Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2018 season

My Hoosiers basketball team gets its first real test tomorrow night with Marquette . Then between then and middle of next month they have Arkansas , Duke , Northwestern , Penn St , Louisville and Butler . Be nice to have about 12 wins in when we see Michigan on Jan 03 .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sadly , Earlham college will be cancelling the 2019 football season after finishing this season with its 53rd consecutive loss , losing 70 - 6 to Rose Hulman . They had 42 players this season , only three seniors who never won a game .Last win was Oct 2013 . They are hoping to attempt to start football again in 2020 if they can hire a new coach and recruit enough kids for football . I was available in 2014 they should have made me an offer .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here are my current top 10 rankings Alabama , Clemson , Notre Dame , UCF , Michigan , Oklahoma , West Va ,Ohio St , Wash St , Georgia . Syracuse would be my next team in .
    Do something Danke

Sat night 9 - 1 Cincy travels to 9 - 0 UCF . Cincy should be a top 25 team .
    Do something Danke

Alabama is listed as 51 point favorites over The Citadel . I am leaning towards taking Liberty to cover against Auburn , Auburn is getting 29 points .
    Do something Danke

Some basketball tonight , Duke rolling , Michigan blowing out Nova , Hoosiers will be without Green & McRoberts tonight ( about 13 points a game ) against Marquette. Michigan St starting to pull away from the Warhawks in the second half. Choctaws trailing Auburn , Clemson leading by 11 and Kentucky plays later . I also hope the Football Hoosiers are offended by being 29 point underdogs to Michigan this weekend . We lost 48 - 41 in 2015 , 20 - 10 in 2016 and 27 - 20 last season . Of course our defense was much better in 2016 and 2017 . We have not beaten them since 1987 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-16-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    Do something Danke

Hoosiers open up hot , lead 19 - 4 after 4 1/2 minutes .
    Do something Danke

Hoosiers beat Marquette 96 - 73 on 64 percent shooting .
    Do something Danke

Division Champ Northwestern travels to Minnesota as 3 point underdogs to Danke's Golden Gophers . I might have to wager on that .
    Do something Danke

Rumors are Houston has lost QB for season with knee injury .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boise St in action tonight looking for win # 9 . Big game , Notre Dame - Syracuse tomorrow .
    Do something Danke

Hoosiers are 29 point underdogs in michigan tomorrow . The over is 54 . Michigan certainly has a better defense and is the better team but the IU offense has been equivalent to Michigans this season . I am leaving this one out of my picks . I just hope my Hoosiers can save the season and beat Purdue in the final game .
    Do something Danke

Northwestern leading Minnesota 21 - 7 in the fourth . Maryland leading Ohio St 31 - 24 in the third .
    Do something Danke

The Great Oyarde says Maryland , Boise St and Northwestern all cover , make me a little money .
    Do something Danke

Notre Dame out to a 20 - 0 lead on Syracuse . Kentucky and Northwestern looked good today .
    Do something Danke

After the first eleven minutes Hoosiers lead Michigan 7 - 3 . Hoosiers 105 yards first quarter rushing yards .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-17-2018 at 03:49 PM.
    Do something Danke

That Notre Dame victory should vault them to # 2 . An IU victory over Purdue next week should get the Hoosiers a Bowl . Clemson looking like about a four seed right now leading Duke 7 - 6 .
    Do something Danke

UCF leading Cincy 21 - 6 at half
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My High School ( # 3 )missed a FG in the last minute last night in a Semi State game , lead at Half 14 - 7 against the #2 team but lost 24 - 27 . A victory would have gotten us back to the state championship game .
    Do something Danke

Big win for 9 - 2 Army today . Navy up next .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-17-2018 at 09:21 PM.
    Do something Danke

That safety is going to come back to bite Ole Miss.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Cincy has two missed FG's and a missed XP still trail UCF 21 - 6 , UCF has a missed 49 yard FG too.
    Do something Danke

Vandy pulls out a win. It’s kind of sad the officials had to make themselves so conspicuous.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Harvard player flips off Yale defender as he runs for the end zone. TD was nullified. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Harvard player flips off Yale defender as he runs for the end zone. TD was nullified. LOL

Ivy league keeping it classy as the 5 - 4 team flipping off the 4 - 5 team , far behind the Undefeated 10 - 0 Princeton Tigers and 9 -1 Dartmouth Big Green .
    Do something Danke

Colorado fired their coach Mike MacIntyre today. CU was 5-0 and ranked in the Top 20 to start the season but has since lost six in a row including blowing a 31-10 fourth quarter lead at home vs one win Oregon State. Colorado is said to want a more "name" coach to take over the program. An interim coach will lead the team in their final game against Cal. Their current coach still has $10 million owed for his current contract which runs through 2021. Colorado had struggled for quite a few years before they brought in MacIntyre and in 2016 they won the Pac12 Championship. They were ranked as high as #9 that year and lost in the Alamo bowl. That was their first winning season since 2004 but the next year they were 5-7 and could finish with that same record this year.

This week they lost to Utah 30-7.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-18-2018 at 02:25 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Colorado fired their coach Mike MacIntyre today. CU was 5-0 and ranked in the Top 20 to start the season but has since lost six in a row including blowing a 31-10 fourth quarter lead at home vs one win Oregon State. Colorado is said to want a more "name" coach to take over the program. An interim coach will lead the team in their final game against Cal. Their current coach still has $10 million owed for his current contract which runs through 2021. Colorado had struggled for quite a few years before they brought in MacIntyre and in 2016 they won the Pac12 Championship. They were ranked as high as #9 that year and lost in the Alamo bowl. That was their first winning season since 2004 but the next year they were 5-7 and could finish with that same record this year.

This week they lost to Utah 30-7.
    That Utah team is pretty good .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

Upon further review, it appears he was holding up his index finger. NCL charged with a timeout.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Big Game Sat , Utah St ( 10 - 1 ) - Boise St ( 9 -2 )
    Do something Danke

Tech @ GA today

I'm feeling trollish. I might wear my Tech t shirt to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast