Thread: Tom Woods Joins the LP

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Tom Woods Joins the LP

This should cause some controversy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's catching on I'm telling you...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://71republic.com/2018/07/05/to...rtarian-party/

Tom Woods Joins The Libertarian Party
    After a Twitter exchange, Tom Woods has become a member of the Libertarian Party.

By Mason Mohon | @mohonofficial

The 2018 Libertarian Party National Convention wrapped up over the weekend in New Orleans. After a weekend of discussion, debate, and parliamentary action, Nick Sarwark remained chairman and Alex Merced was elected to the position of Vice Chair.
    One Twitter user asked if Tom Woods was running against Nicholas Sarwark because of the somewhat recent exchanges of words between them. Sarwark responded:

I don’t think he’s eligible.

A Chair has to be a sustaining member. I’ve seen no evidence that Dr. Woods has ever been a sustaining member of the @LPNational.

Of course, if Tom wants to be eligible, he would just need to visit https://t.co/yRVUFPV4Xb and take that first step.

— Nicholas Sarwark (@nsarwark) July 5, 2018

Tom Woods took him up on the offer and is now a member of the Libertarian Party.

Thank you for the invitation. I’ve just taken you up on it. https://t.co/5Uweb60bOv

— Tom Woods (@ThomasEWoods) July 5, 2018

Whether or not Tom Woods will run for chair in 2020 is unknown. The next convention is two years off, and will take place in Austin, Texas.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not on his FB page. Let's hope this is a false alarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LP 2020 presidential ticket

Julie Borowski/Tom Woods for President 2020 - LP
    Or, Petersen/Woods

Dump Trump, he's a Rump!
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-10-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I don't see why not, somebody has to keep the establishment leftist contingent in that organization in check.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's real... I've been following on Twitter. THere has been a fairly large surge in known people joining the Libertarian Mises Caucus along with Tom Woods after his choice to join.... it's actually making me consider it.

I'm a Collapsitarian, myself. I don't think anything will ever change the system other than a massive unforeseen reset event.... but seeing guys like Woods put their money where their mouth is gives me the feelz.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

My mind wanders...

Hoping this is a step towards him taking office...

Dr T.E.Woods, POTUS... Oh, and Dr Bob Murphy, Chairman of the federal reserve...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah ok... why not?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    It's real... I've been following on Twitter. THere has been a fairly large surge in known people joining the Libertarian Mises Caucus along with Tom Woods after his choice to join.... it's actually making me consider it.

I'm a Collapsitarian, myself. I don't think anything will ever change the system other than a massive unforeseen reset event.... but seeing guys like Woods put their money where their mouth is gives me the feelz.
    I just may do something I thought I may never do...join the LP. Certainly will if Woods runs for chairman.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.