Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Online group therapy or resources?

  1. #1

    Online group therapy or resources?

    My brother is currently in a therapy group at school. But he will be graduating soon. Does anyone know of any online group therapy or resources? Thank you!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Therapy / Support Groups for what? There are a LOT of types of Therapy and Support Groups, so need to be just a touch more specific...
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    You are Ron Paul's Media!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Therapy / Support Groups for what? There are a LOT of types of Therapy and Support Groups, so need to be just a touch more specific...
    sorry about that, therapy/support group for people with depression

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by follybind View Post
    thanks a lot! I've been looking at this site https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by alivecream View Post
    thanks a lot! I've been looking at this site https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/
    Keep in mind depression is a catch-all term for anything that makes the slave appear less than happy while toiling away at work. It is normal for moods in humans to swing. Some even argue a permanent excitement is a sign of a mental disorder unless you are a model or an entertainer.


  9. #8


    Kind of boring but it does provide a great explanation.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    You are Ron Paul's Media!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Keep in mind depression is a catch-all term for anything that makes the slave appear less than happy while toiling away at work. It is normal for moods in humans to swing. Some even argue a permanent excitement is a sign of a mental disorder unless you are a model or an entertainer.

    Thanks a lot! I'll keep that in mind



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 01:58 AM
  2. Top 11 Online Language Learning Resources
    By tangent4ronpaul in forum Science & Technology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:32 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Panning for gold? Good online resources?
    By ItsTime in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:59 PM
  5. Online Campaign Resources (Florida)
    By Steve Gagne in forum Campaign Materials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •