Thread: Ron Paul Endorses Murray Sabrin for Senate!!!!!!!!

Wink Ron Paul Endorses Murray Sabrin for Senate!!!!!!!!

It's happening!!!!!
    Ron Paul endorsed LP candidate Murray Sabrin for NJ Senator.

RON PAUL ENDORSES MURRAY SABRIN FOR SENATE
    Former Texas U.S. Congressman and three-time presidential candidate issued the following statement regarding Murray Sabrin’s U.S. Senate candidacy:

“I am pleased to endorse my good friend of 35 years Murray Sabrin for United States Senate. Murray's dedication to, and knowledge of, the principles of liberty will make him an effective advocate for freeing the people of New Jersey---and the Nation--from excessive taxes, debt, and inflation, as well as ending the ongoing violations of our right to free speech, property, and privacy. Murray will also be an outspoken Senator for peaceful relations with other nations, and work to ensure that our immigration policies adhere to common sense solutions like his proposal to have immigrants obtain sponsors so they can assimilate and become financially independent.”

Murray was Ron Paul’s 2008 New Jersey spokesman during the 2008 Republican presidential primary campaign, said, “I am honored to receive Dr. Paul’s endorsement. For more than four decades Dr. Paul was America’s leading advocate of limited government at home and a noninterventionist foreign policy. He also was a critic of the Federal Reserve’s destabilizing policies, which have been responsible for the economy’s booms and busts.” In addition, Dr. Sabrin pointed out, if he is elected to the U.S. Senate this year, he will continue to be a voice like Dr. Paul who always spoke Truth to Power in the House of Representatives and in his presidential campaigns.

To celebrate this GIANT endorsement we're doing a moneybomb for Liberty! Will you join me in contributing $35 to our campaign and sharing this link all over social media? Murray needs our support!
    https://sabrinforsenate.com/donate/

Thank you all very much for your efforts. Feel free to email or text me anytime with questions.

Patrick McKnight
    Sabrin for Senate, Campaign Manager
    patrick.joseph.mcknight@gmail.com
    If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
    Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh my gosh! A good old fashioned sign wave! I've only ever done this by myself, never with the candidate. Anyone want to go? This is the kind of stuff I missed out on when Ron Paul ran.

Murray Sabrin:
    Volunteers needed for a "wave" with yard signs at the GWB overpass on July 30 at 6:30am for two hours and then at 4-6:30pm. We will provide breakfast after the morning wave and then a late lunch before the evening rush hour. After breakfast we will go to my co-op in Fort Lee and you can use the gym and/or swimming pool. Bring a towel. Please contact Jay who has yard signs, or if you have one this is the time to get us some major publicity. Please carpool if possible. We have parking at the co-op. I would like to have 20 super volunteers for this major photo op.
    Ron Paul

Labor day weekend means election season is upon us! I am volunteering for the Sabrin campaign to canvass and distribute literature beginning next week. Is anyone else interested in helping out?
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by not.your.average.joe View Post
    Labor day weekend means election season is upon us! I am volunteering for the Sabrin campaign to canvass and distribute literature beginning next week. Is anyone else interested in helping out?
    Good luck! Make lots of grassroots contacts in the campaign and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

VIDEO: Ron Paul's message to NJ

(1:45)

Ron Paul - April 28, 2008

A consistent message.

At an April 28, 2008 fundraiser in Newark, NJ that put the Sabrin campaign over the $500,000 mark, Dr. Ron Paul told his supporters that Murray Sabrin's Senate race was the most important in the country!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Things are happening!!!

Today I went canvassing and delivered 140 pieces of literature to different homes.
    This is the Murray Sabrin sign in my backyard: (sorry I don't know how to make it smaller)
    And I filled out my voter registration today. Sending it out in the mail tomorrow: +1 Libertarian vote for Murray Sabrin in November.
    Last edited by not.your.average.joe; 09-17-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: the picture keeps getting removed :(
    Ron Paul

Murray Sabrin is not being invited to the NJTV Senate debate between Bob Hugin and Bob Menendez on 10/24. I'm calling on the grassroots to call and message NJTV and demand they invite Sabrin to debate. My message:

In a Senate race where the establishment Democrat is an infamously corrupt politician and the establishment Republican is no more than an establishment Republican, the grassroots of New Jersey want to hear a third voice in the debates. A democrat and a republican may debate which countries to bomb, which countries to spark trade wars with, and which government programs to increase spending for. A libertarian would debate whether we should be bombing countries without a declaration of war, whether trade wars actually hurt the American middle class, and whether unconstitutional government programs should be receiving funding at all. I would wager that the federal reserve system does not come up once in the debate between a democrat and a republican. Inviting Murray Sabrin, the Libertarian candidate running for Senate, to the debate would introduce topics such as the Federal Reserve System's constitutionality and credibility, the consequences of an interventionist foreign policy, and the protection of our civil liberties. I demand you invite Murray Sabrin to the Senate debate on 10/24 with Bob Hugin and Bob Menendez.

Phone: 609-777-0031
    Toll-free: 1-800-882-6622
    News Department: 973-233-8877

https://www.njtvonline.org/about/contact/
    Ron Paul