Thread: Ron on CNBC 7/13

Ron on CNBC 7/13

Ron doesn't get much msm access these days so it's concerning when CNBC gives him time to talk about the bursting of the bubbles. Short clip here.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/13/this...ts-going-.html
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Post Ron: "This is biggest bubble in history of mankind"

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I agree. My theory is that the bigger the bubble and the longer it inflates, the more people think that it will never pop.

so it's concerning when CNBC gives him time to talk
    You're right! Today Rand announced he will be going to Russia within a few weeks. Trolls already calling him traitor. Hate for the Pauls is going to be reaching epic proportions. Media trying to lull Ron into a false sense of security, while they plot some set-up to discredit the family. Ron Paul, beware!

Gee. Ron is bearish. I never would have guessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I agree. My theory is that the bigger the bubble and the longer it inflates, the more people think that it will never pop.
    The dollar and bond bubbles (though they are intrinsically linked) are the real bubbles bursting that take everything else with them.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The dollar and bond bubbles (though they are intrinsically linked) are the real bubbles bursting that take everything else with them.
    Yup.