Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Clown Show

  1. #1

    Exclamation The Clown Show

    A snip from an article about the Trump protesters in Londonstan.

    "I think he's (Trump) just such a poor representation of what America has to give to the world," said Joey "Bourgeoisie" Frenette, 27, who moved to Britain eight years ago from Washington DC.

    Decked out in chunky heels and fishnet stockings, a purple tinsel wig, pink lipstick and a dyed green moustache, he felt compelled to protest after seeing by Trump's immigration policies, he added.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tens-thou...001747259.html


    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Government-employed doctors should cut off every 10 year old boy's dick and sew it on to a young girl of a different race. The excess white penises should be tossed into a grinder and converted to low-cost hot dogs to be distributed for free to the homeless.
    People talk about the trans issue because it is a social contagion consuming a generation of children and it is an assault on objective truth at a level never before seen. - Matt Walsh



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    These people live under a 92 year old woman whose been in power for 67 years and they constantly praise how kind hearted and spirited she is.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-14-2018 at 07:39 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3

  5. #4
    It's Londonstan...and all I see are lily white fa ggots.

    Where are middle eastern folks?

    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-14-2018 at 08:39 AM.

  6. #5
    Clowns protesting clowns reported on by clowns. Am I supposed to care?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Clowns protesting clowns reported on by clowns. Am I supposed to care?
    Not particularly...I just found the disconnect to be humorous.

  8. #7
    "I think he's (Trump) just such a poor representation of what America has to give to the world," said Joey "Bourgeoisie" Frenette, 27, who moved to Britain eight years ago from Washington DC.

    Decked out in chunky heels and fishnet stockings, a purple tinsel wig, pink lipstick and a dyed green moustache, he felt compelled to protest after seeing by Trump's immigration policies, he added.
    The world should demand restitution and sue for damages ...

  9. #8
    Young Socialists...

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post










    Is Big Ben getting a makeover?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  12. #10

  13. #11
    This freak show was encouraged and permitted.

    Of course, any pro Trump or pro US displays were prohibited by Londonstan police.

    ‘Free Speech Is Dead’ – Police in Khan’s London BAN Pro-Trump Rally at U.S. Embassy

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This freak show was encouraged and permitted.

    Of course, any pro Trump or pro US displays were prohibited by Londonstan police.

    ‘Free Speech Is Dead’ – Police in Khan’s London BAN Pro-Trump Rally at U.S. Embassy
    That is because the Khan balloon was raising more money than the Trump balloon, it probably would have been much bigger too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is because the Khan balloon
    The Wut?


  16. #14
    Fun fact:

    The producers cast Benedict Cumbersnatch or whatever the $#@! his name is, as Khan in the 2013 Star Trek movie.

    The reason why, even though Khan Noonien Singh is obviously an Indian or Middle Eastern character and surname, was they were deathly afraid of insulting colored people by casting anybody one shade darker than sour cream as the bad guy.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-14-2018 at 08:18 PM.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Wut?

    LOL, no, it was a balloon meant to make fun of Mayor Khan in opposition to the Trump baby balloon.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Fun fact:

    The producers cast Benedict Cumbersnatch or whatever the $#@! his name is, as Khan in the 2013 Star Trek movie.

    The reason why, even though Khan Noonien Singh is obviously an Indian or Middle eastern character and surname, was they were deathly afraid of insulting colored people.
    They got charged with cultural appropriation instead.

    Everybody forgot that the original actor was Hispanic.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL, no, it was a balloon meant to make fun of Mayor Khan in opposition to the Trump baby balloon.
    There was a Khan balloon and I was not informed?

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There was a Khan balloon and I was not informed?
    July 6th

    A campaign has been set up to crowdfund a counter-protest to the “Trump baby” blimp due to fly over London when President Trump visits next week -- with demonstrators aiming to launch an equally giant balloon of Trump foe and London mayor Sadiq Khan.
    The 19-foot Trump balloon is set to fly over British parliament next Friday during the President’s three-day trip after Khan, a frequent Trump critic, gave his approval, with a spokesperson saying the mayor “supports the right to peaceful protest and understand that this can take many different forms.”
    As a result, Yanny Bruere, originally from Northampton in the U.K. but now living in Spain, is aiming to raise enough money to fly a “baby Khan” balloon. The campaign has already raised almost $24,000, nearly 90 percent of its target.

    “In light of the Donald Trump ‘Baby Trump’ ballon [sic] being allowed to fly over London during his visit to the U.K., let’s get a ‘baby Khan’ one and see if FREE SPEECH applies to all and whether or not Mr Khan and the London assembly will also approve this,” a statement on the crowdfunding site reads.

    More at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07...in-london.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #19
    LONDON – Thousands of Trump supporters and right-wing activists took to the nation’s capital on Saturday — a day after anti-Trump protesters had dominated the city.
    While the displays of right-wing support were nowhere near as large as the enormous anti-Trump march that demanded the international media’s attention the day before, it was still a significant show of support for Trump from those eager to counter the claim that Trump had been unanimously rejected by Britons.
    THOUSANDS MARCH AGAINST TRUMP IN ROWDY LONDON PROTESTS
    The day started with a small pro-Trump rally outside the U.S. Embassy, featuring numerous red “MAGA” hats and U.S. and U.K. flags -- as well as a few anti-Hillary Clinton shirts.

    Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.


    A number of right-wing groups were present at the march, including Generation Identity — which calls itself a “European patriotic youth movement” — as well as a number of right-wing Western politicians. Controversial Dutch MP Geert Wilders made an address by video, while Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., spoke about the importance of free speech.

    The speeches were a blend of support for Trump, Robinson and also concerns about the danger of mass migration and the importance of national sovereignty.

    U.S. flags were again in abundance, as well as pro-Trump banners and placards reading "Britain Loves Trump."

    “The rubbish that was spouted about Trump yesterday, it’s complete unjustified vitriol against him,” Robert Stevens, wearing a Trump T-shirt, told Fox News. “I’m not a massive Trump fan but the geezer in my opinion has done nothing wrong.”

    He also rejected the idea that the majority of people at the protests were “far-right.”

    “I don’t think we’re right wing, we certainly ain’t left but we just want what’s right and I think Tommy Robinson represents everything what’s right about just working class people speaking up to all the wrongs and that,” he said.

    The event came to a close by a video of Trump reading the lyrics to “The Snake” -- often used by Trump as an allegory for Islamic immigration.
    The Trump and Robinson supporters then marched up through the street, which was marred by a group of a handful of Robinson supporters blocking traffic near Trafalgar Square.

    As police negotiated with those demonstrators, others yelled at them to get out of the road -- nervous as increasing numbers of photographers took pictures of those blocking the path of a bus, which was being driven by a woman in a hijab.

    “We ain’t gonna get nowhere with you lot,” one man blocking traffic yelled at other protesters stood on the sidewalk. The man would later tell Fox News that he wanted to hold traffic up to “cost the British government some money -- because that’s all they understand.”

    “You’re a f------g idiot,” a fellow marcher yelled back at him, urging the police to “drag him out” of the road. The Evening Standard later reported that there had been 12 arrests after clashes broke out in Westminster.

    Across the other side of London, a pub in Hammersmith had renamed itself “The Trump Arms” for the presidential visit and was scheduled to hold an event Saturday evening featuring hot dogs, cocktails and other American treats.

    Decorated with copious amounts of American flags, MAGA caps and a life-size cutout of President Trump, patrons told Fox News they had come out of their way to show support for Trump.

    Mark Nicholas said he objected to the way Trump had been treated when he visited London.

    “If the Queen was treated in America the same way, we’d be up in arms,” he said. I think whether you like him or don’t like him, he should be treated accordingly.”

    Landlord (currently going by the title of “chief of staff”) Damien Smyth, said that it was London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s approval of the “Trump baby” balloon that made him take the leap into changing the name of the establishment.

    “What an insult, not an insult to Trump because he’s a tough old dog, there’s no problem with him,” he said. "But it is an insult to the good decent American people who did vote for Mr. Trump.”

    Smyth said that they were seeing a huge increase of people coming to the pub, and the reception had been overwhelmingly positive.

    Outside the pub, a few protesters made their stand. Margaret Owen was wearing a sign saying “Dump Trump” and said she was furious to see the “Trump Arms” near her home.

    “To come out on my street and see this is outrageous, I am outraged.” she said.

    When asked if she at least agreed the pub should be allowed to change its name, she said: “No, you wouldn’t have Hitler there would you? Would you say ‘Welcome Hitler’?”

    More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-protests.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Fun fact:

    The producers cast Benedict Cumbersnatch or whatever the $#@! his name is, as Khan in the 2013 Star Trek movie.

    The reason why, even though Khan Noonien Singh is obviously an Indian or Middle Eastern character and surname, was they were deathly afraid of insulting colored people by casting anybody one shade darker than sour cream as the bad guy.
    Ricardo Montalban was a fantastic actor and a great Khan.

    I think Cumberbatch was probably cast because he is also a fantastic actor.

    JMHPOV
    There is no spoon.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. more from that cnn clown
    By canadian4ronpaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. Who is this clown on FOX?
    By Paulitical Correctness in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 05:37 PM
  4. Chris Matthews (MSNBC's HARDBALL CLOWN) on TONIGHT SHOW w/Jay Leno... No RON PAUL
    By HOLLYWOOD in forum Bad Media Reporting on Ron Paul
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 01:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •