Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ed Schultz: Dead

Ed Schultz: Dead

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/05/o...ies-at-64.html

Ed Schultz, a former conservative radio show host whose politics moved left before he joined MSNBC’s nightly lineup in 2009 and then shifted again when he was hired by RT America, Russia’s state-financed international cable network, died on Thursday at his home in Washington. He was 64
    This begs the question... what did he know about Hillary?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Kavanaugh, Vince Foster, Donald, Hillary, dubya, and Fort Marcy Park

What did he know about Kavanaugh, Vince Foster, dubya, the Clinton's, and Donald?

Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-06-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Sad news.
    To a commie like you perhaps.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

To a commie like you perhaps.
    da fuq? jules a commie? d00d, jules is so far from commie that's not even humorous. #lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    da fuq? jules a commie? d00d, jules is so far from commie that's not even humorous. #lame
    That is why he advocates for "good" government regulation while using a Che avatar.
    There are other examples as well but I'm not going t waste my time chronicling his errors for you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That is why he advocates for "good" government regulation while using a Che avatar.
    There are other examples as well but I'm not going t waste my time chronicling his errors for you.
    I thought he used the Che avatar ironically. @juleswin are you a commie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly was killed by democrats. Republicans would never stoop low to that level.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The irony of this accusation is that the fella calling me a communist incessantly promotes "good" governance by Trump i.e accusing me of being a communist for sometimes doing something he does all the time. With respect to Che, I respect his fighting the imperialist spirit. That is it with me and Che and so no, I am not a communist.

Ed Schultz on any given issue with a gravitas to it was either very
    wrong or very right or both these things or just confused & muddled!
    He sincerely did not back away from a controversy nor did he inflame it.
    Had Hillary won by a 5% margin in 2016, Ed Schultz would have been
    a household word, nightly at her political romp Senate trial methinks.

The irony of this accusation is that the fella calling me a communist incessantly promotes "good" governance by Trump i.e accusing me of being a communist for sometimes doing something he does all the time. With respect to Che, I respect his fighting the imperialist spirit. That is it with me and Che and so no, I am not a communist.
    That is why you defend the commies in Venezuela.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I will defend the devil against foreign invasion. I am a staunch advocate for national sovereignty

The irony of this accusation is that the fella calling me a communist incessantly promotes "good" governance by Trump i.e accusing me of being a communist for sometimes doing something he does all the time.
    I promote when Trump reduces government and I call on him to reduce it more, you have repeatedly argued that government intervention beyond the minimum can be "good".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I will defend the devil against foreign invasion. I am a staunch advocate for national sovereignty
    You have defended their government intervention in the marketplace.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Invasion = BAD IDEA

Even if they are WAY to Bernie's & Hillary's left
    But slightly to LEON TROTSKY's right, imoho...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tis a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea....

It's almost TR circa 1905

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Invasion = BAD IDEA

Even if they are WAY to Bernie's & Hillary's left
    But slightly to LEON TROTSKY's right, imoho...
    I don not favor an invasion but to try to paint the commie regime under Chavez and Maduro as the "good guys" is ridiculous.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Most Stalinists were to TROTSKY's right... Trust me on this one!

I'm sure nothing new to this group http://www.military.com/video/guns/p.../2555371072001
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

You have defended their government intervention in the marketplace.
    I have defended them doing whatever it takes to fight off foreign aggression. Including and not limited to killing the traitors involved, seizing property, etc etc. I am believer in self defense, when u are being attacked u have the right to do whatever it takes to stay alive and the people attacking should know this.

I think you may have to water board him . Thing is he is pretty smart and might know that is not going to kill him. How did they test for witches ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Clearly was killed by democrats. Republicans would never stoop low to that level.
    Makes sense .
    Do something Danke

Since when? Did you change your beliefs or do you mean you support that for every other country excluding the US? Since you made it pretty clear in the past repeatedly through neg reps and comments otherwise in my defense of immigration controls to defend our national sovereignty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I promote when Trump reduces government and I call on him to reduce it more, you have repeatedly argued that government intervention beyond the minimum can be "good".
    lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Since when? Did you change your beliefs or do you mean you support that for every other country excluding the US? Since you made it pretty clear in the past repeatedly through neg reps and comments otherwise in my defense of immigration controls to defend our national sovereignty.
    I extend that support to the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel. I support a country's desire to control their own borders and my neg rep was for your support for Trump. Its really that simple and I apologize for it. I was going through a rough period in life when I still believed that US citizens could lead this country to some form of salvation. I am no longer that deluded and you will never find me neg repping u for supporting any sort of big govt evil, you are playing the role TBTB have put in your head.

Call me crazy but I dont really consider oridinary people crossing the border to improve their economic lot in life the same as militias crossing the border or individuals trained and armed by foreign power to destabilize a nation/regime change.

Call me crazy but I dont really consider oridinary people crossing the border to improve their economic lot in life the same as militias crossing the border or individuals trained and armed by foreign power to destabilize a nation/regime change.
    You are crazy, ask the Injuns how different it was for them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are crazy, ask the Injuns how different it was for them.
    The wave of immigrants that came to the US during the 1850s did OK. The same with immigrants that led up to the renaissance in Rome. So lets not pretend that the majority of immigration by ordinary people will lead to genocide.

The wave of immigrants that came to the US during the 1850s did OK. The same with immigrants that led up to the renaissance in Rome. So lets not pretend that the majority of immigration by ordinary people will lead to genocide.
    Those did not work out as well as you seem to think, but even if we accept your belief the current groups pouring across our borders are much more likely to lead to genocide or at least communist despotism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I extend that support to the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel. I support a country's desire to control their own borders and my neg rep was for your support for Trump. Its really that simple and I apologize for it. I was going through a rough period in life when I still believed that US citizens could lead this country to some form of salvation. I am no longer that deluded and you will never find me neg repping u for supporting any sort of big govt evil, you are playing the role TBTB have put in your head.

I have not changed my beliefs since I began posting here from 2007 on in support of Ron's platform including immigration and support of politicians whomever they are when they make an effort to at least implement parts of it.

So if we are to take your reply as fact then you never really supported Ron Paul then and believe his platform is big govt evil. Got it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast