Thread: Hardee's wifi blocks RPF - has Hep A outbreak . . . WTF ?

Default Hardee's wifi blocks RPF - has Hep A outbreak . . . WTF ?

Hardee's has pretty good burgers and wifi as good as Starbuck's . . .
    good wifi with a burger . . . 'cept one thing - the Hardee's wifi blocks the RonPaulForums website ! wtf ?

A Charlotte Hardee's location has told customers it needs them all to be vaccinated.

Hardee's customers possibly exposed to hepatitis A line up to receive vaccine

CHARLOTTE N.C. The Mecklenburg County Health Department is urging people who ate at the Hardee's restaurant on Little Rock Road in west Charlotte to receive a hepatitis A vaccination as soon as possible.

The health director said you must be vaccinated within 14 days of coming into contact with hepatitis A.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/cu...rant/777564680

I dunno . . . seems like a place we can boycott until further notice or sometin' (?)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 06-27-2018 at 05:39 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Damn, you must have been pretty upset about the wifi block.

I didn't read in that article where they block RPF's. Please cite.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

The reason I quit Hardees is because the last time I went into the only one in Hickory, N.C., on my way here and there, the server, not the order taker, had needle tracks up and down his arm, open, raw. Got into an argument with the management. They said it was mosquito bites. He'd been camping. Pretty sure mosquitoes bite everywhere. Maybe the needle arm moved down that way. Caveat emptor.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The reason I quit Hardees is because the last time I went into the only one in Hickory, N.C., on my way here and there, the server, not the order taker, had needle tracks up and down his arm, open, raw. Got into an argument with the management. They said it was mosquito bites. He'd been camping. Pretty sure mosquitoes bite everywhere. Maybe the needle arm moved down that way. Caveat emptor.
    Well, ok I got stories too I guess.

Well the wifi block of RPF is nationwide . . . not relevant to the hepatitis A inoculations now required if you ate at that particular location.
    Trump
    (circa July 2015) : "John McCain is NO 'war hero' . . . - I like people who weren't captured, ok!"
    (circa June 2016) : "How could the FBI NOT indict her !? "

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post

Well the wifi block of RPF is nationwide . . . not relevant to the hepatitis A inoculations now required if you ate at that particular location.
    At Hardee's?

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Damn, you must have been pretty upset about the wifi block.
    Ah . . . I just had a comeback at Zippy or someone that I wanted to get posted over lunch one day. No big deal.
    Hep A is a big deal for a restaurant imho - I was vaccinated as a student at the Cleveland Clinic in the 80's,
    and of course have antibodies that show up in blood work - any physical they'll ask me about being in "remission" - lol
    Last edited by Jan2017; 06-27-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    Trump
    (circa July 2015) : "John McCain is NO 'war hero' . . . - I like people who weren't captured, ok!"

At Hardee's?
    All I know is that wifi at Hardee's block RPF site access . . . I doubt it is local as it is their internet / IT set-up and connection nationwide (?)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 06-27-2018 at 06:08 PM.
    Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

All I know is that wifi at Hardee's block RPF . . . I doubt it is local as it is there internet / IT set-up.
    Meh, don't care. I don't go there because of needle tracks on employees arms and the chance of contracting hepatitis. What there wifi does is the least of my worries.

Meh, don't care. I don't go there because of needle tracks on employees arms and the chance of contracting hepatitis. What there wifi does is the least of my worries.
    Well I am not at a Hardee's now.

Ergo, I can post at RPF now at this moment. What freedom !

I think it is ok to boycott restaurants that block RPF website on their wifi . . . or have Hep A problems - OR BOTH !
    Trump

Hardee's has pretty good burgers
    That's debatable.

and wifi as good as Starbuck's . . .
    I don't eat and wifi so I wouldn't know but I'll take your word for it.

good wifi with a burger . . . 'cept one thing - the Hardee's wifi blocks the RonPaulForums website ! wtf ?

Well, now I really won't bother to go there.

A Charlotte Hardee's location has told customers it needs them all to be vaccinated.

Hardee's customers possibly exposed to hepatitis A line up to receive vaccine

CHARLOTTE N.C. The Mecklenburg County Health Department is urging people who ate at the Hardee's restaurant on Little Rock Road in west Charlotte to receive a hepatitis A vaccination as soon as possible.

The health director said you must be vaccinated within 14 days of coming into contact with hepatitis A.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/cu...rant/777564680
    The cause of hepatitis A is hepatitis A virus (HAV) that is transmitted person to person by contaminated foods, water or other drinks (including ice), blood, stool, and direct contact.
    https://www.emedicinehealth.com/hepa...titis_a_causes
    Yeah, not going there.

I dunno . . . seems like a place we can boycott until further notice or sometin' (?)
    Oh, I'm definitely in on the boycott. I'm not gonna risk Hep A (blood & stool!!!) for a crap burger and no RPF's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Blocking RPF's ? UnAmerican . Must be communists. Burgers should be free there .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Blocking RPF's ? UnAmerican . Must be communists. Burgers should be free there .
    Hep A is free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Didn't someone say this site has a Security Certificate issue? I think the forum has been put on a generic list that is probably included as part of many secured networks. Hardee's Wifi probably bans lot's of sites and this one got included for being Unsecure or not having a current Certificate.

Actually, I just clicked the certificate thingy in my browser and it said my connection is not secure.

Anyway, Hardees has nothing on Whataburger.
    Last edited by VIDEODROME; 06-28-2018 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Hep A is free.
    Yeah, and it seems to be running around at Hardee's.

They need to put it in a cage.

Trump should take a stance against Hep A and servers with needle tracks. Liberal Left will embrace Hep A as greatest thing since sliced bread.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I mean what kind of business wants to block liberty ?

Last edited by Jan2017; 06-30-2018 at 08:53 AM.
    Trump

I mean what kind of business wants to block liberty ?

PS -I took a picture of the Hardee's screen that came up . . . RPF content filtered. (I'll edit in jpg of screenshot)
    100% Angus beef burgers don't matter.
    My brain hurts after watching this video.
    BIGGER EMOJIS.

Stop eating poison.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Stop eating poison.
    I mean . . . what kind of business poisons customers with what they serve . . .
    . . . and in what their server screens for your dumbing down during ingesting their HepA tainted cuisine.

Just for the record . . .

Last edited by Jan2017; 06-30-2018 at 09:02 AM.
    Trump