Thread: Students For Life.org

Jan2017

Students For Life.org

"WE ARE THE PRO-LIFE GENERATION . . . and we will abolish abortion"

Why Students for Life?

79% of Planned Parenthoods are 5 miles from a college.
    52% of abortion seeking women are under 25.
    College and high school is a time when worldviews are challenged and formed.
    Culture is shaped by the young.
    If we want to end abortion, we have to start with ourselves.

http://studentsforlife.org/ [video]

Also, US Senator Rand Paul has described his youth experiences at his church in this video - pretty articulate guy, eh ?

It is kinda fun to "feel" the looks you may get - over the two minutes - playing this in your University commons at lunchtime -
    crunched over at the screen fumbling with earpods but with volume cranked full amps -
    jus' pretend you are hearing and watching this for the first time, hehe.

Last edited by Jan2017; 07-03-2018 at 02:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

This is a funny look at time-lapse . . . regardless of your politics . . .

Last edited by Jan2017; 07-03-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    "WE ARE THE PRO-LIFE GENERATION . . . and we will abolish abortion"

Why Students for Life?

79% of Planned Parenthoods are 5 miles from a college.
    52% of abortion seeking women are under 25.
    College and high school is a time when worldviews are challenged and formed.
    Culture is shaped by the young.
    If we want to end abortion, we have to start with ourselves.

http://studentsforlife.org/ [video]

Also, US Senator Rand Paul has described his youth experiences at his church in this video - pretty articulate guy, eh ?

It is kinda fun to "feel" the looks you may get - over the two minutes - playing this in your University commons at lunchtime -
    crunched over at the screen fumbling with earpods but with volume cranked full amps -
    jus' pretend you are hearing and watching this for the first time, hehe.

Read up on the history of PP in this country. You will find that they go where there is a market. Margaret Sanger was such a bloodthirsty bigot that the first thing she did was go into black communities. You will find lots of PPs near minority communities.

Because it is convenient, I will add this link. You also might want to look for the biography of Margaret Sanger by George Grant.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Abolish abortion: pure FAIL. This is the attitude of the statist. The implications of abolition are the same, whether it be abortion, booze, drugs, slavery, hatred... the "state" in this case would inevitably have its nose in every woman's $#@!, and against this I chafe most vehemently.

I will repeat unto nausea and rolling eyes that which bears repetition: freedom isn't all bunnies, light, and great squirting penises. The other side of the coin is often pretty ugly, and allowing for the horror of abortion is part of that side. Anyone seeking abolition of abortion, seeks pretty slavery. If you really want true freedom, you take the woe with the weal, mind your own damned business, and accept that some women are going to do this thing. Otherwise, you are a bullshitter, coward, and a hypocrite, wanting what you want while the rest can get stuffed.

Rather than abolition, how about seeking a cultural sea change that steers the young away from not just abortion, but the attitudes and acts that lead one to seek such a thing? How about a return to shame; not the toxic brand but that which keeps people on the good path, yet allows for amends by those who step away?

Ain't likely, any of it... young men behaving like gentlemen, women keeping their damned legs shut until the time is right to do otherwise, and not making sex into sport.

Humans - the most despicable of all creatures on the planet. On average, I have more respect for fleas.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Abolish abortion: pure FAIL. This is the attitude of the statist. The implications of abolition are the same, whether it be abortion, booze, drugs, slavery, hatred... the "state" in this case would inevitably have its nose in every woman's $#@!, and against this I chafe most vehemently.

I will repeat unto nausea and rolling eyes that which bears repetition: freedom isn't all bunnies, light, and great squirting penises. The other side of the coin is often pretty ugly, and allowing for the horror of abortion is part of that side. Anyone seeking abolition of abortion, seeks pretty slavery. If you really want true freedom, you take the woe with the weal, mind your own damned business, and accept that some women are going to do this thing. Otherwise, you are a bullshitter, coward, and a hypocrite, wanting what you want while the rest can get stuffed.

Rather than abolition, how about seeking a cultural sea change that steers the young away from not just abortion, but the attitudes and acts that lead one to seek such a thing? How about a return to shame; not the toxic brand but that which keeps people on the good path, yet allows for amends by those who step away?

Ain't likely, any of it... young men behaving like gentlemen, women keeping their damned legs shut until the time is right to do otherwise, and not making sex into sport.

Humans - the most despicable of all creatures on the planet. On average, I have more respect for fleas.
    Murder is Murder, Murder is not part of liberty.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Murder is Murder, Murder is not part of liberty.

But abolition and everything it implies is part of tyranny.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

But abolition and everything it implies is part of tyranny.
    Abolition of Murder is not tyranny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Abolition of Murder is not tyranny.
    The implications of this particular abolition is in point of fact, grand tyranny.

When it is abolished, I guaRONtee that the "state" will be up the $#@!s of every woman in the land. They will snoop and peek and pick in deep trespass of the fundamental rights of every woman in America, regardless of what she's really doing. It's what Theye do. In time, creep will set in such that every horse-$#@! pretext will be raised to justify the violations. "She might..." will prepend each list item of why the state's nose must be in Ms. America's vagina.

Our Constitution and the principles of Law and Right upon which this land is supposedly founded provides stern prohibitions against the "state" sticking its nose in people's personal business. It is why we are supposed to operate on the presumption of innocence in criminal matters. It is why search warrants are supposed to be required in order for the "state" to enter upon a man's property, unwelcome, and why those warrants are supposed to issue only upon oath and affirmation of the facts presented as being faithful to truth.

Abolition of alcohol via Volstead resulted in a grand expansion of the "state", both in terms of physical size and usurpations. The same result arose as a consequence of the drug war. I suspect cursory analysis would reveal similar results for other abolitions as well.

And where will the line be drawn? Throwing women into prison for possessing RU-486? Will the state require women to submit to $#@! inspections to verify they are not pregnant, nor have been recently? When a woman miscarries, will she be subjected to inquisition where she will be required to prove that she did not intentionally cause the termination? Will women be prohibited from possessing iodine solution, to be sent to a cell if caught with it? Where does it end?

Prohibit all you like; little good will come of it because you will not stop women from terminating unwanted pregnancies.

I think the best policy there is to mind you own damned business.

The implications of this particular abolition is in point of fact, grand tyranny.

When it is abolished, I guaRONtee that the "state" will be up the $#@!s of every woman in the land. They will snoop and peek and pick in deep trespass of the fundamental rights of every woman in America, regardless of what she's really doing. It's what Theye do. In time, creep will set in such that every horse-$#@! pretext will be raised to justify the violations. "She might..." will prepend each list item of why the state's nose must be in Ms. America's vagina.

Our Constitution and the principles of Law and Right upon which this land is supposedly founded provides stern prohibitions against the "state" sticking its nose in people's personal business. It is why we are supposed to operate on the presumption of innocence in criminal matters. It is why search warrants are supposed to be required in order for the "state" to enter upon a man's property, unwelcome, and why those warrants are supposed to issue only upon oath and affirmation of the facts presented as being faithful to truth.

Abolition of alcohol via Volstead resulted in a grand expansion of the "state", both in terms of physical size and usurpations. The same result arose as a consequence of the drug war. I suspect cursory analysis would reveal similar results for other abolitions as well.

And where will the line be drawn? Throwing women into prison for possessing RU-486? Will the state require women to submit to $#@! inspections to verify they are not pregnant, nor have been recently? When a woman miscarries, will she be subjected to inquisition where she will be required to prove that she did not intentionally cause the termination? Will women be prohibited from possessing iodine solution, to be sent to a cell if caught with it? Where does it end?

Prohibit all you like; little good will come of it because you will not stop women from terminating unwanted pregnancies.

I think the best policy there is to mind you own damned business.
    We can ban murder for hire and specifically designed murder pills and leave the rest up to GOD, it will reduce the number of murders and the blood will only be on the hands of the murderers.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

"Planning" parenthood is not a government function - certainly not a federal one.
    And whether murder begins only after birth after the last trimester or not seems to be a state decided issue - your State may vary.

Murder a pregnant woman in her final months you get two counts of murder I think in most all States (?)