Thread: Someone online suggested that there should be a Reality TV show where Trump pardons people

Someone online suggested that there should be a Reality TV show where Trump pardons people

The show could be called "I beg your pardon". Someone indicted or convicted goes to Trump in the Oval Office and asks for a pardon. Trump tells them he is going to review it and he brings that person back to the show to tell them if the pardon is granted or not. If it is then the person needs with their family and if not they go back to the slammer.

I didn't come up with this but someone on Yahoo news did.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Trump presidency is a reality show.

They could even have celebrity advocates like Kim Kardashian. Oh wait, that's already happened.

That can lead to a season finale cliffhanger where a Kardashian announces running for president.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

It's almost too easy to post Idiocracy clips these days.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Well Trumps presidency is The Apprentice: White House edition.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well Trumps presidency is The Apprentice: White House edition.
    Such a letdown after the Community Organizer edition.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    The show could be called "I beg your pardon". Someone indicted or convicted goes to Trump in the Oval Office and asks for a pardon. Trump tells them he is going to review it and he brings that person back to the show to tell them if the pardon is granted or not. If it is then the person needs with their family and if not they go back to the slammer.

I didn't come up with this but someone on Yahoo news did.
    I'd watch it. Way too many people in jail and the proceeds could go to paying down the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'd watch it. Way too many people in jail and the proceeds could go to paying down the debt.
    You don't have to be in jail to be pardoned - https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showth...%92Souza-today

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You don't have to be in jail to be pardoned - https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showth...%92Souza-today
    You don't have to be alive either; but I didn't say you had to be either one.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You don't have to be alive either; but I didn't say you had to be either one.
    'It was a joke!' defense would have worked better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The Trump presidency is a reality show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Feel free to submit my name.. I would like a pardon.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom