Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 118

Thread: Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Trump Derangement Syndrome on CNN

  1. #31
    Blitzer came across as a douchebag. Rand fought back in a way that made Rand look good,
    go small or go home
    Taxation is Theft



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    It's all just so very, very bizarre. My thoughts on Trump being a mere PR guy for the bankers and my conspiratorial conclusions that these "world leaders" work together as a matter of conducting business isn't hidden. But wow, something is seriously wrong when a meeting of two heads of state of powerful countries causes such extreme butthurt and over what? I can't understand what exactly all of the hate over this meeting is about.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's all just so very, very bizarre. My thoughts on Trump being a mere PR guy for the bankers and my conspiratorial conclusions that these "world leaders" work together as a matter of conducting business isn't hidden. But wow, something is seriously wrong when a meeting of two heads of state of powerful countries causes such extreme butthurt and over what? I can't understand what exactly all of the hate over this meeting is about.
    I rejected the "theater for the masses" explanation of Trump long ago on observation of too much contradictory data.

    This is a genuine ideological conflict and the globalist Left whose grip on power is being broken has genuinely gone stark raving mad for lack of ability to compete in a marketplace of ideas.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's all just so very, very bizarre. My thoughts on Trump being a mere PR guy for the bankers and my conspiratorial conclusions that these "world leaders" work together as a matter of conducting business isn't hidden. But wow, something is seriously wrong when a meeting of two heads of state of powerful countries causes such extreme butthurt and over what? I can't understand what exactly all of the hate over this meeting is about.
    Maybe because of nuggets of truth like this?

    Putin Claims US Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million to Clinton Campaign
    http://theantimedia.com/putin-us-int...nton-campaign/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Maybe because of nuggets of truth like this?

    Putin Claims US Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million to Clinton Campaign
    http://theantimedia.com/putin-us-int...nton-campaign/
    That makes the most sense, as the cause of massive astroturfing from the "thought leaders" in media and politics, as a distraction measure. There's plenty of evidence of both Trump and the Clintons being tied up with various Russian interests over the years but the protect-Clintons-at-all-costs is growing tiresome. Makes me wonder if it's because of Chelsea.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That makes the most sense, as the cause of massive astroturfing from the "thought leaders" in media and politics, as a distraction measure. There's plenty of evidence of both Trump and the Clintons being tied up with various Russian interests over the years but the protect-Clintons-at-all-costs is growing tiresome. Makes me wonder if it's because of Chelsea.
    Giving me head on the unmade bed
    While the limousines wait in the street

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That makes the most sense, as the cause of massive astroturfing from the "thought leaders" in media and politics, as a distraction measure. There's plenty of evidence of both Trump and the Clintons being tied up with various Russian interests over the years but the protect-Clintons-at-all-costs is growing tiresome. Makes me wonder if it's because of Chelsea.
    They Clintons seem like the type of people that have some sort of blackmail/compromising material tucked away on one of their computers labeled "life insurance"

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They Clintons seem like the type of people that have some sort of blackmail/compromising material tucked away on one of their computers labeled "life insurance"
    I'm sure they do and the body list is well known. But at the same time, you must always remember that nothing sees the light of day without the media's help, especially in the censored future that awaits. My thought on Chelsea was that if the Clintons become too damaged of a brand, her future ambitions of office (especially if one believes major elections are scripted affairs) are severely hampered.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm sure they do and the body list is well known. But at the same time, you must always remember that nothing sees the light of day without the media's help, especially in the censored future that awaits. My thought on Chelsea was that if the Clintons become too damaged of a brand, her future ambitions of office (especially if one believes major elections are scripted affairs) are severely hampered.
    Her future ambitions are based on .....?

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Her future ambitions are based on .....?
    Just the way they roll. A long established brand image must be maintained for future use. The seeds of Chelsea running for office have been planted already and are just waiting for a spring rain to sprout them.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That makes the most sense, as the cause of massive astroturfing from the "thought leaders" in media and politics, as a distraction measure. There's plenty of evidence of both Trump and the Clintons being tied up with various Russian interests over the years but the protect-Clintons-at-all-costs is growing tiresome. Makes me wonder if it's because of Chelsea.
    You know you seem to run with a lot of MSM false reports. Where is the evidence of Trump being tied up with various Russian interests over the years?

    There is definitely more evidence of the Clinton's colluded with the Russians than there is with Trump.


    Flashback:

    The Hillary Clinton-Russia Nexus

    The acting director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, told Congress on Thursday that President Trump's firing of James Comey has not derailed the agency's investigation into possible collusion between Russia and the Hillary Clinton campaign. Which is good news. Despite Mrs. Clinton's assertion that the idea of collusion is "a total hoax," and despite many unknowns, the links continue to pile up. Here is a partial accounting of the connections we do know something about.

    THE CLINTON FAMILY BUSINESS There may be no Clinton Foundation office in Moscow or St. Petersburg, but it is not for lack of trying. Bill Clinton received half a million dollars in 2010 for a speech he gave in Moscow, paid by a Russian firm, Renaissance Capital, that has ties to Russian intelligence. The Clinton Foundation took money from Russian officials and oligarchs, including Victor Kekselberg, a Putin confidant. The Foundation also received millions of dollars from Uranium One, which was sold to the Russian government in 2010, giving Russia control of 20% of the uranium deposits in the U.S. — the sale required approval from Hillary Clinton's State Department. What's more, at least some of these donations weren't disclosed. "Ian Telfer, the head of the Russian government's uranium company, Uranium One, made four foreign donations totaling $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all such donors," the Times has reported.

    JOHN PODESTA In March — that is, long after the election was over — it was revealed that Mrs. Clinton's campaign chairman had failed to disclose the receipt of 75,000 shares of stock from a Kremlin-financed company — Joule Unlimited — for which he served as director from 2010 to 2014, when he joined the Obama White House in 2014. Podesta apparently had a large chunk of the shares transferred to "Leonidio Holdings, a brand-new entity he incorporated only on Dec. 20, 2013, about 10 days before he entered the White House," according to a news account.

    TONY PODESTA Mr. Podesta's brother, who has close personal and business relations with Mrs. Clinton, was "key lobbyist on behalf of Sberbank, according to Senate lobbying disclosure forms. His firm received more than $24 million in fees in 2016, much of it coming from foreign governments, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics," a March news story reported. The bank was "seeking to end one of the Obama administration's economic sanctions against that country." The report goes on to note that "Podesta's efforts were a key part of under-the-radar lobbying during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign led mainly by veteran Democratic strategists to remove sanctions against Sberbank and VTB Capital, Russia's second largest bank." Mr. Obama imposed the sanctions following the Russian seizure of the Crimean region of Ukraine in 2014.

    JOHN BREAUX Forbes magazine reports that Mr. Breaux, a former Senator from Louisiana who cut radio ads for Mrs. Clinton's 2008 campaign, represents Gazprombank GPB, a subsidiary of Russia's third largest bank, on "banking laws and regulations, including applicable sanctions."

    THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN In March, Mr. Putin's spokesman said that Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak met with members of Mrs. Clinton's campaign several times while she was running for president in 2016. Further, the campaign never disclosed the number or nature of these secret meetings.

    Mrs. Clinton and her associates can cry themselves hoarse that there is neither smoke nor fire here, and that Putin was behind her election loss. But all in all, the known facts suggest an unusually extensive network of relationships with a major foreign power. Anyone who cares about the credibility of the American electoral process should want a thorough investigation.
    https://www.investors.com/politics/c...-russia-nexus/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    You know, Rand is being worlds better than the rest of them on this, which is sadly not saying a ton. But why is he conceding about it having happened? Why is he giving that up, when he knows it's not true. Everyone over 115 IQ who's paid any attention to the story knows it's not true. I wish that he would have said,

    OK, Wolf, where's the evidence? Show me the evidence, you rat-faced anti-American. Just tell me about the evidence.

    Senator Paul, as you know we have direct quotes from many upstanding and informed """individuals""" stating in no uncertain terms that Russian did meddle in our election.

    That's statements. Anyone can state anything. I'm asking for evidence. What's the evidence for this? How is it possible that this has gone on for months and whenever the question of evidence comes up it's deflected and ignored?

    Allow me to direct the viewers' attention to another of many cute infographics we have made to splash on the screen proving that what I'm saying is true by displaying it on screen in a trustworthy typeface. Now, let me read the whole thing out loud, to give the full neuro-sensory programming experience....

    [three minutes later] Let me just put this.... Let me just put this... Wolf, are you aver going to let me talk? Let me just put this into perspective: you are just out and out lying to the American people and you know it. If you had any evidence you would tell me. But you don't. Neither does O'Brennan. Neither does anyone. Because apparently, it doesn't exist.

    Just look at that typeface. You really can't argue with that typeface. It would appear, Senator Paul, and I've known you for a long time, that you are just wrong on this. Thank you for joining us. Coming up: How a crazed idea we've come up with to even further rip apart the foundations of society is the hottest new thing. Also, 98% of experts agree: Why Americans should commit suicide now, and how that really would be better. We'll discuss that, after the break.


    Reasonable people form their opinions based on evidence, because that is the best way to keep them grounded at least somewhat in reality.
    Last edited by H_H; 07-17-2018 at 01:09 PM.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Blitzer came across as a douchebag.
    Yeah, big time. I hated when Blitzer kept asking Rand, "Who do you believe, Putin or US intelligence? That such a loaded, BS question. That's like asking "Are you still beating your wife?"

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yeah, big time. I hated when Blitzer kept asking Rand, "Who do you believe, Putin or US intelligence? That such a loaded, BS question. That's like asking "Are you still beating your wife?"
    Blitzer is shameless, he concern trolled Rand about the morality of supporting Saudi Arabia's war with Yemen.

    “So for you this is a moral issue,” he told Paul during the Kentucky Republican’s appearance on CNN. “Because you know, there’s a lot of jobs at stake. Certainly if a lot of these defense contractors stop selling war planes, other sophisticated equipment to Saudi Arabia, there’s going to be a significant loss of jobs, of revenue here in the United States. That’s secondary from your standpoint?”

  18. #45
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,003
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's all just so very, very bizarre. My thoughts on Trump being a mere PR guy for the bankers and my conspiratorial conclusions that these "world leaders" work together as a matter of conducting business isn't hidden. But wow, something is seriously wrong when a meeting of two heads of state of powerful countries causes such extreme butthurt and over what? I can't understand what exactly all of the hate over this meeting is about.
    Your read on the situation is wrong. The establishment types, the Bilderburgers, the banksters, the Hillarys/McCains, the world leaders etc are all terrified by Trump and see him as a threat. Times like this should start to make that obvious to you. Trump may be willing to make deals with these people, but he isn't working for their interests. He isn't working for their goals and that frustrates them greatly.

    Trump knows them and their goals. He knows their methods and how to deal with them. Trump is no PR guy for anyone, his ego is way too big for something like that. The reason that you can't understand what exactly all of the hate over this meeting is about is because you are looking from the wrong angle.

    All of the hate is because they can't control him. These are people that use manipulation for everything that they do. Carrots and sticks are their tools of trade. Trump doesn't respond to their techniques in a manner that they are used to. They are freaking out because they lost power, where normally they don't care if Hillary or Jeb! wins because it yields the same result. Now things are different. Does it look like they are comfortable with the change?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  19. #46

    https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1019318809700814848
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  20. #47
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,003
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They Clintons seem like the type of people that have some sort of blackmail/compromising material tucked away on one of their computers labeled "life insurance"
    Of course they have their insurance files and others like them do too. They all have dirt on each other and nobody is allowed in the club unless they are compromised as well. They all have files on each other and the dirt on the Clintons is some of the deepest. It is their own system of checks and balances.

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm sure they do and the body list is well known. But at the same time, you must always remember that nothing sees the light of day without the media's help, especially in the censored future that awaits. My thought on Chelsea was that if the Clintons become too damaged of a brand, her future ambitions of office (especially if one believes major elections are scripted affairs) are severely hampered.
    Major elections are scripted affairs. I think you over-estimate their abilities and controls though. They have the ability to limit the public's choices typically, but not control the outcome. Normally this works very well for TPTB... but not this time. The voters were supposed to follow the direction from the media and nominate Jeb!

    Hillary vs Jeb would have worked for them.

    Haillary vs Rubio or Kasich or Santorum or Christie would have worked for them.

    They don't care about the specific candidates as much as results that they can work with. Trump they can't work with. This wasn't supposed to happen. They did everything in their power to drive voters away from Trump, but failed. They haven't failed like this since 1980. Even then they saddled Reagan with Bush and then attempted to murder Reagan. This time they really $#@!ed up because Trump took Pence as his VP instead of Jeb!

    These affairs are scripted, but Trump is like Marlon Brando and the script doesn't matter. We are in the land of improv and what you see are the hilarious and manic results.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Your read on the situation is wrong. The establishment types, the Bilderburgers, the banksters, the Hillarys/McCains, the world leaders etc are all terrified by Trump and see him as a threat. Times like this should start to make that obvious to you. Trump may be willing to make deals with these people, but he isn't working for their interests. He isn't working for their goals and that frustrates them greatly.

    Trump knows them and their goals. He knows their methods and how to deal with them. Trump is no PR guy for anyone, his ego is way too big for something like that. The reason that you can't understand what exactly all of the hate over this meeting is about is because you are looking from the wrong angle.

    All of the hate is because they can't control him. These are people that use manipulation for everything that they do. Carrots and sticks are their tools of trade. Trump doesn't respond to their techniques in a manner that they are used to. They are freaking out because they lost power, where normally they don't care if Hillary or Jeb! wins because it yields the same result. Now things are different. Does it look like they are comfortable with the change?
    I don't see what difference it makes if Trump is an "outsider". Based on the rate government is growing under Trump, I'd say the swamp is still very much intact.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I don't see what difference it makes if Trump is an "outsider". Based on the rate government is growing under Trump, I'd say the swamp is still very much intact.
    The Swamp is not dead yet but it is wounded, the battle isn't over yet but it is going our way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #50
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,003
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I don't see what difference it makes if Trump is an "outsider". Based on the rate government is growing under Trump, I'd say the swamp is still very much intact.
    Cockroaches can survive a nuclear explosion and the DC swamp will always be intact. It can be temporarily reduced at best.

    It does make a difference having Trump as the president instead of Hillary though. My taxes are reduced, I am no longer fined for Obamacare, the Supreme Court will not be run by communist liberals, people like the Hammonds are being pardoned, etc.

    The difference is there even if you can't see it yet. It will come into view for you in time.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Swamp is not dead yet but it is wounded, the battle isn't over yet but it is going our way.
    How? We're still moving towards socialism under Trump. Just not as fast as under Clinton.

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    How? We're still moving towards socialism under Trump. Just not as fast as under Clinton.
    Because Trump is not just slowing things down, he is reversing some things and he is attacking the swamp, it takes time to turn a big ship around and America is a very big ship.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I don't see what difference it makes if Trump is an "outsider". Based on the rate government is growing under Trump, I'd say the swamp is still very much intact.
    Think long and hard as to where President Trump is shifting money and beefing up.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Think long and hard as to where President Trump is shifting money and beefing up.
    He's not shifting government, he's increasing it.

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because Trump is not just slowing things down, he is reversing some things and he is attacking the swamp, it takes time to turn a big ship around and America is a very big ship.
    Wrong. If what you say were true the rate of growth would be decreasing, not increasing.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Cockroaches can survive a nuclear explosion and the DC swamp will always be intact. It can be temporarily reduced at best.

    It does make a difference having Trump as the president instead of Hillary though. My taxes are reduced, I am no longer fined for Obamacare, the Supreme Court will not be run by communist liberals, people like the Hammonds are being pardoned, etc.

    The difference is there even if you can't see it yet. It will come into view for you in time.
    You'll change your mind when the economy comes crashing down from all the debt.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Wrong. If what you say were true the rate of growth would be decreasing, not increasing.
    The swamp has the gas pedal jammed down so of course it is still increasing, Trump however is not only slowing the increase but also beginning to roll some things back, he isn't an all powerful dictator and he has to make deals and keep less than perfect allies satisfied until he can solidify more control and get reinforcements elected.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Wrong. If what you say were true the rate of growth would be decreasing, not increasing.
    So Trump's only option would have been to make an agreement with the deep state to let him reduce the rate of growth for a couple years, but then in return he has to help them start another big war.

    Otherwise the reality is that he is up against something that you can't quite comprehend.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    He's not shifting government, he's increasing it.
    Flashback:

    Trump Administration, Reversing Trend, Sheds 11,000 Federal Employees in Six Months
    https://www.govexec.com/pay-benefits...months/140025/

    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  35. #60
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,003
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    You'll change your mind when the economy comes crashing down from all the debt.
    Change my mind about what? Wanting lower taxes? Being mandated to purchase health insurance? Preferring that liberals are a minority on the Supreme Court?

    Your comment makes no sense to me.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump Derangement Syndrome on Full Display
    By dannno in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-02-2018, 02:45 PM
  2. All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Syndrome
    By Origanalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-19-2017, 12:18 PM
  3. Trump Derangement Syndrome Has Forced Bill Kristol To Lie
    By AuH20 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 11:13 AM
  4. Rand Paul Establishment Derangement Syndrome
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2015, 01:37 PM
  5. Paul Derangement Syndrome
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 11:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •