Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Trump's next move?

Question What's Trump's next move?

He is not going to just watch this cluster$#@! unfold?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All eyes are upon him...

Some say he's floundering and hit the hornets nest with both barrels. The #QAnon folks think the poles are about to shift and volcanoes will erupt, the deep state satanist pedo-cabal is running out of baby's blood, and that secret ninjas doing night raids have prepared Gitmo for 40,000 people who have already been indicted...

I'd say the former is more likely than the latter.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    All eyes are upon him...

Some say he's floundering and hit the hornets nest with both barrels.
    12ga at a distance is a good way to destroy a hornets nest,, as long as it is not near anything valuable.

Much better than hitting one with a stick.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    12ga at a distance is a good way to destroy a hornets nest,, as long as it is not near anything valuable.

Much better than hitting one with a stick.
    To be clear, I am happy Trump met with Putin, and I think preventing war is preferable to risking millions of lives over Podesta's emails and a few dank memes. I just don't know where he goes from here, and I enjoy trolling the Qanon folks. Trump threw down the gauntlet... what now?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

To be clear, I am happy Trump met with Putin, and I think preventing war is preferable to risking millions of lives over Podesta's emails and a few dank memes. I just don't know where he goes from here, and I enjoy trolling the Qanon folks. Trump threw down the gauntlet... what now?
    I am an Observer..
    I stand by my assessment,,Trump is a Clown.
    That does seem to work for him however.. I have seen some good moves and some that are questionable (imo).

I would rather see peaceful deals rather than Nuclear Annihilation that Clinton was angling for.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I think he is meeting with some House/Senate members today. Only thing on his agenda. I think we will know more after that.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why not?

I would...he tossed a troll grenade the size of Tsar Bomba.

I'd take a vacation myself and watch the hysteria from my mountain villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why not?

I was thinking the same thing.

Edited to add...

They're showing their crazy. Have a few drinks, relax, and let it unfold.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 07-17-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why not?

Certainly. Give it a week to fester and then begin to die out. Then tweet "Had an excellent conversation with Vlad today. Excellent. Progress is being made. Much progress."

I think he really ought to be worried about those extremists (undercover CIA ops) feeling "emboldened" by his rhetoric that will now feel free to create some sort of international incident (false flag) that the media will lay at his feet.

Seriously... I know you guys are giving Trump all sorts of praise today, but my take is only Trump could do the right thing and $#@! it up so masterfully.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Which Cluster$#@! are you referring to?

did I miss something?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think he really ought to be worried about those extremists (undercover CIA ops) feeling "emboldened" by his rhetoric that will now feel free to create some sort of international incident (false flag) that the media will lay at his feet.

Seriously... I know you guys are giving Trump all sorts of praise today, but my take is only Trump could do the right thing and $#@! it up so masterfully.
    What would you have done differently in light of the fact that the Deep State purposefully played a gambit to sabotage the Helsinki Summit?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

US Officials Robbed Of Plutonium And Dirty Bomb Materials

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...bomb-materials
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What would you have done differently in light of the fact that the Deep State purposefully played a gambit to sabotage the Helsinki Summit?
    Announced that Russia and the US had just entered into a mutual defense alliance against NATO, then tell everyone it was a joke a few hours later.

I'm sure Putin would have played along.
    "The Patriarch"

A nice big giant trade deal would do wonders. Something like announcing zero tariffs between the US and Russia.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Announced that Russia and the US had just entered into a mutual defense alliance against NATO, then tell everyone it was a joke a few hours later.

I'm sure Putin would have played along.
    That would have been hilarious. Especially if Putin had played along with it.

I think preventing war is preferable to risking millions of lives over Podesta's emails
    No one has ever even presented one iota of evidence for that. We have been shown no evidence Russia was in any way involved in that.

It could, on the other hand, have been a 400 lb guy lying in his bed.

Or a 27-year-old patriot who, like, shot himself in the back or something. Just an innocent suicide. Or robbery (with nothing taken). Or whatever. Just believe us, it was nothing.

Could have been one of those guys.

If you think it was "Rushaa, Rushaa, Rushaa!" you, sir, have been duped. Show me the evidence.

and a few dank memes.
    Not even slightly dank. Search thesausus.com: antonym for dank. They were really, really bad.

We call it ATO: the Arctic Treaty Organization. Russia and America are natural allies. (Canada will be annexed).

Trump literally said: The EU is a foe.

He said this immediately after saying that Russia is not a foe.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    A nice big giant trade deal would do wonders. Something like announcing zero tariffs between the US and Russia.
    A quick search says that sanction prevent us from exporting ANY agricultural products to them. This hurts american farmers and goes well with everything Trump has been talking about lately in regards to tariffs. Dropping those sanctions and tariffs would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    No one has ever even presented one iota of evidence for that. We have been shown no evidence Russia was in any way involved in that.

It could, on the other hand, have been a 400 lb guy lying in his bed.

Or a 27-year-old patriot who, like, shot himself in the back or something. Just an innocent suicide. Or robbery (with nothing taken). Or whatever. Just believe us, it was nothing.

Could have been one of those guys.

If you think it was "Rushaa, Rushaa, Rushaa!" you, sir, have been duped. Show me the evidence.

Not even slightly dank. Search thesausus.com: antonym for dank. They were really, really bad.

I agree we have seen no evidence that Russia hacked anything. I haven't been 'duped' to use your word, I'm simply laying out the terrain of where we are. To stay consistent, however, we have also not seen any evidence that Kim Dotcom is anything but a loudmouth with an ego. He could end this charade today if he weren't so selfish. We have also not seen any evidence in the Seth Rich murder, only speculation and rumor.

I, as always, remain skeptical and don't hitch to any wagons that claim to know what happened when they sure as $#@! have no more idea than the rest of us.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    We call it ATO: the Arctic Treaty Organization. Russia and America are natural allies. (Canada will be annexed).

Trump literally said: The EU is a foe.

He said this immediately after saying that Russia is not a foe.
    Should have annexed Canada a long time ago.
    "The Patriarch"

Don't forget that Trump is *in reality* a Deep State pawn. All of this outrage is just a charade.

/sarc
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

We can only wait & see.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

His brightest move is that he quits, he then lets MIKE PENCE pardon him at his leisure.
    With a federal level pardon from Number 46 he can run in 2020 or 2024 and be spotless.
    Mitch McConnell is subtle enuff to pull this all off. DJT is a narcissist. He needs attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    DJT Aratus is a narcissist. He needs attention.
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

Edited to add...

They're showing their crazy. Have a few drinks, relax, and let it unfold.
    This! Enjoy the show!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

timosman = one half of a tagteam, or is both halves of the tagteam.

YES, MOTHER GODDESS EXISTs IN ORDER TO BEE WORSHIPPED, YOU YOUNG FOOL!
    All politicians are driven by their EGOs. GOTO Newt Gingrich on Wiki, for an example.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Which Cluster$#@! are you referring to?

did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    His brightest move is that he quits, he then lets MIKE PENCE pardon him at his leisure.
    With a federal level pardon from Number 46 he can run in 2020 or 2024 and be spotless.
    Mitch McConnell is subtle enuff to pull this all off. DJT is a narcissist. He needs attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    This! Enjoy the show!
    Pop the gourmet popcorn! His Impeachment is NEXT!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast