Thread: How They See You

How They See You

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.
    Man, if only there were more posts made around here worth repping... I'd be able to reload a lot faster.

Well there are such politicians as Ron Paul. But Larken is mostly right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Another problem with this video, he is approaching the mind of most politicians as if they represent the individual. And most don't, they represent the majority that elected them. More like collective rights. And many of them abide by the same laws they pass, thinking they are part of the collective, that they represent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Agree

Another problem with this video, he is approaching the mind of most politicians as if they represent the individual. And most don't, they represent the majority that elected them. More like collective rights. And many of them abide by the same laws they pass, thinking they are part of the collective, that they represent.
    Pfft. Nah, most of them are full of $#@!. As a matter of fact, most of them don't even read the crap they pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

they represent the majority that elected them. More like collective rights.
    What's this, and how exactly does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Man, if only there were more posts made around here worth repping... I'd be able to reload a lot faster.

I know, right? Glad you liked it. Larken Rose is one of the best.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Extreemely rare exceptions that do not disprove the rule.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Extreemely rare exceptions that do not disprove the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    What's this, and how exactly does it work?

I'd be interested in hearing that too.
    Chris

bump
    Chris