Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Latino Man Attacked in Shocking Hate Crime

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Old Latino Man Attacked in Shocking Hate Crime

You do know who was blamed originally for this crime?

http://www.newsweek.com/crime-elderl...ngeles-1014457

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Old Latino Man Attacked in Shocking Hate Crime
    Nothing that happens in cities is "shocking"..

I blame the illegals.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I blame the illegals.
    You would be wrong.

The mother of the toddler pushed Rodriguez to the ground and began hitting him with a brick, KTLA-TV reported. Once he was on the ground, a group of men began to kick him, KNBC reported.

A witness who saw Rodriguez on the ground after the attack began recording with her cellphone and contacted police, KCBS-TV reported. The witness told the station that the female attacker told Rodriguez, who is a legal resident of the U.S., to go back to his country.

So this large black woman pummeled the old man with a brick allegedly. Like I have said many times before, Blacks and Latinos do not get along. They are culturally different and thrown on top of each other in congested setting. It's only natural that they would generate animosity and resentment towards each other.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-10-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You would be wrong.
    You just don't get it, if millions of illegals hadn't invaded then there wouldn't be this kind of resentment against perceived foreigners.

Obviously the attackers are at fault but the illegals share the blame.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    So this large black woman pummeled the old man with a brick allegedly. Like I have said many times before, Blacks and Latinos do not get along. They are culturally different and thrown on top of each other. It's only natural that they would generate animosity towards each other.
    I heard, several years ago, there was some sort of animosity because the Latinos were overcoming the Blacks as the minority-majority.

Here is something I found from the FNN....
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/polit...ng-prediction/

You just don't get it, if millions of illegals hadn't invaded then there wouldn't be this kind of resentment against perceived foreigners.

Obviously the attackers are at fault but the illegals share the blame.
    One could also argue that if we banned old people the attack would never have happened. The country has always had immigrants and racists (not all racists are white). That does not justify beating a helpless old man.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-10-2018 at 07:47 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One could also argue that if we banned old people the attack would never have happened.

The country has always had immigrants and racists (not all racists are white).
    What it hasn't always had is 20+ MILLION Illegals

That does not justify beating a helpless old man.
    Of course not, nothing does, but some things increase the odds of such injustices and we can analyze them, since illegals should be kept/thrown out anyway then we can add this to the reasons to do so.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What it hasn't always had is 20+ MILLION Illegals
    We still don't have 20+ million illegals. And the victim was not illegal. Just an old man walking down the street not bothering anybody. There is no way to justify this.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-10-2018 at 07:52 PM.

We still don't have 20+ million illegals. And the victim was not illegal.

By Rick Oltman, August 9,2016
    According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s population clock, the current population of the United States is approaching 325 million people. One presumes that it includes the “official” current estimate of illegal aliens of 11 million. Of course, that number is ridiculously low if you calculate the U.S. Border Patrol’s apprehension for the last 30 years, from 1985-2015. Over that thirty year period, the Border Patrol apprehended 31,373,128 illegal aliens along the southern border, alone. That does not include those apprehended on the East Coast coming from Cuba, the Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica or the other Caribbean Islands. It doesn’t include numbers from the northern border with Canada and it doesn’t include those who overstayed their visas, thereby becoming illegal aliens. (“Visa overstays” are often, incorrectly, referred to as 40% of all illegal aliens. Nobody really knows, because the U.S. still doesn’t keep track of those who have entered legally on a visa. But, that percentage isn’t close.)
    For years, the Border Patrol (BP) officially used to report the “gotaway” rate, those who “got away” from apprehension. For decades, it was felt that on a “good day,” the Border Patrol caught one in five illegal aliens, on a “bad day,” the number was one in seven. That means that if every single day since 1985 was a “good day,” then for every one they caught, four “got away.”
    4 x 31,373,128 = 125,492,512 illegal border crossings in the past 30 years. And, that’s just across the southern border. But now, no more “gotaway rate.”
    Retired Congressman Tom Tancredo, a good friend and ally in our fight to get our immigration laws enforced during the last two years of the Clinton Administration and all of the Bush Administration, had a good piece on Breitbart, August 6, titled, “Border Patrol to Illegals: Don’t Get Caught.”
    He reports:
    “… Obama’s Border Patrol has officially abandoned the use of the “Gotaway” number in weekly and quarterly reports of apprehensions. For decades, the Border Patrol routinely compiled and reported the Gotaway number as a supplement to the number of actual apprehensions.

• Border Patrol agents knew and openly admitted that the number of illegal border crossers apprehended was only a fraction of the number of border jumpers.
    • Veterans and CBP retirees remember when that Gotaway number was three to four times the official apprehension number.
    • The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service recently calculated the Gotaway number to be at least 1.5. Translated, that means the number of successful illegal entries is at least 150 percent above the number apprehended by the Border Patrol.”

Now, there is absolutely no reason to believe any number coming out of the federal government. The Congressional Research Service number of 1.5 gotaways is laughable.
    And, the number of illegal aliens in the country isn’t 125 million. There were multiple crossings by many people for years. I’ve heard of Border Patrol agents catching the same guy 6 or 8 times back in the 80s and 90s. They didn’t finger print the illegals they caught for many years. They didn’t have computers back then, and when they finally did get computers, they weren’t linked together for several more years. The various sectors couldn’t share the names, pictures and descriptions of those caught. After about half a dozen arrests, followed by detention time, the illegal would just shift to another sector where the agents wouldn’t know him by sight. If he was coming through at El Paso, Texas, or El Centro, California, he would just move over a couple hundred miles and come across in the Tucson sector.
    While the number of illegal aliens in the country isn’t 125 million, it isn’t the laughable 11 million number, either. That estimate is absolutely not credible. Retired sector chiefs have opined that it could be 40 million, or higher. One recently said it could be as high as 50 million. But, he added, “they” (the federal government) don’t know, and they don’t want to know.
    And if the 40-50 million estimate is close to the real number, that makes the population of the United States closer to 360-370 million, without even adding in the “visa overstays” or those sneaking in from Canada or the Caribbean.

More at: https://usinc.org/whats-real-number-...liens-country/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Now, there is absolutely no reason to believe any number coming out of the federal government. The Congressional Research Service number of 1.5 gotaways is laughable.
    Using government numbers to try to claim government numbers are always wrong? Also notes that there are multi-crossers in their numbers. "Apprehensions at the border" are the ones caught. Multiple times. His estimates also don't include people who did enter the country but may have left again. Many come and work for a while, earn some money, and go back home. He uses one anonymous person's "guesstimate".

One recently said it could be as high as 50 million.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-10-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Using government numbers to try to claim government numbers are always wrong? Also notes that there are multi-crossers in their numbers. "Apprehensions at the border" are the ones caught. Multiple times. His estimates also don't include people who did enter the country but may have left again. Many come and work for a while, earn some money, and go back home.
    Which is why he cuts the estimate down to 40-50 million and why I cut it down to 20+ million.
    11.3 is laughable.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Which is why he cuts the estimate down to 40-50 million and why I cut it down to 20+ million.
    11.3 is laughable.
    Laughable is also blaming the attack on immigrants.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb...forum-20120201

"I believe Hispanics have been used as scapegoats, to say, they're the problem instead of being a symptom maybe of a problem with the welfare state," Paul told the group. "In Nazi Germany they had to have scapegoats to blame and they turned on the Jews.
    I have posted this quote from Ron Paul several times before.

Laughable is also blaming the attack on immigrants.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb...forum-20120201

I have posted this quote from Ron Paul several times before.
    I didn't blame "immigrants", I blamed ILLEGAL immigrants, they deserve a small portion of the blame because they did something wrong that contributed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I didn't blame "immigrants", I blamed ILLEGAL immigrants, they deserve a small portion of the blame because they did something wrong that contributed.
    No, they didn't.

Your post quality has dropped off significantly lately.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This $#@! between n.i.g.g.e.r.s happened in a city?

Don't $#@!ing care.

No, they didn't.

Your post quality has dropped off significantly lately.
    When you invade a foreign country it creates resentment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

11.3 is laughable.
    The cause of this particular incident is perhaps racial in that the Black person might resent the Latino person because the Latino's are taking over as the minority-majority.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...T5I/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The cause of this particular incident is perhaps racial in that the Black person might resent the Latino person because the Latino's are taking over as the minority-majority.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...T5I/story.html
    And the two cultures don't tend to get along well anyway, whites tend to get along better with other races than other races get along with eachother.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by AuH20; 07-10-2018 at 08:26 PM.

You would be wrong.
    The video report says he is visiting from Mexico.

https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=nmiemPHS_ss

And screw all of this Marxist racist BS.

They are all humans, and one very easily could have murdered another for no reason. She should be charged with attempted murder. Race should not be a factor. And the cowards who helped attack him? Maximum charges for them too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I blame the illegals.
    Ridiculous.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ridiculous.
    Of course the attackers bear the primary responsibility but there wouldn't be this kind of resentment without 20+ million illegals invading the country.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul?

You need to put the entire URL for Tweets below the embedded Tweet. The embed pic does not work on all platforms.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-11-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Of course the attackers bear the primary responsibility but there wouldn't be this kind of resentment without 20+ million illegals invading the country.
    Responsibility starts and ends with her. The media creates resentment among people with or without immigration.

http://www.newsweek.com/crime-elderl...ngeles-1014457

Not one news article mentions the race of the attacker. Imagine if a white woman had done that to a 92 year old black man.

There is no way to justify this.
    This works quite well in a child's sing-song taunt rhythm: Zippy is a racist!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Not one news article mentions the race of the attacker. Imagine if a white woman had done that to a 92 year old black man.
    I guess one could argue that them not mentioning it is racist, since everybody is left to assume the attacker is black.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Responsibility starts and ends with her. The media creates resentment among people with or without immigration.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast