Thread: Two Thirds of Russians Believe that a Clandestine Global Government Exists

Two Thirds of Russians Believe that a Clandestine Global Government Exists

All the reason we need to stop this second cold war.

http://www.newsweek.com/most-russian...e-poll-1018682
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Curious what percentage of Trump supporters believe the same. I would guess it's a lot higher than it was 3 years ago and is quickly rising as attacks from just about all mediums continue.

and the other third is working for the government ..??
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

precisely

you either agree or are part of the problem

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?