Thread: Muslim Party Leader Tells Dutch to Leave Their Own Country if They Donít Like Diversity

Default Muslim Party Leader Tells Dutch to Leave Their Own Country if They Donít Like Diversity

The leader of the Muslim DENK party in the Netherlands has caused controversy by telling Dutch citizens to leave their own country if they donít like the increasing number of Muslim migrants populating Dutch cities.
    ďIf they donít like a changing Netherlands in which people with different cultures liveÖ like in the city of Zaandam or the neighbourhood of Poelenburg, they should get lost,Ē Tunahan Kuzu said during an interview.
    Anti-mass immigration politician Geert Wilders responded to Kuzu by telling him to go home to Turkey.
    In the 2017 Dutch election, Kuzuís party, which refuses to recognize the Armenian genocide, attracted 200,000 votes, enabling it to gain three seats in parliament.
    What Kuzu is specifically referring to when he speaks of ďa changing NetherlandsĒ remains unclear.
    Maybe heís referring to how every year a thousand underage Dutch girls are trafficked into sex slavery by pimps with migrant backgrounds.
    Maybe heís referring to school children being indoctrinated into the new diversity-friendly environment by being made to pray in mosques.
    It's great that these kids are learning about other cultures while they visit the Middle East.
    Oh wait, this is Holland. pic.twitter.com/W4Vlm9GGkk
    ó Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) October 18, 2016
    Maybe heís referring to graffiti scrawled on the wall of a primary school that read, ďCancer Wilders is gonna die,Ē a reference to the anti-immigration politician, ďattack Jews,Ē ďkill all Jews,Ē ďJews gonna die,Ē or the term ďISISĒ.
    Graffiti on a primary school in the Netherlands. This is the cultural enrichment Europe has invited in. pic.twitter.com/m8M926IpWH
    ó Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 17, 2016
    Maybe heís referring to the fact that violent homophobic attacks on gay people in Holland by Muslim migrant youths are increasing.
    Maybe heís referring to the fantastic economic benefits that Muslim migrants bring to the Netherlands, like the 85% of ďrefugeesĒ who remain unemployed and on welfare since they arrived in the country in 2014.
    Maybe heís referring to Hollandís Turkish population, who occasionally stage riots in support of Islamist dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
    In any case, the message is clear, get on board with the new way of doing things, or get out of the country.
    If these rioting Erdogan-supporting Islamists are so patriotic about Turkey, why did they all move to the Netherlands? pic.twitter.com/PyAyBbg63J

ó Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) March 12, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/muslim-part...ike-diversity/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

About 3000 members in a country of 17 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

Half the crap I write here is just to entertain myself.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    About 3000 members in a country of 17 million.
    And millions more rushing to get in.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And millions more rushing to get in.
    Billions!!! Trillions!!! Hide the kids!! (less than half of a million were not born in the country). Top three sources were Poland, Turkey, and Germany.

Billions!!! Trillions!!! Hide the kids!! (less than half of a million were not born in the country). Top three sources were Poland, Turkey, and Germany.
    Aside from the millions of "refugees" from outside there is this:

17 Mar 2017

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions strong diaspora community “you are Europe’s future.”

“Have five children, not three. You are Europe’s future.”

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...ids-not-three/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How did your recent performance review go? Did they look positively on your increased usage of exclamation points? Would you like to share the details of your performance improvement plan? How much longer before they let you go? I suspect the midterms are going to be very tough for somebody like you. Everybody on this board will be missing your presence.
    Truth is a social construct.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    How did your recent performance review go? Did they look positively on your increased usage of exclamation points? Would you like to share the details of your performance improvement plan? How much longer before they let you go? I suspect the midterms are going to be very tough for somebody like you. Everybody on this board will be missing your presence.
    Thank you for your informative contribution to the discussion.

Troll spray needs to get stronger ingredients.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Troll spray needs to get stronger ingredients.
    That would require a permit from site staff, some troll types are treated as endangered species instead of invasive species.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Reports like this take steam out of so called demographic flowback (or is it demographic blowback) theories following West's elective wars in Iraq, Libys, Syria etc. Unlike the Brits, the Dutch did not send any troops to Iraq or other wars that sharply increased mideast destabilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That would require a permit from site staff, some troll types are treated as endangered species instead of invasive species.
    Amazing what a $50 contribution to the site can get you.
    Truth is a social construct.