Fox & Friends : Judge Nap weighs in on Kavanaugh

I like how he didn't hold back one bit.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That Fox host feigning disbelief at the beginning about Kavanaugh being part of the swamp and then Judge Napolitano's back handed compliment at the end was great even the anchors were laughing their assess off. Thanks for posting that.

How dare he not fawn over the Leader's chosen, etc. etc.

Also, I LOLed at the 'YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY' right there in the middle to soften and deflect Nap's criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Also, I LOLed at the 'YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY' right there in the middle to soften and deflect Nap's criticism.

I LOLed at you trying to give the impression that you're somehow a supporter of Nap or liberty.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Cue Swampsmyth in 3...2...1...
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    He's still picking the pieces from his head sploding.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Called it.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He's still picking the pieces from his head sploding.
    I oppose Kavanaugh and Judge Swamp, my head isn't "sploding" because I know that the enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend, Judge Swamp says many good things to keep his cover but he has exposed himself as just another controlled opposition member.

@dannno
    How do you explain all the things Judge Swamp has said wrong now that he isn't the nominee?
    He wasn't positioning himself for the confirmation hearings because he isn't going to be in any.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @dannno
    How do you explain all the things Judge Swamp has said wrong now that he isn't the nominee?
    He wasn't positioning himself for the confirmation hearings because he isn't going to be in any.
    Didn't you posit in another thread that Kava might not be confirmed?

Doesn't Trump have 2 more possible SCOTUS picks to go after this one?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Didn't you posit in another thread that Kava might not be confirmed?

Doesn't Trump have 2 more possible SCOTUS picks to go after this one?
    True, but he is too old, Trump has said he wants younger Justices and Nappy isn't on his list.
    Since Trump actually has 3 more possible picks (Thomas should retire in his 2nd term) you can keep choosing to believe what ever you want for Trump's entire presidency but it is beginning to look silly.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

True, but he is too old, Trump has said he wants younger Justices and Nappy isn't on his list.
    Since Trump actually has 3 more possible picks (Thomas should retire in his 2nd term) you can keep choosing to believe what ever you want for Trump's entire presidency but it is beginning to look silly.
    Well it's possible he might want something else out of the Judge besides a life time appointment position, or he could be ensuring that he gets 2 or 3 relatively young picks in before he throws the left a bone a picks an older guy like The Judge.

Well it's possible he might want something else out of the Judge besides a life time appointment position, or he could be ensuring that he gets 2 or 3 relatively young picks in before he throws the left a bone a picks an older guy like The Judge.
    If he picks him for AG or something I will consider your theory until he shows his hand in office but until then I can't trust him.

Why would Trump want to throw the left a bone by picking an old Justice?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I oppose Kavanaugh and Judge Swamp, my head isn't "sploding" because I know that the enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend, Judge Swamp says many good things to keep his cover but he has exposed himself as just another controlled opposition member.

@dannno
    This has already been debunked on the liberty report

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This has already been debunked on the liberty report
    He says "the Napolitanos", that refers to people who are like Napolitano as perceived by Ron, it doesn't mean that Napolitano will be nominated for SCOTUS.
    Ron is evidently unaware of the bad things Judge Swamp has said.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Elections matter. In the senate, there are only 50 voting GOP members and 49 democrats. Of the GOP senators, many are RINOs including Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Jeff Flake, and Bob Corker. There are others.

Next year the senate will be much stronger pro-liberty, pro-Trump, the GOP will pick up 5 seats.

It might be better if Kavanaugh fails at this point.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Andrew Napolitano Is ‘Gravely Disappointed’ by President Trump’s Supreme Court Pick
    Written by Adam Dick - Thursday July 12, 2018

Constitutional scholar and Ron Paul Institute Advisory Board Member Andrew Napolitano explains in a Wednesday Fox News video commentary why he is “gravely disappointed” by President Donald Trump’s nomination of Circuit Judge Brett Kavanaugh to be a United States Supreme Court justice.

“Judge Kavanaugh does not represent what the Framers wanted when they wrote the Fourth Amendment” — the US Constitution provision that deals with search and seizure, declares Napolitano in the video commentary. In particular, Napolitano states that Kavanaugh does not believe people have the right to privacy in their communications that is protected by requiring the government to obtain a warrant from a judge before the government can snoop into such communications. Napolitano also identifies Kavanaugh as “from the heart and soul of the swamp” whose denizens control things in Washington, DC — the same swamp that Trump said he would drain.
    More:http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...me-court-pick/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    Elections matter. In the senate, there are only 50 voting GOP members and 49 democrats. Of the GOP senators, many are RINOs including Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Jeff Flake, and Bob Corker. There are others.

Next year the senate will be much stronger pro-liberty, pro-Trump, the GOP will pick up 5 seats.

It might be better if Kavanaugh fails at this point.
    Hopefully that is the plan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He says "the Napolitanos", that refers to people who are like Napolitano as perceived by Ron, it doesn't mean that Napolitano will be nominated for SCOTUS.
    Ron is evidently unaware of the bad things Judge Swamp has said.
    Yeah because you know him better than Ron Paul does?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah because you know him better then Ron Paul does?
    Because I have ears and a brain, since Ron does too I assume he missed the events listed here:

Judge Swamp strikes again

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Curiously enough, I agree with Swordsmyth's assessment that DJT has Plan "B" and Plan "C" as
    back-ups, given that he's focused on clinging to power long enough to see another seat coming
    into play. Each seat is a political plum. Mister K arrives or he is blocked. Either way. Trump has
    his list of guys he'd want in the U.S Supreme Court. He indeedy has a top twenty list, most likely.

Judge Nap = very honest

He's older. his 2 drawbacks.

Donald Trump tends to like conformists, even though he can draw
    into his cult movement outspoken people like Sarah Palin, Omarosa
    and The Mooch. He tends to bully his staff, he rants at them angrily.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I like how he didn't hold back one bit.

Video scrubbed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Video scrubbed.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

YO!!!!!!!!!!