Thread: 5 Killed In Annapolis Newsroom Shooting, Gunman "White Male, In His 20s" In Custody

5 Killed In Annapolis Newsroom Shooting, Gunman "White Male, In His 20s" In Custody

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...polis-newsroom

Update 4: Anne Arundel County Acting Police Chief William Krampf said during a press briefing Thursday evening that at least five people were killed in today's shooting.

While the total number of wounded isn't yet known, Arminta Plater, a spokeswoman for a hospital near the newspaper, told the Associated Press that two patients had arrived there but she did not know their conditions.

Update 3: A senior law enforcement official has confirmed to CBS News that four people were killed in the shooting, and they have a suspect in custody. The shooter is described as a white male in his 20s, who was armed with a shotgun and didn’t have identification on him. According to the police, there are no more shooters in the building.

Sources tell @CBSNews suspect in #Annapolis shooting is a white male in his 20s #breaking pic.twitter.com/HKxbOC6JAT
    — WBZ | CBS Boston News (@wbz) June 28, 2018

Police said the building has been evacuated, and officers are continuing to search the building.

Anne Arundel County Police Department spokesman Lt. Ryan Frashure confirms there are injuries following this shooting, but won’t give numbers until the scene has been secured.

Frashure says they don’t believe this to be a “mass casualty” incident, but there were multiple injuries.

And an update from Lt. Ryan Frashure of the Annaopolis Police:

"At this point, we believe that it is one suspect, but again, that is one of the many things that we have to go through in our checklist to make sure that that building is secure. We need to make sure there is just one suspect."

"At this point, we believe that it is one suspect, but again, that is one of the many things that we have to go through in our checklist to make sure that that building is secure. We need to make sure there is just one suspect." Lt. Ryan Frashure of @AACOPD says pic.twitter.com/rL47ExF6Qh
    — CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) June 28, 2018

Phil Davis, a Capital Gazette crime reporter who was there at the time of the shooting, said that multiple people had been shot, as others — himself included — hid under their desks. He said there was a lone male gunman.

“Gunman shot through the glass door to the office and opened fire on multiple employees. Can’t say much more and don’t want to declare anyone dead, but it’s bad,” Davis wrote on Twitter as he waited to be interviewed by police. “There is nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while you’re under your desk and then hear the gunman reload.”

Update 2: ABC7's Brad Bell reports that multiple sources confirmed a shooter was taken into custody and that a shotgun was involved. A reunification center for families has been opened at the Lord & Taylor at Westfield Annapolis mall.

Some people have begun to point fingers at pundit Milo Yiannapolous, who told The Observer "I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight”

Yesterday, Milo Yiannapolous urged people to shoot and kill journalists. Today, multiple journalists at the Capital Gazette newspaper in #Annapolis were murdered.
    — Nathan Lean (@nathanlean) June 28, 2018

Full article and UPDATES at link at top of post.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that tweet about Milo is bull$#@!, he didn't urge anyone to do anything, it was a private snarky text reply to a reporter, that the Reporter chose to publish to his audience , the reporter is responsible.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Jun 28 2018
    18:19:24
    Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
    Each shooter has one coincidentally.
    Targets?
    Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
    New name?
    FBI doesn’t know this?
    Spooks are hard to find?
    Dream to reality.
    Q
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Jun 28 2018
    18:19:24
    Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
    Each shooter has one coincidentally.
    Targets?
    Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
    New name?
    FBI doesn’t know this?
    Spooks are hard to find?
    Dream to reality.
    Q

Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    ID: c545bc
    No.1946309 �� NEW

Jun 28 2018 17:23:24 (EST)
    ��

B5FCEF78-8206-4D83-BD8C-8F8264AFB936.jpeg
    >>1946203
    Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
    Openly giving interviews or in background shots?
    Symbolism will be their downfall.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    No.1946309 �� NEW

Jun 28 2018 17:23:24 (EST)
    ��

B5FCEF78-8206-4D83-BD8C-8F8264AFB936.jpeg
    >>1946203
    Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
    Openly giving interviews or in background shots?
    Symbolism will be their downfall.
    Q
    Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    No.1946524 ��

Jun 28 2018 17:32:20 (EST)

Anonymous
    ID: 0491f6
    No.1946381 ��

Jun 28 2018 17:25:27 (EST)

��
    necklace.jpg

>>1946309

Yup.

��
    A13C2A96-AE83-4F00-B143-0E37B409617B.jpeg

>>1946381

Everywhere!
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Update: Despite his efforts to conceal his identity by "mutilating" his hands to destroy his own fingerprints, the suspect accused of killing 5 people in the newsroom of the the Capital Gazette has been identified as a 39-year-old Maryland man.
    He was identified using facial recognition technology, and local authorities are executing a search warrant on his home, NBC News reported, citing multiple senior law enforcement officials. And in a report that echoed the last assault on an American journalist - where a disgruntled former employee murdered one of his former colleagues on camera at a CBS affiliate in Virginia - CNN said the shooter had "previous interactions" with the newspaper.
    No other information - such as his name - has been released or reported.
    In a second briefing giving at 8 pm ET Thursday, Krampf said the shooting was a "targeted attack on the Capital Gazette." He added that threats against the paper had been made over social media, possibly by the suspect, though the threats didn't appear to have been directed at a specific individual. The acting police chief also refuted reports about the shooter mutilating his fingerprints, as well as rumors that the shooter was identified using facial-recognition technology (those reports were brought to the public by NBC and CNN, respectively).
    "We have no knowledge at all that he was targeting anyone specific at the Capital," but recent threats indicating violence had been made on social media against the paper in general, Krampf said.
    He also reminded reporters that many members of the department have personal relationships with the reporters at the paper.
    "We interact with the Capital newspaper daily. We have friends at the Capital newspaper. We speak with the men and women at this paper daily. We're here, we're invested and we're going to get this investigation right, and we're going to come back and give you credible immigration," Krampf said.
    The police said they don't anticipate holding another conference until Friday morning.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...polis-newsroom

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jarrod Warren Ramos is the name. I think I found his twitter feed and if you go down a bit he rants about the capital gazette.

https://twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    JARROD WARREN RAMOS v. STATE OF MARYLAND

I just glanced at a court record and closed the page and went back to look again and it's gone.

From what I seen he contacted a girl who he thought was the only one who would talk to him in high school. She didn't think much of it and he started stalking and harassing her online. The news paper wrote about it and he sued. Now, i'm unsure if she works for the paper and wrote the article or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    JARROD WARREN RAMOS v. STATE OF MARYLAND

I just glanced at a court record and closed the page and went back to look again and it's gone.

From what I seen he contacted a girl who he thought was the only one who would talk to him in high school. She didn't think much of it and he started stalking and harassing her online. The news paper wrote about it and he sued. Now, i'm unsure if she works for the paper and wrote the article or not.
    And yet there are currently thousands and thousands of people already blaming Milo, and when the MSM runs with it, it'll be millions more.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

now reading reports he is a registered DEMOCRAT. How fast is the story dropped and the people blaming Milo won't be held accountable.

Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    ID: 1df4ec
    No.1949464 ��
    NEW

Jun 28 2018 20:07:14 (EST)

Anonymous
    ID: ca18ea
    No.1949195 ��
    NEW

Jun 28 2018 19:49:02 (EST)

��
    ClipboardImage.png
    Therapist confirmed

>>1949195

Coincidence?
    Everything stated has meaning.
    Find paper articles re: Freemasons.
    Controlled.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    ID: 309a1c
    No.1950090 ��
    NEW

Jun 28 2018 20:45:55 (EST)

Anonymous
    ID: a67b67
    No.1949870 ��
    NEW

Jun 28 2018 20:32:20 (EST)

>>1949848

Were the shooters all branded with this mark?

>>1949870

The key = therapist.
    Weak minds.
    Use of symbolism to push strength and belonging to something powerful.
    Controlled.
    Duty.
    Find the link (common denominator).
    Error made.
    Name can be found due to filing.
    Fake?
    Background?
    Office?
    Other patients?
    Relocation imminent?
    Conspiracy risk.
    End (for now).
    Haspel must find & term clas program.
    She knows.
    Q

Last edited by Swordsmyth; 06-28-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    ID: 309a1c
    No.1950407 ��

Jun 28 2018 21:03:37 (EST)
    Anonymous
    ID: 1a94c7
    No.1950237 ��

Jun 28 2018 20:53:56 (EST)

>>1950200

SO is Q telling us Haspel knows of the program, but doesn't know where it is located at? She needs to locate it and terminate it? Time to dig for Ramos' therapist

��
    F1C6F4AD-DF36-4404-A117-F4A04C679255.jpeg

>>1950237

Think Bourne.
    Covert OPs classified.
    Career installed.
    Think Cell.
    Past drops go missing.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And in perhaps the most intriguing twist, the following image has been circulating - and is, as yet unconfirmed - that appears to show Jarrod Ramos' father worked for The NSA...

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...polis-newsroom

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    And yet there are currently thousands and thousands of people already blaming Milo, and when the MSM runs with it, it'll be millions more.
    Any collusion?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Conservative pundit Milo Yiannopoulos on Thursday defended himself against accusations that "private" comments he made to journalists were responsible for the Annapolis newsroom shooting earlier in the day which left five dead and several others injured.

Yiannapolous was asked by the Observer and Daily Beast to comment on two unrelated articles published Tuesday, Yiannopoulos - who is known as a provocateur - texted the Observer's Davis Richardson "I can't wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight," while emailing the Beast's Will Sommer the same response.
    When asked to elaborate, Milo told the Observer that his statement was his "standard response to a request for comment," which he also sent to the Daily Beast's Will Sommer, who published it as well.
    In the aftermath of Thursday's newsroom shooting roughly 48 hours later, people began pointing fingers at Yiannopoulos - suggesting that his comments to the journalists inspired the shooting.
    Additionally, both PayPal and Venmo payment platforms reportedly banned Milo in response.
    #BREAKING: Paypal, Venmo suspend payment processing accounts for Milo Yiannopoulos following comments he made about shooting journalists; Paypal asked Yiannopoulos to remove all references to the company from his website. pic.twitter.com/RLeiyia9pA
    — Matthew Keys (@MatthewKeysLive) June 28, 2018
    In response, Milo took to Facebook to defend himself hours after the incident - saying that he was trolling the journalists in private responses. "Basically as a way of saying, 'F---k off,' he said.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...bout-murdering

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oh6o8Bz.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	6030
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So this guy was a democrat, his father was a colored person, his motive was based on some negative press concerning his creepy stalking, and he used a shotgun.

Yah, won't get much life out of this story...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Thou shalt not disobey da press. Milo told them to $#@! off and they are trying to get even?