Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man arrested for threatening to chop up Rand Paul and his family with an ax

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Does he?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Does he?
    I don't know.

You are missing the joke, You expressed interest in whether or not he has one and I responded as if you were looking to date her.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't know.

You are missing the joke, You expressed interest in whether or not he has one and I responded as if you were looking to date her.
    I didn't miss the joke, but he doesn't have any daughters and unfortunately the article stated he did.. unless the psycho talked about killing his imaginary daughters I may have missed that part.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

courier journal is atrocious! Spreads misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Rand has a daughter?
    No. This has been some shamefully sloppy reporting! ( https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...l-ax/751211002 ) And they won't even correct the errors, just dropped out the inaccurate parts without comment! WTF?

I found more info from heavy . com.
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/nathanial-blaine-luffman

Luffman threatened a second person, "USPC Special Agent Vernida Long as well as several employees with Oregon state government on Monday, June 25th."

He also mentions Kentucky FBI Director Amy Hess as a good guy? Hess happens to be the Special Agent in Charge from FBI's Louisville field office involved in the Boucher case, who had the balls to say about the 30 day sentence, “Today's sentence should send a clear message that there are consequences to such actions.”

from the arrest warrant:

If I understand correctly, Luffman believes there was a conspiracy to kill Barack Obama. Guy is nuts, almost certainly inspired by democrats' & media's violent hype!
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-05-2018 at 01:38 PM.

This is disturbing, after watching that interview they said the guy that went into the baseball field shouted this is for healthcare. Rand has been pushing for real healthcare reform and the only one talking about the crony medical industrial complex that is creating this healthcare boondoggle that is destroying the economy. The guy who broke Rand's ribs started a fire on his property the night before, and all he got was 30 days? This is getting out of hand, I just hope all this "extra security" Rand is getting from the FBI isn't plausible deniability in case something bad happens the government has all the excuses in the world that they were going above and beyond and doing everything they could to protect him.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is disturbing, after watching that interview they said the guy that went into the baseball field shouted this is for healthcare. Rand has been pushing for real healthcare reform and the only one talking about the crony medical industrial complex that is creating this healthcare boondoggle that is destroying the economy. The guy who broke Rand's ribs started a fire on his property the night before, and all he got was 30 days? This is getting out of hand, I just hope all this "extra security" Rand is getting from the FBI isn't plausible deniability in case something bad happens the government has all the excuses in the world that they were going above and beyond and doing everything they could to protect him.
    Rene Boucher was a universal health care nutjob as well, these people are literally unhinged.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Man indicted on charges of threatening U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, family

Maxine Bernstein
    July 24, 2018

A man accused of threatening U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, his family and an unnamed Oregon state official in phone calls and emails appeared in federal court in Portland Monday afternoon.

Nathaniel Blaine Luffman, 32, was arrested in Berkeley, California, earlier this month and transferred to Oregon to face a four-count federal indictment.

A U.S. Capitol Police investigation found Luffman sent an email about 7:49 a.m. on June 25 to several Oregon state employees and a U.S. Capitol police special agent with a subject line identifying two people as "Found Dead Execution/Suicide,'' according to a criminal complaint.

In the email, Luffman is accused of threatening to "gut'' Paul like a hog, as well as his wife and children, and included the hashtag #ObamaforLife.

The same morning as the email, Luffman is accused of leaving a threatening voicemail at the office of an Oregon state official in the Portland federal building, introducing himself as Sen. Nathaniel Luffman and threatening to "hack to pieces'' Paul's daughters, according to court records.

read more:
    https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...es_of_thr.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12