Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My True Calling

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She never gets returns selling her dirty undies.
    How did you gain this knowledge? You bought some? Now we learn danke's into women's clothing.... The Inner World Of Danke is a very strange and ghey place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Remember me saying I hated selling clothes? This is why.
    These woman are nuts. I suspect some of them ask questions just to ask questions. All measurements are in the listing but they'll ask for more. For example, on pants and jeans I take the waist, rise and inseam and I'll have people ask me what's the total length of the pants? Or, my favorite, Will these fit me? Actually, that one makes me laugh. I also get, does this have a smell? Everything has a smell.

Anyway, I think the boots didn't fit her. I always buy a 1/2 size larger in boots and these had a pointed toe and a heel so, if she bought her regular size, they didn't fit her. Since Posh doesn't accept returns for fit, people make $#@! up. I have to admit the photograph to prove they smelled was pretty funny. That's the mentality you're dealing with over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

She never gets returns selling her dirty undies.
    I haven't sold any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You’ll need one of these for measuring...

I need that. I can put the nasal ranger seal on my items.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    How did you gain this knowledge? You bought some? Now we learn danke's into women's clothing.... The Inner World Of Danke is a very strange and ghey place.
    Well, the strange is a given but not gay. Even Danke has places he won't go and I don't see him as the type to dabble in men's used underpants.

Mr A says he'd sell his if he thought there was a market for them. I had to laugh because his underwear are awful. I buy him the spandex boxer briefs so his chubby thighs don't get chaffed and he gets in the pool in them so they're all bleached out and stretched out - between the chlorine and leaving them in the sun to dry, they're wrecked. When we had our last party, I was mortified because my girlfriend noticed his disgusting underwear hanging on the drying rack. We're so used to seeing them there, we forget to hide them when company comes over.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I
    Mr A says he'd sell his if he thought there was a market for them.
    Back when I used to hang around Usenet, one of my fellow eBay sellers sold used undies on eBay. (Now thats against their regulations.) On sort of a dare, she sold a paid of her husband's used boxers. I can't duplicate the phrasing but she used a lot of gay words. Bear and hairy come to mind. Back then everything was auction, and I think she got almost $100.

Back when I used to hang around Usenet, one of my fellow eBay sellers sold used undies on eBay. (Now thats against their regulations.) On sort of a dare, she sold a paid of her husband's used boxers. I can't duplicate the phrasing but she used a lot of gay words. Bear and hairy come to mind. Back then everything was auction, and I think she got almost $100.
    Damn, a Ben for some gay boxers. Making me regret throwing away Mr A's Christmas underwear. He used to cut the grass in the damn things. They featured a glow in the dark fireplace on the ass.

This week has been steady. Honestly, I've been busy with life and haven't worked too hard on it but I'm making at least a sale a day. I'm getting a ton of followers and likes. Activity in my closet is definitely picking up but I really have to fix pictures. I did some listings this week and most of them are blurry. I couldn't tell on my tiny phone screen but when I looked on the web...smdh.

I did some sourcing last night and found some nice BOC clogs and Clarks booties. Not my style but nice. I also found a NWT Loft blouse. It retailed for 60.00 - ugly polka dot, should sell fast, lol. I also found a few items for muhself. A vintage Neiman Marcus blouse, a vintage burgundy beaded handbag, a gorgeous tweed skirt but I might resell it because it's too big. I'm thinking about taking it in but I have a huge sewing pile right now and I dunno...

Damn, a Ben for some gay boxers. Making me regret throwing away Mr A's Christmas underwear. He used to cut the grass in the damn things. They featured a glow in the dark fireplace on the ass.

This week has been steady. Honestly, I've been busy with life and haven't worked too hard on it but I'm making at least a sale a day. I'm getting a ton of followers and likes. Activity in my closet is definitely picking up but I really have to fix pictures. I did some listings this week and most of them are blurry. I couldn't tell on my tiny phone screen but when I looked on the web...smdh.

I did some sourcing last night and found some nice BOC clogs and Clarks booties. Not my style but nice. I also found a NWT Loft blouse. It retailed for 60.00 - ugly polka dot, should sell fast, lol. I also found a few items for muhself. A vintage Neiman Marcus blouse, a vintage burgundy beaded handbag, a gorgeous tweed skirt but I might resell it because it's too big. I'm thinking about taking it in but I have a huge sewing pile right now and I dunno...
    I was cleaning out my physical store, and still couldn't bear to send the designer stuff to Goodwill, so I have a pile of stuff here to list. Men's though - I hate women's stuff.

