Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My True Calling

WTF is wrong with people? Seriously, I'm pretty frugal but I'm not going to haggle over a 1.00. This crazy lady and I have been haggling over some shoes she wants and after my last counteroffer, she offers me a 1.00 less. I accepted because I'm not going to lose a sale over a 1.00 but damn... Oh, and the kicker is that she has a sign in her closet bitching about low ball offers (she originally low balled me) AND a offer chart. SMDH... those are always the cheap asses.

Oh, and I get down voted on Reddit for saying this but when people bitch about not getting 5 star ratings or love notes when the item was perfect, I tell them to ship promptly, make their packing look nice and write a friggin Thank You note. BTW, I upped my packaging game. I used my Staples ink rewards to buy some nicer gift wrap and I tie it up with black ribbon and use a blank white index card with a black Thank You sticker on one side and I write my note on the other. I pay 0 because I buy all my packaging supplies with my ink rewards.

The proof is in the puddin'. My last few sales...

Additional Comments:
    Wrapped absolutely beautiful and with a lovely note. It’s the little things!!!!
    Additional Comments:
    Amazing condition!’ THANK YOU! ��
    Additional Comments:
    Perfect. Just like new.❤️
    Additional Comments:
    Love my shoes. Perfect condition and very quick delivery. Thanks so much!!!
    Additional Comments:
    Beautiful tote �� and gorgeous wrapping��⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!! Thanks ❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tell him I think I left those on a bar in Chattanooga in 1988 .
    I would have him send them back but I think he's getting attached to them. He's been going around the house wearing them and humming that song from Team America.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I would have him send them back but I think he's getting attached to them. He's been going around the house wearing them and humming that song from Team America.

I think they are in the right place . I had a pair that were like that too with Tie Die lenses , I lost them at a Judas Priest concert in Tacoma in '86 . He would have liked them .
    Do something Danke

I think they are in the right place . I had a pair that were like that too with Tie Die lenses , I lost them at a Judas Priest concert in Tacoma in '86 . He would have liked them .
    Definitely. He's so proud I found him a nice black leather belt with a removable buckle so he could sport the Fender Guitar buckle (with a nudie girl riding a guitar) that his dad got him.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Definitely. He's so proud I found him a nice black leather belt with a removable buckle so he could sport the Fender Guitar buckle (with a nudie girl riding a guitar) that his dad got him.
    I had a cool Fender shirt with a girl in a skirt looking up at a big worm smoking a hookah on a mushroom . I wore it a lot at a part time bartending job I had in the early 80's in a basement Ratskeller bar in West Germany . I bought it at a music store in Southern Indiana . He would have loved it .
    Do something Danke

The front end struts I ordered online didn't have no fancy Staples wrapping nor thank you note. I'll probably down vote that merchant now.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The front end struts I ordered online didn't have no fancy Staples wrapping nor thank you note. I'll probably down vote that merchant now.
    Everything I get is gift wrapped .
    Do something Danke

Everything I get is gift wrapped .
    I have never bought beads online.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You looking for a second pair?
    It's always good to have a backup set in case the other backups get lost (or god forbid, stolen, probably by mexicans)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

First off, they're not down voted, they're just not doing enough to prompt buyers to go through a few more clicks and write something.

You didn't get the fancy Staples wrapping paper because your cheap ass probably low balled him on the struts.

First off, they're not down voted, they're just not doing enough to prompt buyers to go through a few more clicks and write something.

You didn't get the fancy Staples wrapping paper because your cheap ass probably low balled him on the struts.
    True. I am amazed how much Bezos has been saving me. Just ordered more front struts for another vehicle. $250 compared to $600 for the same struts at local auto parts stores.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Dreading work today...

I got called a racist at work last week and today's the customer's day to come in. Backstory, there's a black man who comes in every Monday afternoon in the middle of the day and I chat with him every week. I actually thought he was really cool and enjoyed his company. Before Christmas, he found out that I collect toys for sick kids for Christmas and he brought in a huge bag of really nice things for me to take to the children's hospital so I went around the bar and gave him a hug. I guess he took that as a come on and asked me out - he knows I'm married, btw. I thanked him and reminded him I'm married but he's only gotten more aggressive. I was off over Christmas and he brought in a bunch of gifts for me and last Monday was the first time I saw him. I thanked him for the lovely gifts and sweet card and he started telling how much he loves me. I reminded him that I'm married and he decided that I won't date him because I'm racist.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dreading work today...

I got called a racist at work last week and today's the customer's day to come in. Backstory, there's a black man who comes in every Monday afternoon in the middle of the day and I chat with him every week. I actually thought he was really cool and enjoyed his company. Before Christmas, he found out that I collect toys for sick kids for Christmas and he brought in a huge bag of really nice things for me to take to the children's hospital so I went around the bar and gave him a hug. I guess he took that as a come on and asked me out - he knows I'm married, btw. I thanked him and reminded him I'm married but he's only gotten more aggressive. I was off over Christmas and he brought in a bunch of gifts for me and last Monday was the first time I saw him. I thanked him for the lovely gifts and sweet card and he started telling how much he loves me. I reminded him that I'm married and he decided that I won't date him because I'm racist.
    When has that stopped you before? Sounds like your ARE racist.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The bag also had a gay pride shot glass. I think I'm going give that to someone for Christmas next year.
    Pretty sure @Danke lost all his bar equipment in that hangar fire.

I bet he'd appreciate it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrulad View Post
    excellent condition
    Thank you.
    Do something Danke

Thank you.
    I think I sold one of Danke's girlfriends some of my old whore shoes.

I think I sold one of Danke's girlfriends some of my old whore shoes.
    Whore shoes?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whore shoes?
    No just "whore shoes" but "old whore shoes"

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Last "lot lizard" I saw was wearing these:

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I buy all my gals the finest Chinese knockoffs money can buy (new).
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567