Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On July 5 . . .

Jan2017

On July 5 . . .

On July 5, 2016 - two years ago - the 6'9" James Brien Comey stepped up to the microphone for 15 minutes.
    In his own words . . .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ancient History? Mayhap?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Ancient History? Mayhap?
    Really ?

And then there was the October Surprise he did... JOE

Let's pop some gourmet popcorn...

Jan2017

And then there was the October Surprise he did... JOE
    Listen to his words . . . all 15 minutes . . .

How many emails found were top secret ?

Cool toady toady toady toady toady

Jan2017

Let's pop some gourmet popcorn...
    Can you eat while listening . . . just so you make sense on your 21,620 th genius post ?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's at least a double crosser. I wouldn't trust anything he says. I hope he enjoys his retirement package.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Listen to his words . . . all 15 minutes . . .

How many emails found were top secret ?
    Good Q!!!! Should I create a betting pool poll in the Taxachusetts Forum here?

Jan2017

A mind is a terrible thing to waste . . . and Boston is in Assachusetts.

- rep
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-03-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Jan2017

Betting pool for what . . . that you have even listened to this epic 15 minutes of US history - bookies have you at 20-1.

dude...I listened to him!

Why Is The Rabbit Crying?

Jan2017

A body language expert might be useful for the grand jury to show - not that Comey was lying (the trier of fact jury will nail that) -
    but that he KNEW he was lying - while standing at the podium . . .
    seemed like alot of extra moving and shufflin' around just as he's talking the full bullchit lines.

He knew Jimmy Rybicki, his Chief of Staff was editing the words "the President" out with "a senior White House official"
    and either Strzok or Rybicki or Andrew McCabe got him to go with the "extremely careless" instead of the criminal "grossly negligent" description of the non-government, not even commercial - communications server rogue operations of the then Secretary of State.

A private server that Hillary used inside of Russia on one Moscow Secretary of State visit
    which Comey acknowledges - that it was with the President - is one fact that this FIB Director jus' can't seem to let the public know . . .
    ya' know - transparency.

Russia probably hacked into several .gov accounts through Hilly's hole in the back door, so to speak.

Seditious conspiracy is 20 years . . .
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-03-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Comey is a liar. Really? He didn't know who Weiner was married to.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

dude...I listened to him!
    You are never very persuasive about anything ever - must be your writing style or sometin'

You are never very persuasive about anything ever - must be your writing style or sometin'
    Zippy writing fancy prose.

Barack Obama reminds me of Woodrow Wilson.
    Mitt Romney reminds me of William McKinley,
    but James Comey reminds me of John Steinbeck's
    LENNY, who was quite tall and talkative, in the
    book... OF MICE AND MEN. East of Eden, yes...

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Zippy writing fancy prose.
    Uh . . . ya' mean like . . .
    Zippy on LSD or his MS-13 southern Mexico opium poppy derivatives . . . (?)

Oh, this is not gonna be good for anyone.

A body language expert might be useful for the grand jury to show - not that Comey was lying (the trier of fact jury will nail that) -
    but that he KNEW he was lying - while standing at the podium . . .
    seemed like alot of extra moving and shufflin' around just as he's talking the full bullchit lines.

He knew Jimmy Rybicki, his Chief of Staff was editing the words "the President" out with "a senior White House official"
    and either Strzok or Rybicki or Andrew McCabe got him to go with the "extremely careless" instead of the criminal "grossly negligent" description of the non-government, not even commercial - communications server rogue operations of the then Secretary of State.

A private server that Hillary used inside of Russia on one Moscow Secretary of State visit
    which Comey acknowledges - that it was with the President - is one fact that this FIB Director jus' can't seem to let the public know . . .
    ya' know - transparency.

Russia probably hacked into several .gov accounts through Hilly's hole in the back door, so to speak.

Seditious conspiracy is 20 years . . .
    How did several accounts get hacked? Did she have the authentication on her personal email server for several .gov accounts? Did she access those other servers and other .gov accounts on an unsecure connection? Were there .gov accounts on her email server? I have been waiting for something to come from this other than Trump becoming president and nothing has happened. How could she use an unsecured email server for so long with all the money we spend on the cyber intelligence agencies? Is the money going to waste or was this a Honeypot?

Maybe Gina Haspel was being honest when she said she isn't good at technology

Jan2017

It is amazing to me . . . James Brien Comey is actually - now that the facts have come to the surface -
    talking about Obama's call/electronic communications to his Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton while she was in Moscow.

This is a yuuuge element at trial.

Comey really hints here - and it later becomes an established fact in Hilly's FBI testimony -
    - that Russia - identified as an adversary with cyber-capability on July 5, 2016 - had -
    because of that now well studied transmission(s) - had compromised USA .gov accounts.

LOL - Hillary . . . "Worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States of America" with FIB Director Comey cover.

Anderson Cooper : "Secretary Clinton do you want to respond ?"
    Hillary ; "No."

LOL when the Russian boomerang hits Hillary broadside in the head
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-04-2018 at 07:51 PM.

It is amazing to me . . . James Brien Comey is actually - now that the facts have come to the surface -
    talking about Obama's call/electronic communications to his Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton while she was in Moscow.

This is a yuuuge element at trial.

Comey really hints here - and it later becomes an established fact in Hilly's FBI testimony -
    - that Russia - identified as an adversary with cyber-capability on July 5, 2016 - had -
    because of that now well studied transmission(s) - had compromised USA .gov accounts.
    Are you sure there is no Honeypot going on? Even Trump has continued the trend of using unsecure technology. Is this a hiding in plain sight strategy or plausible deniability... Or ignorance?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Are you sure there is no Honeypot going on? Even Trump has continued the trend of using unsecure technology. Is this a hiding in plain sight strategy or plausible deniability... Or ignorance?
    Who cares ?
    Comey differentiates between government - commercial, like gmail, -
    and what Hillary used in her rogue efforts to circumvent the United States.

Then she lies to FBI about the transmission to Moscow between the "senior WH official" aka the President of the United States of America"
    Then, she blames it all on Collin Powell . . "He didn't instruct me on how to communicate from foreign nations."

USE THE .GOV ACCOUNT BITCH !
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-04-2018 at 07:56 PM.

So the story is Comey was hedging his bets? That'd be clever.

It wasn't a honey pot, it was a merchandise drop.

Let me know if Trump uses insecure tech for CLASSIFIED material.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Who cares ?
    Comey differentiates between government - commercial, like gmail, and what Hillary used in her brogue efforts to circumvent the United States.
    Irrelevant details is usually Zippy's strategy.

Who cares ?
    If you aren't paying attention this is a big deal otherwise Trump would not block China from building a wireless network in the United States to sell cell phone services.

Jan2017

If you aren't paying attention this is a big deal otherwise Trump would not block China from building a wireless network in the United States to sell cell phone services.
    Oh I don't pay attention ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast