Thread: Schwarzenegger crosses the line, says Trump looked like a 'little wet noodle'

Schwarzenegger crosses the line, says Trump looked like a 'little wet noodle'

Arnie may have crossed the line here:

Schwarzenegger: Trump looked like a 'little wet noodle' during Putin press conference

By Morgan Gstalter - 07/16/18 07:32 PM EDT

© Getty Images

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) tore into President Trump on Monday, saying he acted like a “fan boy” of Russian President Vladimir President in their "embarrassing" press conference earlier in the day.
    “You stood there like a little wet noodle, like a little fan boy,” Schwarzenegger said in a Twitter video directed at Trump. “I was asking myself when you are going to ask him for an autograph or a selfie or something like that.”

President @realDonaldTrump, remember, America first. pic.twitter.com/JDEm2rR50G

— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) July 16, 2018
    Schwarzenegger in the 45-second video accuses Trump of attacking the intelligence community and the Justice Department by refusing to denounce Russian interference in the 2016 election.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/397...tle-wet-noodle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Arnie looks a bit wet noodle ish himself after his steroid days, just sayin.
    "The Patriarch"

Noodle-chested Noodle Expert

Arnie looks a bit wet noodle ish himself after his steroid days, just sayin.
    Looks like a hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post

Is it just me or does his body look like it's growing a face?
    eyes=moobs
    nose= whatever the hell that bump is in the middle
    cheeks= those lumps on the side
    mouth= the sunken area where I imagine his bellybutton resides. I kinda want to stick a cigar in there.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    eyes=moobs
    mouth= the sunken area where I imagine his bellybutton resides. I kinda want to stick a cigar in there.
    Looks like Pat Back...now that's disturbing...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think has beens like Arnold, interject opinions for attention.

eyes=moobs

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This coming from the guy that made a bunch of deals with Democrats while he was the Governor of California.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Oh, Belly Bob looks sad in that photo.

*I finally remembered what that belly face reminded me of. When they were little, my kids got a hold of the Sharpies and my oldest drew a face on my younger son's belly and called it Belly Bob. I didn't actually remember. My son happened to walk in and I showed him Arnold's belly and he reminded me.

probably hiatal hernia.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.