I was cleaning out my physical store, and still couldn't bear to send the designer stuff to Goodwill, so I have a pile of stuff here to list. Men's though - I hate women's stuff.
    I've heard men's stuff does better on ebay than Posh. Stinks for me because I find all kinds of nice men's stuff. My youngest son will pick out a few pieces now and then but my oldest son and husband don't care how they look. It actually goes beyond not caring to actively trolling me with their outfits. I will show Mr A what I'm wearing and he will pick the same color shirt just to bug me and then he won't change. We look ridiculous when we go out matching. They also like to troll me with their tuxedo t shirts. SMDH...

My pics are pretty bad but nothing's having sex in the background. o_O

What is that not having sex in the background?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is that not having sex in the background?
    Two lizards and I suspect they are having sex.

I had a sale everyday last week but it felt slow. Maybe because I'm just getting faster at it or maybe it's because I didn't work very hard at it last week. Tuesday I was gone all day with Mr A. Mr Big Spender took me on a date day to the Food Show (free) and a Liquor tasting (free). The liquor tasting was hosted by United Distributors and a guy I've known since I was a teenager is a big wig in the company. Anyway, he was at the tasting and asked me if this was Mr Big Spender's version of date night. He loves to bust my husband's chops about being cheap, lol. I also met some of the big guys with Bacari and they talked me into doing shots of some spicy rum. That was not one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I went sourcing Sunday and found a bunch of new with tags stuff from Ann Taylor. I also found a really cute top for me - new with tags. It's red. It's hard for me to find a red that looks good on me and this is the right shade. Mr A said I could keep it if I got rid of 3 other cute tops. I also bought a Wonder Bra new with tags. It was a C cup but it looked pretty full of stuffing so I thought it would work but it didn't. I was so bummed. I thought my cup would run over but they were only half full. On the bright side, I can sell it to a woman who doesn't even need a volumizer bra. *bitch* Back to the drawing board for me.

I've BEEN BUSIER THAN A ONE LEGGED MAN IN AN ASS KICKIN' CONTEST! Sorry about the yelling i was in the LIFESKILLS thread. Anyway, i"ve been doing very well. Since mid July (and with minimal effort) I've made almost 1000.00. Hell-to the-yeah!!! on top of that, I got a real jerb today and Mr A didn't object!!! I was sittin there drunk at his friend's bar (just opened a new location near our house) makin' friends with customers and his friend offered me a jerb. I took it. Poor Mr A didn't have time to object between shots of Knob Creek. Seriously, I left with a t-shirt and an apron. I'm the new waitress and I start tomorrow at 10am.

I actually worked with this guy back in the the day and he used to say that I moved like I was on skates. He said I was one of the best waitresses he's ever worked with. I thought he was only saying that because I convinced the old man named Jerry at the bar to buy me a shot but when I told him I would like to work, he took me in the office and let me pick out my t-shirt. I went home with a baseball t-$#@! (I didn't like the girl shirts, they were like Hooters shirts and I don't have the hooters to make it work I can wear shorts though and I've still got nice legs for a lady [using that term very loosely] my age) and an apron. I'm so happy and proud of myself. I know it sounds lame but I love being a server waitress (I don't like the word server - too formal. I'm more of a y'all sit tight we're gonna have fun kinda waitress) and I'm good at it. Like, really good. Oddly, I hated bartending. IMO, the best recipe for making money is a knowledgeable guy on the bar and eye candy on the floor. Most regular bar customers are men and they like a guy they can talk guy stuff with - I'm not being sexist. Trust me, I can talk guy $#@! with the best of them BUT I recognize that a lot of men don't like hearing a girl talking $#@! the way I do. I do it here and I do it with people who know me well but IRL, especially when it comes to making money, I know when not to make vag jokes - most of the time. Plus, I was promised the day off for my birthday club meeting(I have the same birthday as a few girls who work for Mr A and we formed a birthday club where he has to drive us to clubs and pay the tab) and my end of summer/ birthday party (my real birthday is September 29th but my party is on September 30th). Not many shopping days left.

I'm so happy - actually, it's weird. I'm ecstatic but also sad. I found out I'm going to be a great aunt again and the mother is the daughter of my crazy ass brother who recently passed. I feel like I have to be extra crazy ass so the kid knows him through me. He was the coolest guy in the world and I think of him every day. I know I call him crazy ass but it's a term of endearment. Imagine a trailer with pool, a tent to cover the Mercedes, a water tank (for the Apocalypse) and a bunch of PODs storage buildings for his gun attachments ALL in the front yard of the trailer. o_O
    That was my brother. He was the (second - my dad was the first) most true to himself person I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

I'm not bragging but my one great niece says I'm the greatest great aunt and I'm her number one gurl. This one's gonna love me too and since her mom is named after me she or he has to love me the most. Gawd I hope it's a girl and she's named after me. My niece only has my middle name but the world needs more Suzanimals, IMO. I'm going to put in for it now before they pick a weird name that's spelled wrong. WTF's up with people giving their stupid names? I have a niece named Shea, like shea butter. I don't get it.

Back to my true calling...my son made me a logo so I could brand muhself. Poor Mr A tried but he didn't listen to what I wanted and made some artsy $#@!. It was too complicated for the average Posher and it didn't have pink or sparkles in it. WTF? SMDH.. that man. Pink and black with gold sparkles is a winning color scheme but he did some black with yellow - no sparkles and no pink. I don't think he even worked too hard on it because he was done before I was finished showering. I paid him for his work in sexual favors and I think I paid too much for that half job. I gave him a whole job and I expected a whole job -slacker. Anyway, my son fixed it and it's okay - still needs more sparkle, though. I paid him with nanny's sweet tea. He doesn't' know the real recipe is two cups of sugar to a gallon. He thinks it's a 1/4 cup to a gallon because I don't like it too sweet like nanny makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Probably preparing for a lot of rain with that hurricane.

This is what got her back last time:

Maybe a little dancing will entice her back.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Where's teh @Suzanimal ? This was gettin good!
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

She got a job the end of August. It’s an adjustment especially if she is still doing the online shop.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Where's teh @Suzanimal ? This was gettin good!
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    She got a job the end of August. It’s an adjustment especially if she is still doing the online shop.
    This^^^. Working is taking up all my bullshitting time. Plus, I broke my laptop and went on vacation for two weeks.

Poshmark people are crazy, btw. I had someone buy my jeans a few hours ago and just now asked me to model them before I send them. o_O Too late sucka. I dropped those bitches off at the PO on my way to work at the bar. They over scheduled tonight so I cut myself and sat around drinking with customers. There's one old man we'll call "Harold" who's a perv. I like him. Y'all probably won't believe this but people really like me at the bar.

I'm enjoying the bar work and most days I enjoy the Poshmark but Mr A is getting grumpy about me not being at his beck and call. He still refuses to lean how to use the washer and dryer and he's actually regressed on the dishes. He used to at least get most of them to the kitchen, now he just leaves them and complains about the dirty dishes. They're all his. o_O

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Y'all probably won't believe this but people really like me at the bar.
    Yep, tough to imagine o_0
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yep, tough to imagine o_0
    I fit in well with pervy old men.

This^^^. Working is taking up all my bullshitting time. Plus, I broke my laptop and went on vacation for two weeks.

Poshmark people are crazy, btw. I had someone buy my jeans a few hours ago and just now asked me to model them before I send them. o_O Too late sucka. I dropped those bitches off at the PO on my way to work at the bar. They over scheduled tonight so I cut myself and sat around drinking with customers. There's one old man we'll call "Harold" who's a perv. I like him. Y'all probably won't believe this but people really like me at the bar.

I'm enjoying the bar work and most days I enjoy the Poshmark but Mr A is getting grumpy about me not being at his beck and call. He still refuses to lean how to use the washer and dryer and he's actually regressed on the dishes. He used to at least get most of them to the kitchen, now he just leaves them and complains about the dirty dishes. They're all his. o_O

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy...

Kewl! Sorry to hear bout the crazies and annoying bits, though. :P Sounds like you're doing a good job on your #lifeskills. w00t! BUTSRSLY would approve.

I noticed November sales were not good. I decided to go over my past sales to see what really sells fast and for good money. I'm not really talking brands here (of course popular brands go for more and faster) but I'm really just thinking about what kind of items. Anyway, I've noticed I do better with summer items and then I started thinking about why - why do summer items sell better. It finally dawned on me when my mom called and gave me her card number so I could order her some clothes she wanted. All the stores are having great sales on winter items leading up to Christmas. Unless something is really high end or unique, I can't compete with retailers. I think my summer items sell better because there really aren't any great summer sales until summer is almost over.

My Posh Plan
    1. Marking down and clearing out my winter items and from now on only buying winter items that are exceptionally unique and/or a luxury brand in excellent condition.
    2. Adding more accessories. Belts, handbags, and jewelry items sell well for me.
    3. Concentrating on spring summer. I plan on shopping for those items now because spring break is right around the corner and I want to have all my spring/summer listed. In a lot of parts of the country the summer stuff isn't even on the racks yet so I think I can get the jump on retailers.

The bar is going fine. I cut back to three shifts a week. Honestly, I was getting a little annoyed with some of the drama. I'm too old for that crap. I don't want to hear about your baby daddy drama. I got enough drama with my babies daddy, lol.

I just got a text from my crazy ass girlfriend (seriously, she makes me look sane) telling me she has a business opportunity for us but I have to take the day off (she told me to just call in sick) and I have to meet her at a bar in Atlanta for lunch to find out what it is.

How much you wanna bet she just wants someone to go drinking with her? LOL, I wouldn't be the first time she called me for something "urgent" and when I got there, she had ordered a pitcher of Margaritas and wanted me to pay. She's a cheap ass, too.

I just got a text from my crazy ass girlfriend (seriously, she makes me look sane) telling me she has a business opportunity for us but I have to take the day off (she told me to just call in sick) and I have to meet her at a bar in Atlanta for lunch to find out what it is.

How much you wanna bet she just wants someone to go drinking with her? LOL, I wouldn't be the first time she called me for something "urgent" and when I got there, she had ordered a pitcher of Margaritas and wanted me to pay. She's a cheap ass, too.
    What does she look like?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What does she look like?
    Last photo in the RPF member pic thread.

She ended up calling my boss to see if I could have the day off. He said he asked why and she gave him two minutes of gibberish, lol. She wanted me to go to Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta with her and buy gifts for poor kids. I do that every year but she wanted us to do it together and try to set up a meeting with the poor kid we bought the gifts for - WTF? Anyway, my boss didn't give me the day off and she went alone and texted me the play by play. Apparently, it takes 6 weeks to set up a meeting with the kid she was going to shop for and decided it was a scam so she just went up to the Walmart and donated a bunch of random toys. That woman ain't right but she's never boring. I'm still not sure how this was a business opportunity.

Made 50.00 this morning on Poshmark and headed to the bar this morning to make muh tips. I plan on getting the hell outta there if it's not busy, though. I've got to run a few errands and come home and fix dinner. I'm trying not to eat at the bar because I've put on 15 lbs since I went on vacation in early October. I can only fit into one pair of jeans and I have to wash them everyday for work.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 12-10-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Last night, Mr A asked for a sit down with me to talk. For a minute there, I thought he was going to give me my divorce because he was so serious but he was just tired and wanted to make sure I was listening. Anyway, the GM at the bar is quitting and the owners are going to ask me to take over as day manager. I'm not sure Mr A wants me to take the job because it will mean long hours. He said he wouldn't tell me yes or no but he told me that if I want to do it to ask for 30.00 an hour and be firm. He seems to think that's what they will pay me because they've discussed making me a part time manager before but now that the GM is leaving and they just fired another manager, my stock just went up.

What I think is weird is that they've been discussing all this with Mr A but no one's mentioned it to me. WTF? o_O

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What I think is weird is that they've been discussing all this with Mr A but no one's mentioned it to me. WTF? o_O
    If they had asked you first, would you not have said that you needed to check with your husband first?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If they had asked you first, would you not have said that you needed to check with your husband first?
    Of course but it seems like they would approach me about a job for me first. They're old friends of ours and they're closer to Mr A because they play golf with him regularly but still... Mr A knows it annoys me when other people make plans for me without consulting me first and apparently they've been talking about this for awhile. To be fair, one of the owners approached me right before I left for vacation in early October and told me he would like me to take on more responsibility but he hasn't mentioned it since and I sure as hell haven't brought it up. I like being able to just laugh at the dumb asses and walk off. If I go into management, the dumb asses quit being entertaining and become my problem.

Of course but it seems like they would approach me about a job for me first. They're old friends of ours and they're closer to Mr A because they play golf with him regularly but still... Mr A knows it annoys me when other people make plans for me without consulting me first and apparently they've been talking about this for awhile. To be fair, one of the owners approached me right before I left for vacation in early October and told me he would like me to take on more responsibility but he hasn't mentioned it since and I sure as hell haven't brought it up. I like being able to just laugh at the dumb asses and walk off. If I go into management, the dumb asses quit being entertaining and become my problem.
    But of course.

Anyways:

Last photo in the RPF member pic thread.

Link?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You can still laugh at the dumbasses and walk off when you're in management.
    "I am a bird"

Last night, Mr A asked for a sit down with me to talk. For a minute there, I thought he was going to give me my divorce because he was so serious but he was just tired and wanted to make sure I was listening. Anyway, the GM at the bar is quitting and the owners are going to ask me to take over as day manager. I'm not sure Mr A wants me to take the job because it will mean long hours. He said he wouldn't tell me yes or no but he told me that if I want to do it to ask for 30.00 an hour and be firm. He seems to think that's what they will pay me because they've discussed making me a part time manager before but now that the GM is leaving and they just fired another manager, my stock just went up.

I routinely negotiate for Mrs O , but I see your point. I figured if I had to cook my own supper then she should be getting enough not to need any random 50.00 or 80.00 bucks from me for anything or otherwise I was getting ripped off . Maybe say you might be able to go as low as 33.00 ( thats 300.00 for 9 hours ) .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-17-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    Do something Danke

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast