Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh will be Trump’s SCOTUS nominee

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench...nt-gun-rights/

An excerpt from his dissent:
    In Heller, the Supreme Court held that handguns – the vast majority of which today are semi-automatic – are constitutionally protected because they have not traditionally been banned and are in common use by law-abiding citizens. There is no meaningful or persuasive constitutional distinction between semi-automatic handguns and semiautomatic rifles. Semi-automatic rifles, like semi-automatic handguns, have not traditionally been banned and are in common use by law-abiding citizens for self-defense in the home, hunting, and other lawful uses. Moreover, semiautomatic handguns are used in connection with violent crimes far more than semi-automatic rifles are. It follows from Heller’s protection of semi-automatic handguns that semi-automatic rifles are also constitutionally protected and that D.C.’s ban on them is unconstitutional. (By contrast, fully automatic weapons, also known as machine guns, have traditionally been banned and may continue to be banned after Heller.)
    D.C.’s registration requirement, which is significantly more stringent than any other federal or state gun law in the United States, is likewise unconstitutional. Heller and later McDonald said that regulations on the sale, possession, or use of guns are permissible if they are within the class of traditional, “longstanding” gun regulations in the United States. Registration of all lawfully possessed guns – as distinct from licensing of gun owners or mandatory recordkeeping by gun sellers – has not traditionally been required in the United States and even today remains highly unusual. Under Heller’s history- and tradition-based test, D.C.’s registration requirement is therefore unconstitutional.
    So as long as what you have hasn't been banned (yet) it falls within tradition? But once they are banned the ban is constitutional?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Delay confirmation, and then dump Kavi for good after the midterms

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Perhaps Trump wants to lose on Kavanaugh so that SCOTUS is a midterm get out the vote issue.
    I like the idea, but the danger is that he gets pushed through. I don't like how this is being rushed to get done before the midterms. Kennedy really put the squeeze on Trump/the voters with the timing of his resignation. Someone is running a squeeze play.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-09-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    I like the idea, but the danger is that he gets pushed through. I don't like how this is being rushed to get done before the midterms. Kennedy really put the squeeze on Trump with the timing of his resignation.
    I think Trump chose the timing to affect the midterms on purpose, he may have some "no" votes lined up behind the scenes to ensure Kavanaugh will fail.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    No way he would leave that up to chance. He knows full well that there is a good chance he could be a lame duck for the next 6 years.
    I think he has plans for a Red wave this year.

Fortune favors the bold.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or perhaps he was worried about Republicans losing the Senate in the midterms- making approval of anybody very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Or perhaps he was worried about Republicans losing the Senate in the midterms- making approval of anybody very difficult.
    Keep on DREAMing Juan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thumbs down

"In 2009, he wrote that Mr. Clinton should have been spared the investigation"
    That's all I need to hear. Thumbs down.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I think Trump chose the timing to affect the midterms on purpose, he may have some "no" votes lined up behind the scenes to ensure Kavanaugh will fail.
    I'm not sure I sign on to the Trump 5D chess master theory but I can say that it would make for some great entertainment.

Very unlikely scenario though, that would be putting way too much on the table all at once. Having read some of Trump's books, I doubt he would make a move like that. He is a big talker and showman but he is pretty pragmatic.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Jarvanka pick ?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    Rand said he won’t confirm him, does anyone know why? Thanks
    Let's wait till al the facts come out.
    In quick look nominee appears to be swamp connected , could be a stealth plant of left wing libs/neocons etc.

Obamacare Savior

Trump ran firmly against Obamacare and has since tried to tear it down. But Kavanaugh, while on the D.C. federal bench, is accused of helping to keep Barack Obama’s signature achievement alive in a 2011 case based on the law’s individual mandate.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1016489038595940353
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He believes the NSA had the power to do what they did. I'm too much of a Snowden supporter to ever agree with that. However, ultimately this is the reason why he's been picked

http://www.businessinsider.com/brett...ictment-2018-7

Brett Kavanaugh, who President Donald Trump nominated to replace the retiring Supreme Court justice Anthony Kennedy, previously contributed to a 1998 report that made a case for President Bill Clinton's impeachment.

This experience has shaped Kavanaugh's belief that presidents should not be indicted or distracted by investigations while in office.

"Whether the Constitution allows indictment of a sitting President is debatable," he has said.

Kavanaugh instead believes impeachment is the proper way to deal with a president's serious and "dastardly" misbehavior.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Will he sell us out too like Gorsuch did on taxes?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    That's what I want to see in a Justice which is someone who will rule that the IRS has exceeded it's authority under the original intent of the 16th amendment but we keep getting all the Harvard justices.

Nice prediction op, I'm glad it's at least a neocon instead of a progressive. The neocons at least can't run on an anti second amendment platform.

As much as I disagree with neocon foreign policy the Supreme Court doesn't really have anything to do with foreign policy.

I am not sure if this moves the Supreme Court in any direction, I just hope it will be party line voting...

If they don't vote party lines then they might have a chance to install aca 2.0, patriotic act 3.0, gun control... Let's just hope that they vote party lines

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    well Kavanaugh surges ahead on predict it. Somebody knows.... or do they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    And the winner is.....Brett Kavanaugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Jesuit? Another Catholic. That must be almost a requirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee will vote against Brett K.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Doubtful with the midterms approaching. They need him installed ASAP.
    Perhaps Trump wants to lose on Kavanaugh so that SCOTUS is a midterm get out the vote issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    What better way to disrupt the political process and sew seeds of discord throughout the establishment than to leave the supreme court at a 4-4 deadlock unless your favored candidate is approved?

Unless, of course, Trump isn't actually about smashing the establishment.
    Mister K is a D.C insider who worked under Kenneth Starr. He is SHRUB connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I've always advocated to my friends that an income tax is involuntary whereas a sales tax is voluntary and people could get behind that.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

The lady judge is something of a newbie. Less time on the bench,
    less thoughts in print, less enemies behind the scenes. Less of a
    political target, and less 'insider' connected. One of the other two
    finalists actually drove cab in Waltham, Massachusetts. The other
    guy sounded like he was Anthony Kennedy's faithful apprentice...

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1016489038595940353
    Cool...

Yes. I know.
    I can't post tweets, properly.
    Back off.

Mike Lee

Verified account

@SenMikeLee
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    Judge Kavanaugh is a well-respected jurist who deservedly received bipartisan support when confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in 2006. I know him to be a smart and fair judge, one of the most admired appellate judges in the country. #SCOTUS #SCOTUSpick

Mike Lee

Verified account

@SenMikeLee
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    I look forward to the process in the Senate, getting to know Judge Kavanaugh and his family better in coming months, and, hopefully, voting to confirm him to the Supreme Court in the fall. #SCOTUS #SCOTUSpick

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Yes. I know.
    I can't post tweets, properly.
    Back off.

Mike Lee

Verified account

@SenMikeLee
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    Judge Kavanaugh is a well-respected jurist who deservedly received bipartisan support when confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in 2006. I know him to be a smart and fair judge, one of the most admired appellate judges in the country. #SCOTUS #SCOTUSpick

Mike Lee

Verified account

@SenMikeLee
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    I look forward to the process in the Senate, getting to know Judge Kavanaugh and his family better in coming months, and, hopefully, voting to confirm him to the Supreme Court in the fall. #SCOTUS #SCOTUSpick
    Hopefully Trump has other "no" votes lined up and Lee is just looking like a team player so he can be nominated next.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite some comments on twitters, there is no MSM report saying that he was architect of Bush's enhanced torture policy.

But he does appear to be a puppet of neocons/police staters/war lobbies types etc.

5-D chess, lose on purpose and in the process disorient the opponents.
    Negotiation tactic #66. So much winning.

Hopefully Trump has other "no" votes lined up and Lee is just looking like a team player so he can be nominated next.
    Ha. I was thinking along the same lines.

Massive protest!

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/...14640682024961

Anyway, I don't trust this Kavanaugh but we'll see what happens. He's made some good rulings and he should be confirmed without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Despite some comments on twitters, there is no MSM report saying that he was architect of Bush's enhanced torture policy.

But he does appear to be a puppet of neocons/police staters/war lobbies types etc.

5-D chess, lose on purpose and in the process disorient the opponents.
    Negotiation tactic #66. So much winning.
    Hopefully just plain ole bugs bunny. Wait until your opposition lets their guard down because they aren't paying attention and then drop the hammer. Trump doesn't win much political capital by nominating this guy but he has unlimited political capital to spend right now, so it would be very unlikely that he wouldn't spend all he can possibly spend.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

Mike Lee

Verified account

@SenMikeLee
    4h4 hours ago
    More

Is Lee any more qualified than his friend fellow Christian Zionist/Senator Ted Cruz (sometimes called 'lyin Ted')?
    Cruz is also strongly supported by widely respected legal scholar Alan Dershowitz and AIPAC.

Utah Sen. Mike Lee Attends U.S. Jerusalem Embassy Opening Amid Deadly Clashes
    May 14, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is Lee any more qualified than his friend fellow Christian Zionist/Senator Ted Cruz (sometimes called 'lyin Ted')?
    Cruz is also strongly supported by widely respected legal scholar Alan Dershowitz and AIPAC.

Utah Sen. Mike Lee Attends U.S. Jerusalem Embassy Opening Amid Deadly Clashes
    May 14, 2018

https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

Sen. Mike Lee - 92%

Originally Posted by milgram

Mike Lee would be best, and here's a chart which demonstrates it. In a study that created a metric of each candidates "Scalia-ness", Lee was #1 by a lot. Gorsuch was 4rd, Kavanaugh 5th, and Kethledge 14th with a negative Scalia rating.

Amy Barrett was not included in the Scalia-ness study, but I prefer her out of the three supposed finalists. She is relatively young and worked for Scalia. Kavanaugh loses points for his close ties to Bush and DC in general. Kethledge could be flakey.
    SCOTUS has little to do with foreign policy so that should all but nullify any Israel worries.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Melania, Donald, Francis the hippie Pope

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Mister K is a D.C insider who worked under Kenneth Starr. He is SHRUB connected.
    The Catholic A-Team

SCOTUS, White House, IMF

Jesuit? Another Catholic. That must be almost a requirement.
    Called it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6645694

Quote Originally Posted by devil21
    It'll be yet another Jesuit Skull and Bones Ivy Leaguer.

It's quite predictable, actually. SCOTUS works for the bankers, who in turn work for the Vatican. See my sig.

Ever read the Jesuit oath? It's $#@!in' blood curdling.

http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

"When a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command, he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order, where there are only three others present, the principal or Superior standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow and white, which are the Papal colors, and the other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the word INRI, and below them the words IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOUS. The meaning of which is: It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers. Upon the floor is a red cross at which the postulant or candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart, the Superior still holding it by the hilt, and thus addresses the postulant:"

Superior:

My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.

You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death.

You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labors with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved." Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me---

The Extreme Oath of the Jesuits:

"1, _ now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers.

I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same.

I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, regal or otherwise.

I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant.

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ.

That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!

All of which, I, _, do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."

(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)

Superior:

"You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank.

In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one cross his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges. The other answers Impious." (The meaning of which has already been explained.) "The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:

Question —From whither do you come? Answer — The Holy faith.

Q. —Whom do you serve?

A. —The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

Q. —Who commands you?

A. —The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Q. —Who received you? A. —A venerable man in white hair.

Q. —How?

A. —With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.

Q. —Did you take an oath?

A. —I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

Q. —Will you do that? A. —I will.

Q. —How do you travel? A. —In the bark of Peter the fisherman.

Q. —Whither do you travel? A. —To the four quarters of the globe. Q. —For what purpose?

A. —To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.

Q. —Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."
    ^^^^SCOTUS (and many politicians, bankers, etc.) The stuff that goes on starts to make a lot more sense after you read that...
    Last edited by devil21; 07-10-2018 at 12:21 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Called it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6645694

It's quite predictable, actually. SCOTUS works for the bankers, who in turn work for the Vatican. See my sig.

Ever read the Jesuit oath? It's $#@!in' blood curdling.

http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

^^^^SCOTUS
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast