Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian Oligarch Who Allegedly Paid Michael Cohen Is Linked to Clinton Foundation and John Pod

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I have a right to my opinions as much as anyone and I won't be bullied into silence by tulsa or you.
    Tulsa is more deranged and obsessed than you but at least he has the class not to hand out -reps over a legitimate difference of opinion.
    Luv... acptulsa has a point. zerohenge rather than FOX. or Alex Jones...
    And not even clever plagiarism and/or ghostwriting like what the Donald
    pulled off in his book. Or JFK in his. At least Bill McKinley when doing a
    book on Henry Clay and 1800s Tariffs wrote it his self. Same can be said
    about the book Woodrow Wilson wrote on how presidents do things. As
    I said, I know this nice guy JOE who wants to run in Ohio. He is at least
    3 to 15 degrees to my right on most issues. However he wants to run in a
    'rotten borough' on par with Edmund Burke's Bristol where the advantage
    is 'blue' to the degree where getting within 3 to 5 percent of the victor is
    predestined to set off GOP high hopes locally in Ohio. Despite how 2020 is.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Luv... acptulsa has a point. zerohenge rather than FOX. or Alex Jones...
    And not even clever plagiarism and/or ghostwriting like what the Donald
    pulled off in his book. Or JFK in his. At least Bill McKinley when doing a
    book on Henry Clay and 1800s Tariffs wrote it his self. Same can be said
    about the book Woodrow Wilson wrote on how presidents do things. As
    I said, I know this nice guy JOE who wants to run in Ohio. He is at least
    3 to 15 degrees to my right on most issues. However he wants to run in a
    'rotten borough' on par with Edmund Burke's Bristol where the advantage
    is 'blue' to the degree where getting within 3 to 5 percent of the victor is
    predestined to set off GOP high hopes locally in Ohio. Despite how 2020 is.
    I have written very many posts that are entirely my own on a variety of subjects.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unless I can get MATT COLLINs to shake JOE's hand publically in a photo-op so we all
    can moneybomb proper, my gut is telling me that I must womansplain to poor JOE how
    Charlie Baker got voted for by Democrats up here, let alone Bill Weld and Scott Brown.
    JOE would have to sound and act like Mitt Romney to really come close in Ohio, selectively
    but as a 'newbie' to POTUS running or the like, JOE has few stances that he can do a big
    flipflop on. Therefore he must do selective quotes of Gentleman Mitt quips to draw Mittens
    people to him. Then he can be forgiven if he sounds sorta Libertarian! There is a way to be
    very civil libertarian and Libertarian in Ohio, and win! Without lousing up a moral compass.

Odds are, had the voting been more accurate in Wisconsin & Michigan, or even had more folks
    voted in the fall of '16, We'd have seen POTUS Hillary womansplaining herself in a big glorious
    impeachment trial, and we'd all have been inside the first ONE HUNDRED DAYs of Tim Kaine's
    PRESIDENTIAL Administration!!! Impeachments are political. Paul Ryan would have controlled the
    HOUSE. Mitch McConnell as our Minority Leader was infamous for micro-managing the U.S SENATE.
    I honestly think MIKE PENCE is more like JERRY FORD than he is SPIRO AGNEW and will be our
    president for roughly two years if Donald Trump discretely steps down. This being said, the other
    thing JOE thinks I am wrong about come November is the color of the 'wave'... He seyz red, I say
    blue but can be coaxed into purple, whether democratic or imperial with a finality. Swordsmyth, do
    we have to get your permission to do the groundwork and foundation laying of the next wave of very
    optimistic & hopeful public office seekers? If so, then explain why this must be so. We must prepare
    for everything in the wake of an intense impeachment trial that hits in what is normally the middle
    of a president's term of office. JOE is not totally on Mike Pence's wavelength, our veep is something
    of a fundie, if he is the standard bearer of the GOP or just a lame-duck C-I-C it changes the landscape.

I can readily accept the idea that you have original thoughts in your head, Swordsmyth...
    If you are newly slightly more respectful of my prosepoems to Mark Twain & H.L Mencken.
    In thy youthful fervor please do not drive we hipster "hip" Auld~Tymers away. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He has to hit twenty posts a day. It is harder with the lower volume of action here these days.
    Takes one to know one, eh, Zip?

Fed apologists vs. the Russians - who will be the ultimate victor?!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I miss the days when Matt Collins was our messenger arriving from the omnipresent outside world
    into our frontier boomtown in cyberspace. Now it's as if the price of gold or silver fell drastically...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Takes one to know one, eh, Zip?

Fed apologists vs. the Russians - who will be the ultimate victor?!
    They love to define the battles and define the sides.

Laugh about it, shout about it, when you have to choose.
    Either way you look at it you lose.
    --Paul Simon

So, they lay out these great battlegrounds, and have their mock fights, and work at getting everyone worked up. And if people were to stop and think about what they're doing for one minute--escape from the herd mentality for sixty seconds--they'd realize it's laughable. Robber barons have us eating below-starvation wages and our savings are evaporating and we're setting the world aflame and the U.S. has never been more resented and they're building nuclear plants in the name of the environment so they can have more plutonium, and we're all worked up over either a failure to throw kids in jail with their parents or politicians who think they're Indians? Really?

And the amazing thing is how sanctimonious they sound when they try to sell these bull$#@! distractions as meaningful and worthy of fighting about.

This is why one of the greatest virtues is to speak your mind, doing so will make people either love or hate you rather than simply accept you but everyone will be better off and anyone with a lick of sense will respect you.

It will also get you targeted by those to whom you are a threat faster than anything else you can do.
    Remember, kiddies. Spamming the forum full of zerohedge cut and paste and regurgitating the MAGA Talking Points of the Day in every thread is a great and noble calling that will get you put on a pedestal. Because what could be more glorious than a mainstream herd echo chamber, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, in Ron Paul's name?

Someone tell this sheepdog no one considers it noble that he's trying to herd us like sheep for the benefit of the sheep shearers. We aren't sheep.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-07-2018 at 07:14 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They love to define the battles and define the sides.

Laugh about it, shout about it, when you have to choose.
    Either way you look at it you lose.
    --Paul Simon

So, they lay out these great battlegrounds, and have their mock fights, and work at getting everyone worked up. And if people were to stop and think about what they're doing for one minute--escape from the herd mentality for sixty seconds--they'd realize it's laughable. Robber barons have us eating below-starvation wages and our savings are evaporating and we're setting the world aflame and the U.S. has never been more resented and they're building nuclear plants in the name of the environment so they can have more plutonium, and we're all worked up over either a failure to throw kids in jail with their parents or politicians who think they're Indians? Really?

And the amazing thing is how sanctimonious they sound when they try to sell these bull$#@! distractions as meaningful and worthy of fighting about.

Remember, kiddies. Spamming the forum full of zerohedge cut and paste and regurgitating the MAGA Talking Points of the Day in every thread is a great and noble calling that will get you put on a pedestal. Because what could be more glorious than a mainstream herd echo chamber, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, in Ron Paul's name?

Someone tell this sheepdog no one considers it noble that he's trying to herd us like sheep for the benefit of the sheep shearers. We aren't sheep.
    Someone rep this man!!! I’m all out.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

One sells himself as noble for being condescending to everyone who doesn't regurgitate the Federal Reserve Talking Points(TM), and the other sells himself as noble for browbeating everyone who doesn't regurgitate every tweet from DJTveggie and demonizing them as Demoncrats(TM).

My goodness, what did we ever do to deserve all this nobility and enlightenment?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, this news will really hurt her chances in 2016!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The best way to ensure an army loses the war is to convince them to waste their time fighting a battle which they already won.

Did Sun Tsu say that? He should have.

Aratus/WONDERWOMAN is quietly genteelly agreeing with CaptUSA on the antics of a newbie to the eEVOLution!

Am I wrong? Am I psychic? Or do I like going out on a metaphoric limb? As the tree falls...

Odds are, had the voting been more accurate in Wisconsin & Michigan, or even had more folks
    voted in the fall of '16, We'd have seen POTUS Hillary womansplaining herself in a big glorious
    impeachment trial, and we'd all have been inside the first ONE HUNDRED DAYs of Tim Kaine's
    PRESIDENTIAL Administration!!! Impeachments are political. Paul Ryan would have controlled the
    HOUSE. Mitch McConnell as our Minority Leader was infamous for micro-managing the U.S SENATE.
    I honestly think MIKE PENCE is more like JERRY FORD than he is SPIRO AGNEW and will be our
    president for roughly two years if Donald Trump discretely steps down. This being said, the other
    thing JOE thinks I am wrong about come November is the color of the 'wave'... He seyz red, I say
    blue but can be coaxed into purple, whether democratic or imperial with a finality. Swordsmyth, do
    we have to get your permission to do the groundwork and foundation laying of the next wave of very
    optimistic & hopeful public office seekers? If so, then explain why this must be so. We must prepare
    for everything in the wake of an intense impeachment trial that hits in what is normally the middle
    of a president's term of office. JOE is not totally on Mike Pence's wavelength, our veep is something
    of a fundie, if he is the standard bearer of the GOP or just a lame-duck C-I-C it changes the landscape.

As the tree falls in the William James forest, is there an American Pragmatist capable of communicating
    this factoid to all other Ph.D degree holders in Philosophy? Ploysci 101 people know the lay of the land if
    they poll. I want to focus on the forest and also that one tree. The year 2020 looms large in my mind's eye.
    Yes, the net is a Turing Test, and God could be on a keyboard typing away, too. (Did he call moi a b*tch?)
    I must take the high road & pretend I didn't see the rude meme. I am impacting somebody's teen years.

Russian Oligarch Who Allegedly Paid Michael Cohen Is Linked to Clinton Foundation and John Pod
    Cohen spied on Trump

Putting 2 and 2 together, does it mean a Russians/Dems agent was spying on MAGA just 2 months before 2016 Presidential elections?

That if true would be huge news, this is not being reported in much of MSM. Although a respected liberal Dem Senator said this few days ago:

Schumer: Americans 'will wonder' if Putin has dirt on Trump
    07/16/2018
    "A single, ominous question now hangs over the White House: what could possibly cause President Trump to put the interests of Russia over those of the United States? Millions of Americans will continue to wonder if the only possible explanation for this dangerous behavior is the possibility that President Putin holds damaging information over President Trump," Schumer said in the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He's not paid to tell the truth--that the oligarchs pay the candidates of both parties to ensure they have influence no matter who wins. He's here to ensure no disaffected #WalkAwayCampaign former Democtatic voters come here and find we're kindred spirits. So, he fills the forum with partisan spam designed to scare them away.
    We need to focus on 2020. It would be nicer if "Mr.T" and "Mr.S" acted like
    model Young Republicans with public office ambitions, while trying to find
    themselves on these forums, and ceased with the stupidly snarky remarks.
    There are folks who think these forums are not a wading pool, and take it
    all more seriously. Bromances are bromances, and tagteams are tagteams.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Cohen spied on Trump

Putting 2 and 2 together, does it mean a Russians/Dems agent was spying on MAGA just 2 months before 2016 Presidential elections?

That if true would be huge news, this is not being reported in much of MSM. Although a respected liberal Dem Senator said this few days ago: (Schumer quote on DJT's motive)
    Corporate espionage exists, let's opine that all oligarchs are not cookiecutter copies of each other.
    Espionage proper seems like the Rocky & Bullwinkle show when its not Tinker, Tailor, Soldier... SPY.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12