Thread: DJT Twitter Account Thanks Rand Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

DJT Twitter Account Thanks Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Love-hate relationship. Next week, he will "have it up to HERE with Rand Paul."

It's literally just Rand Paul and Trump against the GOP and the Dems..... Rand is getting absolutely hammered everywhere.... I've never seen anything like it.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    It's literally just Rand Paul and Trump against the GOP and the Dems..... Rand is getting absolutely hammered everywhere.... I've never seen anything like it.
    Yea. It's pretty cool actually. Fighting both the neocons and neoliberals at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    ITs funny that they all seem to have forgotten the numerous times our "intelligence" services have lied to the American people.

Good job, Rand. Just shows he is level-headed and rational in an atmosphere of histrionics. That man would make a great president.

Citizens and People around the globe are waking up, so that is the silver lining.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Citizens and People around the globe are waking up, so that is the silver lining.
    But will it be in time?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    But will it be in time?
    Unfortunately, the majority of US citizens relies on MSM for there info... the truth will have to be made much more obvious... hopefully MSM will implode on itself, pushing reality to the forefront.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    But will it be in time?
    I have no doubt it will be in time. The #walkaway movement was the beginning and it has taken off like no one could believe.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Who would have thought a Paul would be teaming up with a United States President (currently seated), in the name of common sense, diplomacy, and liberty to take on the entire corrupted and rotted bureaucracy? Almost feels like Rand is the real VP here, haven't heard a word from Pence or him standing up for anything really.

If Trump runs again in 2020, he should remove Pence and make Rand his new running mate. That's how we get a Paul into the executive branch to clean up this mess.

just getting better all the time. Go RAND!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

They all will be three times as alarming if they all start voting like a pack animal... Just sayin'

If ...if... ...if they all become a monolith, Doctor RAND becomes DOCTOR NO in a good way!!!!!