Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Strzok Testimony Leads to Fiery Exchanges

Peter Strzok Testimony Leads to Fiery Exchanges

A preview:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still live:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

pop the gourmet popcorn...

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    And wash it down with gourmet coffee....

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I am very happy to see Democrat filth being exposed for all citizens to see.

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Strzok knew that he's not going to suffer any consequences for his actions. That's why he was so brazen in his testimony. Country is gone. We don't need to build bridges, but thousands of gallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I am very happy to see Democrat filth being exposed for all citizens to see.

Demoncrat

“The Eyes are the window to your soul” ~ William Shakespeare
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Strzok knew that he's not going to suffer any consequences for his actions. That's why he was so brazen in his testimony. Country is gone. We don't need to build bridges, but thousands of gallows.
    Don't tell that to the #QAnon crowd! lol.... according to them, this is still all part of "The Plan". I am as cynical as you, probably more so. No one will be held accountable. No one will face justice. I am, however, happy the way things are going.... so many people now see the gross injustice clearly and have been so thoroughly disillusioned. Disillusion is a great thing! "To be free from illusion and to see the truth of the matter" can only lead in a positive direction, as it were.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I think I have a pretty good handle on the power structure in D.C.

Democrats rule D.C. with an Iron Fist because they are directly plugged into the global crime machine with near limitless funds of influence. Repugs like remoras go along with the program, feathering their nests as well as the nests of their special interests. It's easier and much healthier to go with the red tide.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-13-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Now Boobus is starting to understand what we've been screaming about for years............

Scary?!?? You've haven't even seen the 'contractors' they employ for the real dirty work.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-13-2018 at 08:43 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    That Coleman woman needs her head examined. I wonder if she thinks too many troops on Guam would tip over the Island? Honestly I think she is related to Hank Johnson!

How the hell do these people get elected?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Don't tell that to the #QAnon crowd! lol.... according to them, this is still all part of "The Plan". I am as cynical as you, probably more so. No one will be held accountable. No one will face justice. I am, however, happy the way things are going.... so many people now see the gross injustice clearly and have been so thoroughly disillusioned. Disillusion is a great thing! "To be free from illusion and to see the truth of the matter" can only lead in a positive direction, as it were.
    Nothing can be done w/o first instilling mass public outrage over the actions of all these guys. Trump is being exonerated from this bogus Russia stuff and the boomerang has turned a 180 w/ much more to come. You will be pleased when this movie is over.

Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-13-2018 at 09:55 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If the texts combined with his actions in the investigations aren't proof of bias what would constitute proof of bias?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by Swordsmyth; 07-13-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't captnKydd thy selves, all D.C insiders are 'team playerz' ultimately...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    And wash it down with gourmet coffee....

Myself, methinks microbrews along the lines of SAM ADAMs but better can sub for the urbanely smooth coffee...

Who do you $#@!ers think is ruling over you?

the NSA or the NSC trumps all middle level FBI guys? alphabet soup

the NSA or the NSC trumps all middle level FBI guys? alphabet soup
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/

The NSC is chaired by the President. Its regular attendees (both statutory and non-statutory) are the Vice President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, and the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is the statutory military advisor to the Council, and the Director of National Intelligence is the intelligence advisor. The Chief of Staff to the President, Counsel to the President, and the Assistant to the President for Economic Policy are invited to attend any NSC meeting. The Attorney General and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget are invited to attend meetings pertaining to their responsibilities. The heads of other executive departments and agencies, as well as other senior officials, are invited to attend meetings of the NSC when appropriate.

The National Security Council was established by the National Security Act of 1947 (PL 235 – 61 Stat. 496; U.S.C. 402), amended by the National Security Act Amendments of 1949 (63 Stat. 579; 50 U.S.C. 401 et seq.). Later in 1949, as part of the Reorganization Plan, the Council was placed in the Executive Office of the President.

Trump tries to 'trump' Strzok? basically???
    However if the behind the scenes actions
    get him impeached, then who wins this 1?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast