Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Left's Addiction to Abortion

What a load of rubbish. Immigrants too many, now there are no babies due to abortion.

The sad fact is most are men who comment on this subject.

Just get back to work, get that rocket in the air. I want to see the first crew get to orbit on that American tax payer funded rocket. Space Launch system Yeah!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    What a load of rubbish. Immigrants too many, now there are no babies due to abortion.

The sad fact is most are men who comment on this subject.

Just get back to work, get that rocket in the air. I want to see the first crew get to orbit on that American tax payer funded rocket. Space Launch system Yeah!!
    Get lost Baby Killer.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, just how many children are you paying for? Taking care of the country's not needed kids. Man let go of extremism.

Oh, just how many children are you paying for? Taking care of the country's not needed kids. Man let go of extremism.
    Opposition to murder is not extremism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No it isn't, but be logical, and practical, don't go against a policy where you personally are not going to change anything in anyone's life.

No it isn't, but be logical, and practical, don't go against a policy where you personally are not going to change anything in anyone's life.
    I will go against a policy of legalized murder whether I personally change anything or not, just as I will go against a policy of legalized theft whether I personally change anything or not.

Those who support abortion have blood on their hands just as if they wielded a knife.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will go against a policy of legalized murder whether I personally change anything or not, just as I will go against a policy of legalized theft whether I personally change anything or not.

Those who support abortion have blood on their hands just as if they wielded a knife.
    Unless of course the person being beaten, robbed, and/or killed is brown. Then you're all for it. You aren't pro-life. You're just another lying Statist hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Unless of course the person being beaten, robbed, and/or killed is brown. Then you're all for it. You aren't pro-life. You're just another lying Statist hypocrite.
    Get lost liar.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is why religion and too much liberty doesn't work, life is complicated. If somebody wants to abort, that is their problem, and their own reasoning to do so. I am not going to somehow think I can just tell a couple or a woman what to do with cells in her, or a small baby growing.

These aren't pleasant choices or subjects.

This is why religion and too much liberty doesn't work, life is complicated. If somebody wants to abort, that is their problem, and their own reasoning to do so. I am not going to somehow think I can just tell a couple or a woman what to do with cells in her, or a small baby growing.

These aren't pleasant choices or subjects.
    Liberty is not license, outlawing the murder of babies is not in conflict with liberty, if you wouldn't tell someone not to kill a baby in the womb why would you tell them no t to kill it in the crib?

You are the one who constantly calls for more government, how is it that this is the one place you call for less?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government is necessary, human nature can't be trusted, for the most part I'm sure anyone in a position of responsibility like the environment, tries to do the correct thing, but at the same time, government doesn't get it right on everything, there always self serving people, always.

As for abortion, that isn't a matter for society to restrict.

Government is necessary, human nature can't be trusted, for the most part I'm sure anyone in a position of responsibility like the environment, tries to do the correct thing, but at the same time, government doesn't get it right on everything, there always self serving people, always.

As for abortion, that isn't a matter for society to restrict.
    Baby killer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Not to say I told you so.....

Back when Obama ran the first time, we watched the Democratic National Convention. We were painting or doing random chores while it was on, and finally I stopped and looked at my husband. "These people are butchers. Listen to these speeches. There has not been a single one who has not spent at least ten minutes on abortion. It's their top issue."

I can only imagine the next thing will be to serve up embryos in the Capitol cafeteria.

Culture of death.

Sir,

The plans are already in place.

https://www.naturalnews.com/049082_U...od_crops.html#

(NaturalNews) A Seattle architect named Katrina Spade has proposed a new solution for urban food production: convert the recently deceased into nutritious compost to feed the food crops.

The project is called the Urban Death Project, and it describes the process of turning dead humans into food as follows:

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    [/B]

Sir,

The plans are already in place.

https://www.naturalnews.com/049082_U...od_crops.html#

(NaturalNews) A Seattle architect named Katrina Spade has proposed a new solution for urban food production: convert the recently deceased into nutritious compost to feed the food crops.

The project is called the Urban Death Project, and it describes the process of turning dead humans into food as follows:
    Soylent Green.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In February of 1969, ABC aired a sketch show called “Turn-On” which holds a special place in television history.
    Essentially a more-politicized version of NBC’s “Laugh-In,” the humor was so divisive and unfunny (one odd sketch had a woman banging on a birth control vending machine that refused to dispense pills; another allegedly involved the Smothers Brothers telling horrible dad jokes while the word “sex” was superimposed on the screen) that it was actually canceled before the first episode was over. Urban legend even has it that one major affiliate refused to return from the first commercial break, simply running a voice-over that said “The remainder of this program will not be seen this evening, or ever again” and airing advertisements for the remainder of the half-hour time slot.
    The good news is that “The Break with Michelle Wolf” didn’t actually surpass this record. The only question is, why?
    Perhaps the fact that it was on a streaming service had something to do with it. Alas, even Netflix’s patience isn’t unlimited.
    “Despite plentiful buzz after her controversial turn as this year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner host, Wolf’s late-night entry failed to garner the kind of viewership that warrants a second season at the streaming giant,” The Hollywood Reporter said late Friday, noting that the show was “only on the streaming service for a matter of months … before executives at the company decided to not bring them back for additional seasons.”

More at: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/co...-shut-netflix/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Comedian Michelle Wolf jokes that getting an abortion made her feel ‘very powerful’ like ‘God.’

Wolf: “You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful.” Still, it wasn’t over: “You know how people say you can’t play God? I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” She quipped, referencing the actor famous for playing God in Bruce Almighty.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Do you all notice that abortion used to be the trigger but now the idea of pregnancy, labor, and delivery of a living child seems to trigger everyone?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

To give credit where due , Ted Cruz has always showed strong leadership on abortion and other conservative values matters that matter most to GOP base.

Conservative Christian GOP Senator Ted Cruz

"Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values." "Everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal, are pro-abortion, are pro-gay-marriage, focused around money and the media."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To give credit where due , Ted Cruz has always showed strong leadership on abortion and other conservative values matters that matter most to GOP base.

Conservative Christian GOP Senator Ted Cruz

"Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values." "Everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal, are pro-abortion, are pro-gay-marriage, focused around money and the media."
    LOL

You are desperate.

Trump has done more against Abortion than any other President since Roe v. Wade.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12