Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spanish tranny to compete in Miss Universe contest

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What we have learned from this post, AF reads The Advocate in his bathroom (hiding from donnay?), and lies to others about his habit as I have never been to New Hampshire.
    See, now you sound like HB...instead of running with it and having a chuckle, you try the denial route.

Lame...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I don't think shaming into the closet is a good idea. Where many of them wound up as a refuge was the theater playing with makeup and wigs. I think shaming into the closet made some of them more extreme or get the idea that Protests are a time for Street Performance Art.

If there is a pageant exclusive to them they should use it. If they want to feel included the farthest it could go would be having their one pageant as part of a multi-pageant event.

It seems to me this kind of thing has always been around and suppressed but finally found a united voice through media and the internet. It will never go away so there just needs to be a continuing dialogue on it.
    Shaming into the closet IS the answer, it was when they came out that they got continuously more aggressive, they are an abomination and should be shunned by decent society.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke leaves copies on the back of the toilet when he comes and visits.
    In before Danke claims he has never been to New Hampshire .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Is there a way to find a middle ground on this issue? Could they hold a TG exclusive pageant of their own?

I don't think this stuff is new, but it's out of the Closet I suppose and such people are trying to find their place in society as themselves. Well, fine. Let them do their thing as themselves competing with each other as colleagues with similar backgrounds.
    I know that sounds reasonable and everything , but no , there is never , ever middle ground with mentally ill leftists .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In before Danke claims he has never been to New Hampshire .

The closest I ever got to NH was Manchester.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You may have been confused . There is one in Mass and New Hampshire .
    Do something Danke

Better...I'll give it a C+

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Better...I'll give it a C+

You don't know how much that means to me coming from you.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You don't know how much that means to me coming from you.
    I promise not to leave copies of Juggs and Easyriders laying around when I come out to fly your N3N-3.

With this and:

“Miss America” Says They’re No Longer a Beauty Pageant, Eliminates the Swimsuit Segment

"We will no longer judge our candidates on their outward physical appearance."

I'd say HB may someday be able to realize its dream
    I haven't dreamed for an ability to be included in this competition, nor am I an "it", (I'm still a straight guy and you still won't change my mind no matter how much you flirt with me) but now that you mention it, madam, I hope these trailblazers open a path for you if this is truly your dream. ~hugs~
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-15-2018 at 03:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This message is hidden because heavenlyboy34 is on your ignore list.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12