Thread: Q - the plan to save the world

Q - the plan to save the world

I've no idea if this is fake news or a real thing. I will say that, although I am no fan of Trump, it makes me feel more hopeful than I have in a long, long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow!!!!

Last edited by dannno; 06-30-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It feels like hopeful jumping to conclusions.

Also were they saying the Kims in N. Korea were just victims of the Deep State until Trump offered them a way out?
    Last edited by VIDEODROME; 06-30-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    It feels like hopeful jumping to conclusions.

Also were they saying the Kims in N. Korea were just victims of the Deep State until Trump offered them a way out?
    Um, how is saying "I have no idea if this is fake or a real thing" jumping to conclusions? Seriously. I do hope that it's real. Again, hoping is not jumping to conclusions.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Um, how is saying "I have no idea if this is fake or a real thing" jumping to conclusions? Seriously. I do hope that it's real. Again, hoping is not jumping to conclusions.
    Sorry that was more my comment on the video itself, not directed at you.

Gotcha - thanks for clearing that up.

Video was disappoint. No different than hundreds just like it on youtube.

I had a strong feeling I was watching dis-information.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Video was disappoint. No different than hundreds just like it on youtube.

I had a strong feeling I was watching dis-information.
    The real one will be calling to action.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've no idea if this is fake news or a real thing. I will say that, although I am no fan of Trump, it makes me feel more hopeful than I have in a long, long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
    The Q thread

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I think it's truth mixed with lies. I'm not buying that Trump is the Savior… who somehow got in, even though it seems pretty clear by now that no one can get to that level without being part of 'the club.' I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I get the feeling that we're all being deceived… But we'll see.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I think it's truth mixed with lies. I'm not buying that Trump is the Savior… who somehow got in, even though it seems pretty clear by now that no one can get to that level without being part of 'the club.' I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I get the feeling that we're all being deceived… But we'll see.
    How would the deception look like? Democrats being really smart and hiding it?

If it is true he spent most of his life as an infiltrator in the enemy camp.
    I have seen enough good out of him to be open minded but I will need to see bigger and more unprecedented things to be sure.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I get the feeling that we're all being deceived… But we'll see.
    Not all of us are deceived.

Trump is no savior. just another who has bowed to Satan and been given power.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Not all of us are deceived.

Trump is no savior. just another who has bowed to Satan and been given power.
    You took me too literally. When I said "we're all" I basically meant both sides of the aisle… If he is merely playing the part of a conservative/nationalist, then both the left are being deceived, as well as his supporters, who think he is the savior here to truly make America great again. I didn't mean every single one of us.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

You took me too literally. When I said "we're all" I basically meant both sides of the aisle… If he is merely playing the part of a conservative/nationalist, then both the left are being deceived, as well as his supporters, who think he is the savior here to truly make America great again. I didn't mean every single one of us.
    Cool,, it wasn't an attack.

Primaries and "debates" , and the election was a circus,, involving no principle or substance at all.
    A Clown got elected and the Witch mutters,,

These are the beginnings of sorrows...and late into it..

It will get worse before it gets better.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Well, Q Anon claims that July is the big month of massive information being released and big names taken down. I guess we will see.
    I've never been a fan of Trump's, although I feel he was a less bad option to Hitlery. I certainly don't believe he is a savior in any way, but I do hope there are people in the intelligence agencies that are gathering "take down" information on the criminals in both parties.

I do believe that God can utilize less than perfect and even bad people - I hope this is a case of that, but I am far from convinced. We'll see what July brings.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, Q Anon claims that July is the big month of massive information being released and big names taken down. I guess we will see..
    And all through may/beginning of june they were saying it was going to happen on June 12th. But it was just a big nothing burger.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    And all through may/beginning of june they were saying it was going to happen on June 12th. But it was just a big nothing burger.
    That is incorrect. That was a rumor started by someone on twitter named EyeTheSpy who ended up being outed as a legit larp.

Anyone following closely from the beginning knows this is designed to hit the climax right before the midterms. July however is when it starts rolling out big time in the public sphere...

Enjoy the show!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Love Ron in the middle!
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    That is incorrect. That was a rumor started by someone on twitter named EyeTheSpy who ended up being outed as a legit larp.

Anyone following closely from the beginning knows this is designed to hit the climax right before the midterms. July however is when it starts rolling out big time in the public sphere...

Enjoy the show!
    It isn't incorrect, all over people were touting June 12th.

Well, Q Anon claims that July is the big month of massive information being released and big names taken down. I guess we will see.
    I've never been a fan of Trump's, although I feel he was a less bad option to Hitlery. I certainly don't believe he is a savior in any way, but I do hope there are people in the intelligence agencies that are gathering "take down" information on the criminals in both parties.

I do believe that God can utilize less than perfect and even bad people - I hope this is a case of that, but I am far from convinced. We'll see what July brings.
    God has often times used less than perfect people in order to bring order and goodness. In fact, not only less than perfect (which everyone is, but even people with obvious character flaws and sinful pasts).

I think we are witnessing this happening right now. The playing field has been leveled now due to technology. In the hands of the right people, what was once easily hidden in the darkness can now be brought to the light. Patriots have taken over and we are witnessing a bloodless revolution bringing back the power to the people.

Over 40,000 sealed indictments waiting to go... each indictment can include dozens of people.

We are about to see something historic go down, the likes of which has rarely happened. The purge in Saudi Arabia will look like child’s play by the time this is over...
    Last edited by TER; 07-01-2018 at 08:51 PM.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It isn't incorrect, all over people were touting June 12th.
    Right, many were deceived, but not because of anything Q wrote.
    +