rail and then used it to hang himself. As he died, the scented candle that he had lit earlier continued to burn throughout the night.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-17-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Lots of people do it. Tie a rope around your neck, tie the other end to the doorknob, and sit down. From other conversations I've had, people seem to think that you'd spontaneously stand up as the body tried to save itself, but in reality, you just pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Lots of people do it. Tie a rope around your neck, tie the other end to the doorknob, and sit down. From other conversations I've had, people seem to think that you'd spontaneously stand up as the body tried to save itself, but in reality, you just pass out.
    I'll take your word for it but I still don't get it.

Yep, and they cut 24 minutes out of the most damaging parts.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Clearly evolution didn't deem it worthy to prepare us for these circumstances.

Um--- that was not a documentary. It is just a movie.
    No, it was actually more of a documentary, hence why they murdered him and deleted a few scenes before it was released.

[IMG]hn.jpg[/IMG]
    Prison inmates hang themselves from the top bunk the same way. The neck doesn't break - it's just asyphixation.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, it was actually more of a documentary, hence why they murdered him and deleted a few scenes before it was released.

He also cut 20 minutes from 2001 and a full scene from "The Shining". He cut a pie fight scene in the War Room from Dr. Strangelove. Even the "edited" Eyes Wide Shut still ran three hours. Perhaps three and a half was simply too long.

Why would a guy kill (or have killed) his ex-wife after 20 years (especially since there is little evidence of contact between them during that time)? Why kill McQueen when they too had zero contact?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-17-2018 at 04:47 PM.

[IMG]ht_1558693314_n.jpg[/IMG]
    I didn't explain it right. They tie the rope to the doorknob, toss the rope over the top of the door, make a noose on the other side of the door, then just sit.
    Last edited by angelatc; 07-17-2018 at 04:25 PM.

What did she know about Hillary Clinton?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I knew a guy who did it from a truck door . I never saw that coming . I had a beer with him every week . He had a nice girlfriend , job etc . Hard to tell sometimes what people are really thinking .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast