Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 151 to 173 of 173

Thread: My True Calling

  1. #151
    Turn of events...

    The GM decided to stay (he said the other job required too much travel - I think he was just trying to get more money.) but it scared the owners into having someone else trained and I will be a part time day manager. I negotiated 20.00 an hour plus I get to keep my bar shifts - 20.00 an hour plus tips. I think this is a better fit for me because I talked to Mr A on the way to work and he confessed that he didn't want me working full time outside the house. Plus, I like working the bar. It would kill my soul to be stuck sitting at the desk all day doing boring paperwork. I'll still have to do a little paperwork but not more than 30 minutes worth and that's about my attention span for that kind of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Turn of events...

    The GM decided to stay (he said the other job required too much travel - I think he was just trying to get more money.) but it scared the owners into having someone else trained and I will be a part time day manager. I negotiated 20.00 an hour plus I get to keep my bar shifts - 20.00 an hour plus tips. I think this is a better fit for me because I talked to Mr A on the way to work and he confessed that he didn't want me working full time outside the house. Plus, I like working the bar. It would kill my soul to be stuck sitting at the desk all day doing boring paperwork. I'll still have to do a little paperwork but not more than 30 minutes worth and that's about my attention span for that kind of thing.
    That's so awesome! Congratulations on the promotion!!!
    *******

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's so awesome! Congratulations on the promotion!!!
    Thank you. I wouldn't call it much of a promotion, lol. I'm just a bartender with keys and I only work 3 or 4 days a week. Once Uncle Sam gets his cut it won't be that much money but this is how I feel right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  6. #154
    I think I just found the funniest listing on Poshmark. Size SEXY and the creepy doll parts, lol!!!

    Vintage Acid Wash Going Out Jeans Size SEXY

    Vintage Anchor Blue jeans.
    How many times have you wished your butt was longer? Tchhh...shhh! No, don’t talk.
    These jeans can offer you that and so much more!
    The rise on these is an impressive 13 1/2” (dayyyumm!).
    If your waist is 32” (or 36” if you’re brave) and the area from your crouch to your ankle monitor holder is approximately 30”, these may be the jeans for you!
    Women’s? Men’s? I couldn’t call it.

    These are truly a piece of.....history.
    HEY, if you have any questions, ask!








    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  7. #155
    I didn't need that...LOL

  8. #156
    Those jeans are ugly . look like the sweats Danke has where he spilled bleach on them from a crime scene , but the doll feet kind of make the ad .
    Do something Danke

  9. #157
    You can’t unsee that.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  10. #158
    On the other hand, doll parts are kind of trendy in the craft world. I don’t think I will go that direction. My brother used to bite the toes off all my dolls and pull their eyelashes out, and it’s part of the past I choose to let remain in the past.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Those jeans are ugly . look like the sweats Danke has where he spilled bleach on them from a crime scene , but the doll feet kind of make the ad .
    I agree but that look is coming back in style. *gag*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  12. #160
    Dreading work today...

    I got called a racist at work last week and today's the customer's day to come in. Backstory, there's a black man who comes in every Monday afternoon in the middle of the day and I chat with him every week. I actually thought he was really cool and enjoyed his company. Before Christmas, he found out that I collect toys for sick kids for Christmas and he brought in a huge bag of really nice things for me to take to the children's hospital so I went around the bar and gave him a hug. I guess he took that as a come on and asked me out - he knows I'm married, btw. I thanked him and reminded him I'm married but he's only gotten more aggressive. I was off over Christmas and he brought in a bunch of gifts for me and last Monday was the first time I saw him. I thanked him for the lovely gifts and sweet card and he started telling how much he loves me. I reminded him that I'm married and he decided that I won't date him because I'm racist. I told him that since I'm a racist it should be pretty easy for him to get over his crush on me but he says he can't forget about my hug. o_O To top it off, he's married too!!! He showed me a photo of his wife and I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass. I hate it when people try to bully me. Now, I'm trying to think of something mean to do to him.

    Also, the cooks have decided that it's funny to see me get mad at the waitress and have taken to stirring the pot. The lazy ass waitress keeps stealing my garbage can rather than get one and put a bag in it herself. She also steals my cut fruit and towels. Yesterday, I went to the office to get my till and when I came through the kitchen they were all grinning and told me she went behind the bar and took my can. The bitch happened to walk in the kitchen and I told her to bring my $#@! back and if she touched it again, I'd cut off her $#@!ing hand. The cooks started laughing. Apparently, she steals their cans when she can't sneak by me but they can't get away with talking to her like that because they're guys and she whines that they're bullying her. I just don't get it. It takes less time to put a bag in a garbage can than it does to go behind the bar to steal one. She literally walks right by the empty cans and bags to get to the bar. o_O What the $#@! is wrong with people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What the $#@! is wrong with people?
    Nothing. Everybody is simply trying to find out how much $#@! they can get away with. Think of it as a sport.

  15. #162
    You should keep your distance from that customer and hope he doesn't decide to pursue sexual assault charges for the uninvited hug.

  16. #163
    Went sourcing at the thrift store tonight and it smelled like cat spray. *ack* The only reason I stuck with it is because I was hitting the jackpot. I found a few Anthropologie sweaters. Personally, I hate Anthro. It's overpriced crap. Imagine a Walmart quality tacky sweater for 150.00. Other people love them, though and their resell value is high for certain brands. To wash the taste of that crap out of my mouth (Anthro), I also scored some sweet vintage pieces. If any were in my size, I would keep them but I'm bad about getting high on my own supply and need to cut it out.

    I bumped into some old ladies who also resell. They had a fake Louis Vuitton purse. They were bragging about it but I had already looked it over and knew it was fake. (It had vinyl straps, ffs.) I didn't tell them.

    My best find was a brand spanking new pair of Stuart Weitzman pumps. They are gorgeous but they're too big for me. When I got home, I checked them online and they retail for between 300-400. I couldn't believe they were still there on a rack that had already been picked over. I paid 2.25 for them. I'm hoping to sell them for 200. My sales are steady but I still haven't sold anything for more than presence sold my yard work Crocs for, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  17. #164
    I am taking a break from drinking alcohol and I'm really getting $#@! done. It's shocking how much I can accomplish when I'm not half drunk or hungover. Plus, I think my liver could use the break.

    Made lots of sales today - haggled a low baller up to a more reasonable price, listed a $#@!load of stuff, sent out some offers and had some takers. Got rid of a $#@!ing ugly handbag. Caught up my laundry, dishes, ate healthy...feeling good.

    Edited to add - And tomorrow, I'm going to go to work and tell that crazy ass Hooters girl to suck it. She made a deal with another girl without consulting me - problem is, it affects (effects?) my schedule and cuts into my money. Oh, Hell No!
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 01-31-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  18. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I am taking a break from drinking alcohol and I'm really getting $#@! done. It's shocking how much I can accomplish when I'm not half drunk or hungover. Plus, I think my liver could use the break.

    Made lots of sales today - haggled a low baller up to a more reasonable price, listed a $#@!load of stuff, sent out some offers and had some takers. Got rid of a $#@!ing ugly handbag. Caught up my laundry, dishes, ate healthy...feeling good.

    Edited to add - And tomorrow, I'm going to go to work and tell that crazy ass Hooters girl to suck it. She made a deal with another girl without consulting me - problem is, it affects (effects?) my schedule and cuts into my money. Oh, Hell No!
    :O Sounds evil AF. TU NE CEDE MALIS, SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO! (it's my new fave Latin phrase-DO NOT GIVE IN TO EVIL, BUT PROCEED CONTINUALLY AGAINST IT)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  19. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    :O Sounds evil AF. TU NE CEDE MALIS, SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO! (it's my new fave Latin phrase-DO NOT GIVE IN TO EVIL, BUT PROCEED CONTINUALLY AGAINST IT)
    That sounds too deep for them. My daddy told me you have to talk to people like that in language they can understand. That was his way of saying, cuss 'em out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  20. #167
    Day four of my sobriety.

    I have a lot more energy sober and I'm trying very hard to stay focused and on task. When I start jumping from task to task, I've been self correcting. I also started putting my to-do list in order of importance and forcing myself to stick to it. I have a bad habit of making a list, getting distracted, and doing a bunch of menial $#@! that's not even on the list. Then, to make myself feel better, I'll add the stuff I wasn't suppose to do on the list so I have something to scratch off. Not anymore. Sober Suzanimal sticks to her list.

    Since sticking to my list and keeping my eye on the ball, my Posh sales have soared. My profits for the past two days are around 200.00. Pretty sweet. My goal is to average 100.00 per day in profits on Posh and with my bar shifts, reach 200.00 per day in total earnings. Hopefully, I won't become indifferent to the plight of others with my new found wealth.

    The only problem I'm having with sobriety is figuring out how to relax. I'm having trouble sleeping because my mind is racing and I can't get it to stay focused on resting for very long. I used to settle down with a cup of wine (I called it unwineding) but that's not allowed when you go on the wagon. I'm thinking about taking up weed. My crazy ass aunt was hyper like I am and she swore that taking a few hits helped her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  21. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Day four of my sobriety.

    I have a lot more energy sober and I'm trying very hard to stay focused and on task. When I start jumping from task to task, I've been self correcting. I also started putting my to-do list in order of importance and forcing myself to stick to it. I have a bad habit of making a list, getting distracted, and doing a bunch of menial $#@! that's not even on the list. Then, to make myself feel better, I'll add the stuff I wasn't suppose to do on the list so I have something to scratch off. Not anymore. Sober Suzanimal sticks to her list.

    Since sticking to my list and keeping my eye on the ball, my Posh sales have soared. My profits for the past two days are around 200.00. Pretty sweet. My goal is to average 100.00 per day in profits on Posh and with my bar shifts, reach 200.00 per day in total earnings. Hopefully, I won't become indifferent to the plight of others with my new found wealth.

    The only problem I'm having with sobriety is figuring out how to relax. I'm having trouble sleeping because my mind is racing and I can't get it to stay focused on resting for very long. I used to settle down with a cup of wine (I called it unwineding) but that's not allowed when you go on the wagon. I'm thinking about taking up weed. My crazy ass aunt was hyper like I am and she swore that taking a few hits helped her.
    Be sure to keep good records for tax time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    The only problem I'm having with sobriety is figuring out how to relax. I'm having trouble sleeping because my mind is racing and I can't get it to stay focused on resting for very long. I used to settle down with a cup of wine (I called it unwineding) but that's not allowed when you go on the wagon. I'm thinking about taking up weed. My crazy ass aunt was hyper like I am and she swore that taking a few hits helped her.
    Ummm...you're doing "going on the wagon" wrong.

  24. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ummm...you're doing "going on the wagon" wrong.
    I was going on the booze wagon, not the weed wagon. I have lots of wagons. I did accidentally fall off the booze wagon. When I was leaving work yesterday a regular had a shot lined up for me. Since he bought it for me, I felt like it would be rude not to drink it. I got right back on the wagon, though and declined the beer he offered me.

    Worked on my closet today and setting up a better photo area. I also prepped a lot of stuff for photos and pulled comps for inventory so I don't under price myself.

    I also brainstormed branding ideas and requested Posh change my username. My username was stupid and when Mr A saw my e-mail addy for Posh, he said that would be a great username so I'm going with that. Plus, it'll be easier to brand.

    As far as inventory goes...
    I was watching Posh Youtubers and looking for things they were selling. I made the mistake of trying to emulate them and I wasn't really seeing the returns I wanted so I reevaluated and decided to stick with things that did well in my closet (summer/handbags/shoes). Well, I've re-reevaluated and decided to just pick stuff I like. I have great taste and I have to trust my instincts. So, with that in mind, I went sourcing Thursday and didn't pull comps in the store. I winged it on instinct. Today, I clean everything up and decide to pull comps and I did really well. I picked a belt that retails (currently being sold) for 178.00 - I'd never heard of the brand (we don't buy 178.00 belts, lol) but it felt like quality. Anyway, that exact belt sells for 60.00 on Posh. Not bad for a 2.25 investment. I also found a gorgeous coat that retailed (last season) for 600.00. I can't find it for resell. I found lesser versions from the same brand (mine has a real fur trimmed hood and those are faux fur trimmed) and they were sold on Posh for around 150.00 (retail 350.00). I'm thinking about listing mine for 300.00. I can always come down if it doesn't move. Mr A thinks I should keep it but I have a closet full of coats. I collect vintage coats and I love my vintage way more than I like that thing. I'd like 300.00 more. The other things I got all had comps in the 30.00 range. Pretty good. That haul gave me confidence in my ability to spot quality.

    Pro Tip - If you see something in a thrift store with what looks like a stain, dab a little spit on it and see if it moves. If it does, it will probably come out. The aforementioned coat had some brown spatter on the front in the breast area and it came right out.

    Speaking of stain removal, here are my favorites. They're cheap as dirt and they work. BTW, I've tried all the expensive stuff with no success.
    LA Awesome Laundry Booster ($1 Tree bootleg OxyClean )
    Spray Laundry Stain removal from $1 Tree
    Fels Naptha Laundry Bar Soap - I dampen the stain, rub the bar on it and let it sit for a few minutes. (It costs around a dollar or two and lasts years)


    ------

    When I was at the thrift store I found a grab bag that had some glass fruit (eggplant and two pears) in it. I love glass fruit and decided to buy that bag of junk just for the fruit. Anyway, it also had a lot of shot glasses and one made me think of @oyarde. It's hilarious. It's a shot glass printed with Holstein cow marking and the feet on the glass are udders. It says Indiana on the inside of the lip. I imagined oyarde sipping whiskey out of that thing. I wondered if Mrs O donated his cow shot glass.

    The bag also had a gay pride shot glass. I think I'm going give that to someone for Christmas next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  25. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I was going on the booze wagon, not the weed wagon. I have lots of wagons. I did accidentally fall off the booze wagon. When I was leaving work yesterday a regular had a shot lined up for me. Since he bought it for me, I felt like it would be rude not to drink it. I got right back on the wagon, though and declined the beer he offered me.

    Worked on my closet today and setting up a better photo area. I also prepped a lot of stuff for photos and pulled comps for inventory so I don't under price myself.

    I also brainstormed branding ideas and requested Posh change my username. My username was stupid and when Mr A saw my e-mail addy for Posh, he said that would be a great username so I'm going with that. Plus, it'll be easier to brand.

    As far as inventory goes...
    I was watching Posh Youtubers and looking for things they were selling. I made the mistake of trying to emulate them and I wasn't really seeing the returns I wanted so I reevaluated and decided to stick with things that did well in my closet (summer/handbags/shoes). Well, I've re-reevaluated and decided to just pick stuff I like. I have great taste and I have to trust my instincts. So, with that in mind, I went sourcing Thursday and didn't pull comps in the store. I winged it on instinct. Today, I clean everything up and decide to pull comps and I did really well. I picked a belt that retails (currently being sold) for 178.00 - I'd never heard of the brand (we don't buy 178.00 belts, lol) but it felt like quality. Anyway, that exact belt sells for 60.00 on Posh. Not bad for a 2.25 investment. I also found a gorgeous coat that retailed (last season) for 600.00. I can't find it for resell. I found lesser versions from the same brand (mine has a real fur trimmed hood and those are faux fur trimmed) and they were sold on Posh for around 150.00 (retail 350.00). I'm thinking about listing mine for 300.00. I can always come down if it doesn't move. Mr A thinks I should keep it but I have a closet full of coats. I collect vintage coats and I love my vintage way more than I like that thing. I'd like 300.00 more. The other things I got all had comps in the 30.00 range. Pretty good. That haul gave me confidence in my ability to spot quality.

    Pro Tip - If you see something in a thrift store with what looks like a stain, dab a little spit on it and see if it moves. If it does, it will probably come out. The aforementioned coat had some brown spatter on the front in the breast area and it came right out.

    Speaking of stain removal, here are my favorites. They're cheap as dirt and they work. BTW, I've tried all the expensive stuff with no success.
    LA Awesome Laundry Booster ($1 Tree bootleg OxyClean )
    Spray Laundry Stain removal from $1 Tree
    Fels Naptha Laundry Bar Soap - I dampen the stain, rub the bar on it and let it sit for a few minutes. (It costs around a dollar or two and lasts years)


    ------

    When I was at the thrift store I found a grab bag that had some glass fruit (eggplant and two pears) in it. I love glass fruit and decided to buy that bag of junk just for the fruit. Anyway, it also had a lot of shot glasses and one made me think of @oyarde. It's hilarious. It's a shot glass printed with Holstein cow marking and the feet on the glass are udders. It says Indiana on the inside of the lip. I imagined oyarde sipping whiskey out of that thing. I wondered if Mrs O donated his cow shot glass.

    The bag also had a gay pride shot glass. I think I'm going give that to someone for Christmas next year.
    Sounds like a very fancy shot glass . I would sip from it.
    Do something Danke

  26. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Sounds like a very fancy shot glass . I would sip from it.
    It's making me want to get back off the wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  27. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It's making me want to get back off the wagon.
    Yes it would . Then you could become a slacker again and loose your foothold on your empire of sales so tread warily .
    Do something Danke

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2016, 08:03 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 12:00 PM
  3. Status on calling Iowa - read if you are calling
    By Jeremy in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 04:59 PM
  4. Salon Blog about Rudy: So true, so true.
    By wgadget in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •