Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Papa John's founder becomes unperson at his own company for uttering The N Word

I'm sure the colonel is smiling down on him today

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

hmmm... interesting. Sounds like he got caught in the crossfire of slumping sales and political correctness. Too bad, I always thought he was a good "face of the franchise"
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So it was all an extortion scheme...figures.

And stupid weak white people fall all over themselves to appease...figures.
    Preference falsification is not a big deal. If you don't think so, the HR dept. would like to have a word with you. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ates-Are-Lying

Truth is a social construct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Papa John's is my go-to pizza delivery. Probably use them couple times a month. Get "The Works", season it up and put some salsa on it and you got some good eats.
    Racist. -rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

LOL

Rand Paul says he won't return Schnatter's donations after racial slur

Thomas Novelly
    July 16, 2018

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul said Monday he would not return thousands of dollars in political donations from John Schnatter, who resigned from Papa John's last week after he admitted to using a racial slur.

"I think the language that was said to be used was unacceptable and should not be used, period," Paul said after telling the Courier Journal he would not return the donations.

The Kentucky Republican received $17,000 from Schnatter in political donations from 1996 to 2018, according to a Courier Journal analysis of the pizza baron's FEC filings.

"Perhaps we should ask the same question of all the media covering this story: Are any of the TV stations or newspapers going to give back the advertising money they have taken from Papa John's over the years?" said sokesperson Kelsey Cooper said in a statement.

read more:
    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ion/788156002/

It's quite simple really. He should sell his stock, encourage they change the name, disavow the POS, and leave the US with his money.

Cockroaches don't deserve to pillage someone they want nothing to do with.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

The average man, being made of stupid...
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

Pray for reset.

One day soon, accusations of racism will roll off Whites like water off a duck's back. The era of White guilt is coming to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by FvS View Post
    One day soon, accusations of racism will roll off Whites like water off a duck's back. The era of White guilt is coming to an end.
    Truth is a social construct.

If you like Trump, hate Obamacare, and dis the NFL players kneeling, you are a super-racist, says the thought police and fake news media.

Might be a possible winning candidate to primary McConnell in a Bevin Trump world.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Probably too late, but finding some testicular fortitude.

Papa John’s Founder Now Calls Resignation a ‘Mistake’

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ation-mistake/

17 Jul 2018

John Schnatter said “it was a mistake” to resign after being asked to step down in the wake of a controversy about his use of a racial slur.
    In a letter to the company directors dated July 14, Schnatter said that he was asked during media training whether he was racist, and answered “no.” Then, “I [said] something on the order of, Colonel Sanders used the word ‘N,’ (I actually used the word), that I would never use that word, and Papa John’s doesn’t use that word.”

“The board asked me to step down as chairman without apparently doing any investigation. I agreed, though today I believe it was a mistake to do so,” Schnatter said. “I will not allow either my good name or the good name of the company I founded and love to be unfairly tainted.”

Schnatter is “confident that an examination of the facts will bear out what I have written in this letter,” and that it will “show that once again our company has demonstrated that it does not know how to handle a crisis based on misinformation.”

The pizza mogul has retained Los Angeles trial attorney Patricia Glaser, who requested that the board appoint a special committee to investigate the matter. According to an anonymous WSJ source, however, the request was made while such a committee was already being formed.

For now, the company is pushing Schnatter firmly away. He is no longer permitted to use office space in the Louisville, Kentucky headquarters, nor will he continue his role as a mainstay of their marketing efforts. His current share of the company is roughly 29%, valued at an estimated $500 million.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12