Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antifa thug knocked out after assaulting participants at PatriotPrayer rally in Portland today

Antifa thug knocked out after assaulting participants at PatriotPrayer rally in Portland today

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well deserved high five. Don't be annoying people.

Two opposing protest groups -- Patriot Prayer and antifa -- clashed in downtown Portland Saturday, CBS Portland affiliate KOIN reports. Portland police said failure to leave the area could leave to arrests, calling the demonstration a riot.More than 100 members of Patriot Prayer group gathered at Terry Schrunk Plaza for a "freedom rally," while more than 100 counter protesters with an antifa group gathered across the street at Chapman Square for rallies before a march. Police revoked Patriot Prayer's permit for the rally after the two groups began to clash.

People were lighting firecrackers and smoke bombs in the crowd while police used flash bangs in an effort to disperse the clashing protesters. Police tweeted Saturday night they used "aerial distractions" and not tear gas.
    Portland Police have used aerial distraction devices in today's protest. Portland Police have not used tear gas as some are reporting.
    — Portland Police (@PortlandPolice) July 1, 2018
    Patroit Prayer organizer Joey Gibson told KOIN the clashes "good in terms that we showed that there's a political move right now to have the police stand down in order to impact free speech in some of these big cities."
    "Portland's the last city on the West Coast that's doing that, so we just have to keep hitting it -- I don't see what else to do other than that," Gibson said. "We'll make Portland so ugly in terms of how they allow these protesters to charge us when we have a permit. The police stood down, we were told they would not stand down, so we have to challenge it."

More at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/defend-...ay-2018-06-30/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Eugene Antifa was waving his magic wand, and then the lights went out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

You got knocked the $#@! out.

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.

Did a widdle Antifa get his ass handed to him and not want the world to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.
    So, what is YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying? They don't want to discourage harassment by showing potential bullies what consequences they might suffer for their obnoxious actions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Same dude knocked out someone else too.

Last edited by aGameOfThrones; 07-01-2018 at 08:46 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

An antifa guy thought he was so tough, until the right hook left him laying in the street.
    The streets of left-wing Portland, Oregon where chaos again on Saturday as members of “Patriot Prayer” marched in the Freedom Rally and were confronted by the fascist Antifa after the Department of Homeland Security removed barriers keeping the warring groups apart.
    The melee ensued after Antifa pelted marchers with eggs and lit a firework in the crowd.

VIDEO: ‘Homeland Security’ removes barriers, setting up Portland Antifa clash

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-portland-antifa-agitator-attacks-with-pipe-gets-knocked-out-cold/

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sheeit! Someone done got concussed. Lol.

Does he have his arms covered with some kind of protection for the occasion of being hit with a metal pipe?

Joey Gibson the founder of Patriot Prayer is running for U.S. Senate.

https://gibsonforfreedom.com/

He had it coming. He initiated violence, he should be arrested and charged.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He had probably never been punched in the face his entire life, maybe this event will make him rethink his behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    He had probably never been punched in the face his entire life, maybe this event will make him rethink his behavior.
    That bandanna didn't provide much cushion, and apparently being anonymous doesn't make you immune from getting punched. Tee Hee.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a feeling the little life lesson he received taught him more than a fine or imprisonment would have.

I have a feeling the little life lesson he received taught him more than a fine or imprisonment would have.
    Probably learned not to drop your left when striking with your right.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Probably learned not to drop your left when striking with your right.

Disagree, problem handled correctly without need for government.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Extra points for not getting anybody killed as it might be the case when government gets involved.

Longer version. KO around 7:30...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No worries. The leftists will never be punished in the leftist Utopias, unless it is on the spot street justice.

No worries. The leftists will never be punished in the leftist Utopias, unless it is on the spot street justice.
    Antifa has zero street fighting skills. Why are they even on the street? Are they getting paid? If so, they should be asking for a rise. I wouldn't want to get knocked out for $20/hr.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An antifa guy thought he was so tough, until the right hook left him laying in the street.
    The streets of left-wing Portland, Oregon where chaos again on Saturday as members of “Patriot Prayer” marched in the Freedom Rally and were confronted by the fascist Antifa after the Department of Homeland Security removed barriers keeping the warring groups apart.
    The melee ensued after Antifa pelted marchers with eggs and lit a firework in the crowd.

VIDEO: ‘Homeland Security’ removes barriers, setting up Portland Antifa clash

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-portland-antifa-agitator-attacks-with-pipe-gets-knocked-out-cold/

Looks like a .gov set up to create more hate.
    There is no spoon.

^^^1000%^^^
    There is no spoon.

Longer version. KO around 7:30...

Looks like that ambulance came to the spot that the guy that got decked was dragged back to. He was out before he hit the ground. At least the two groups didn't have a problem with mixing it up. Only pussies I saw were the cops hiding behind barricades in full riot gear with pepper spray paint ball guns. Lol.

Yeah, a good ass whipping does wonders for one's attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Antifa has zero street fighting skills. Why are they even on the street? Are they getting paid? If so, they should be asking for a rise. I wouldn't want to get knocked out for $20/hr.
    It seems they need at least 3 people to take on one proudboy, and it's pointless for antifa to bring a weapon because it will quickly get taken away.

Speaks for itself.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast