Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Neocons Lash Out Against Trump Tweet on eve of Helsinki Sunmmit

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yawn...

1 - Trump does meet with Putin - "OMFG he is a traitor! String him up! How dare he meet with a despot!"

2 - Trump does not meet with Putin and is belligerent - "OMFG he is going to start WW3! String him up! How dare he not use diplomacy!"

3 - Trump ignores Putin being neither belligerent nor diplomatic. - "OMFG he is shirking his duty! String him up! How dare he not tend to business!"
    Of course. This whole hysterical outburst from the media was planned. The stage was set by Rosenstein with the indictments before the Putin meeting. The trap was sprung at the press conference.

The essence of the question (and trap) was this: Do you stand with Rosenstein and Mueller, or do you stand wth Putin?

They could attack Trump no matter what he said.

They did it at the press conference directly after the one on one meeting, with Putin standing right there next to him. Pretty much no one would directly verbally attack the other guy in that situation. Certainly not their heros Clinton or Obama. And the press was going to twist, spin and take things out of context anyway to generate maximum fake outrage. “Trump hates America! He is a traitor (to Rosenstein and Mueller).”

Now if Trump had taken the most outrageous anti-Russia stand, and called Putin a lying scumbag right there on the spot, the press would still declare victory. “No one, especially Trump, can criticize Mueller, Rosenstein, Strzok, the DOJ or the FBI again! And Trump has admitted that Putin interfered and helped him win the election! Trump is now an illegitimate POTUS. We need a special election tomorrow, if not an impeachment!”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why ever would Trump 'side with Putin' over the goons who are trying to take him down?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Anyone notice how Rand Paul has emerged as Trump's strongest outspoken ally and supporter of everything regarding the Russia summit? Trump thanked him today on Twitter as well. This could be in some way part of why Rand has had all of these threats and attacks on his well being and even his life over the last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gxjCmI52ws

you can listen to Schumer live shamelessly spinning the situation to the preferred narrative

this level of smooth and practiced dishonesty is disturbing to listen to

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Anyone notice how Rand Paul has emerged as Trump's strongest outspoken ally and supporter of everything regarding the Russia summit? Trump thanked him today on Twitter as well. This could be in some way part of why Rand has had all of these threats and attacks on his well being and even his life over the last year.

Ron, Don, and Rand are practically the same politically. They just gave a different way of going about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Of course. This whole hysterical outburst from the media was planned. The stage was set by Rosenstein with the indictments before the Putin meeting. The trap was sprung at the press conference.

The essence of the question (and trap) was this: Do you stand with Rosenstein and Mueller, or do you stand wth Putin?

They could attack Trump no matter what he said.

They did it at the press conference directly after the one on one meeting, with Putin standing right there next to him. Pretty much no one would directly verbally attack the other guy in that situation. Certainly not their heros Clinton or Obama. And the press was going to twist, spin and take things out of context anyway to generate maximum fake outrage. “Trump hates America! He is a traitor (to Rosenstein and Mueller).”

Now if Trump had taken the most outrageous anti-Russia stand, and called Putin a lying scumbag right there on the spot, the press would still declare victory. “No one, especially Trump, can criticize Mueller, Rosenstein, Strzok, the DOJ or the FBI again! And Trump has admitted that Putin interfered and helped him win the election! Trump is now an illegitimate POTUS. We need a special election tomorrow, if not an impeachment!”
    This was exactly their gambit. We will see how it plays out.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1019310176216780800
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It is understatement.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1019310176216780800
    You think Jim Jordan hangs out in RPF's?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You think Jim Jordan hangs out in RPF's?
    Does he Jim?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Is the Cold War over?

I'm assuming it finally is...
    Last edited by Aratus; 07-19-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234