Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My True Calling

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She never gets returns selling her dirty undies.
    How did you gain this knowledge? You bought some? Now we learn danke's into women's clothing.... The Inner World Of Danke is a very strange and ghey place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Remember me saying I hated selling clothes? This is why.
    These woman are nuts. I suspect some of them ask questions just to ask questions. All measurements are in the listing but they'll ask for more. For example, on pants and jeans I take the waist, rise and inseam and I'll have people ask me what's the total length of the pants? Or, my favorite, Will these fit me? Actually, that one makes me laugh. I also get, does this have a smell? Everything has a smell.

Anyway, I think the boots didn't fit her. I always buy a 1/2 size larger in boots and these had a pointed toe and a heel so, if she bought her regular size, they didn't fit her. Since Posh doesn't accept returns for fit, people make $#@! up. I have to admit the photograph to prove they smelled was pretty funny. That's the mentality you're dealing with over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She never gets returns selling her dirty undies.
    I haven't sold any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You’ll need one of these for measuring...

I need that. I can put the nasal ranger seal on my items.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    How did you gain this knowledge? You bought some? Now we learn danke's into women's clothing.... The Inner World Of Danke is a very strange and ghey place.
    Well, the strange is a given but not gay. Even Danke has places he won't go and I don't see him as the type to dabble in men's used underpants.

Mr A says he'd sell his if he thought there was a market for them. I had to laugh because his underwear are awful. I buy him the spandex boxer briefs so his chubby thighs don't get chaffed and he gets in the pool in them so they're all bleached out and stretched out - between the chlorine and leaving them in the sun to dry, they're wrecked. When we had our last party, I was mortified because my girlfriend noticed his disgusting underwear hanging on the drying rack. We're so used to seeing them there, we forget to hide them when company comes over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I
    Mr A says he'd sell his if he thought there was a market for them.
    Back when I used to hang around Usenet, one of my fellow eBay sellers sold used undies on eBay. (Now thats against their regulations.) On sort of a dare, she sold a paid of her husband's used boxers. I can't duplicate the phrasing but she used a lot of gay words. Bear and hairy come to mind. Back then everything was auction, and I think she got almost $100.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345