Thread: #SecondCivilWarLetters

#SecondCivilWarLetters

The skirmish in Portland has many talking about the prospect of a second Civil War in the United States. As we reported last week, a shocking 31% of voters say it's likely that the United States will experience a second civil war over the next five years, according to a new Rasmussen poll.
    As such, conservatives have taken to twitter to mock the violent left with a new hashtag which has quickly gone viral: #SecondCivilWarLetters - which envisions the "soy-boys" on the left writing letters during a second Civil War.
    SECRET//NOTRUMP

To Antifa Command:

Half the regiment walked home after we ran out of selfie sticks and wifi for instagram. Granola stores are dry. Our undercover op failed when the Red Caps started doing pushups and using improper pronouns

Send soylent#SecondCivilWarLetters
    — Jack Posobiec🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) July 3, 2018
    Dear Parents,

We had no idea wearing all black in summer would lead to this many casualties. They warned us in Basic about living outdoors but we didn’t believe them.

Reports of Special Forces Q Brigades in the hills nearby.

Don’t pray for us. #SecondCivilWarLetters
    #secondcivilwarletters
    My Darling Clara,
    I write to you today along the Twittermattox timeline where the infirmary tents continue to fill without cessation, the woods ringing with the barking despairs hollowed-eyed souls driven to madness by butthurt and sick burns.
    — David Burge (@iowahawkblog) July 3, 2018
    My dearest mother;

I'm all out of organic sunscreen and the microagressions have really taken a toll

I'm shook, the worst part of battle was when someone addressed me without proper pronouns, and assumed I wanted to use the men's restroom #secondcivilwarletters
    — PinkAboutIt 🇺🇸 (@Pink_About_it) July 3, 2018
    Amy;
    I am safely in Vancouver.
    It is lovely. Everyone rides bicycles.
    Their prime minister seems delightful.
    I will attempt to send Coffee Crisp and Ketchup flavoured Lays to you and your battalion in the morn.
    - James#secondcivilwarletters
    — Steve Marmel (@Marmel) July 3, 2018
    My dearest Madison;
    Whilst engaging hostiles in Santa Clarita, we found ourselves pinned down between Starbucks, Peets, Seattle's Best and an Einstein's bagels. We are running low of seasonal blends and jalapeńo cheddar.
    Send rations.
    - Regards, Corey
    #secondcivilwarletters
    — Steve Marmel (@Marmel) July 3, 2018
    To the Parents of Sgt Phineas Hoobastank,

I write to inform you of the passing of your son.

His entire platoon was wiped out when their pink woolen caps were sighted through the woods by the enemy.

Your loving leader,

Chancellor Hillary Clinton#secondcivilwarletters
    My dearest Beatrice,

Time draws nigh as the summer days drag on and the Red Caps close in on our safe spaces

Our hope is lower than CNN’s ratings

The end looms near

We’ve lost Stormy Daniels

Sing her ballad

#SecondCivilWarLetters
    Clarissa,

You may have heard Paul Joseph Watson was captured by our company yesterday. He kept telling us to imagine his shock, until Fatima shoved her hijab in his mouth. He is being well treated, despite his protests at the soy milk. War is hell, eh? #secondcivilwarletters
    — Mike Stuchbery 💀🍷 (@MikeStuchbery_) July 3, 2018
    Dearest Xer,

Conditions on the front are grim. Our soy rations are down to two lattes a day. Wifi is only one bar. We have but the writings of Senator Ta-Nehisi to comfort us during the frog barrages. Intel reports General McInnes’ forces are on the move

#secondcivilwarletters

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...nd-antifa-goes
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    D503 ebworthen Tue, 07/03/2018 - 22:19 Permalink Dear Mum and Dad,
    I was directed to the front lines of the Portland skirmish against a battalion of "Proud Boys."
    Armed only with an extension baton, having eaten only half an avocado, and merely one hit of a dab from a fellow vegan's electronic cigarette, I engaged a Proud Boy.
    Slapping him twice on the wrist, I am sad to report he wrapped my face around his fist and I was felled with one, half-hearted, mighty blow.
    The doctors (who you will have to pay for) say I might not live the night.
    -Panty waste
    #secondcivilwarletters
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment