Thread: Goats and yoga harmonize in the East Bay

Goats and yoga harmonize in the East Bay

http://abc7news.com/pets-animals/goa...t-bay/3658112/

June 26, 2018

"Goat Yoga" has caused quite a stir on social media. Now a class has come to the East Bay, in Brentwood .

It's a yoga class on a wooden platform in the fields of Brentwood's First Generation Farms. And then they release the goats, six of them, to elevate this to a whole new level.

Eight-week-old "Cinnamon" was on patrol surveying the yoga class deciding who to snuggle with and who to just hang out with. Class participants said the goats made them smile and feel at peace. They described it as a non-judgmental experience.

"Snoopy" the goat added to the class by sniffing out socks and curiously checking out water bottles. The goat yoga instructor says the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive. "Everyone wants their picture. They just want to touch the goats and be acknowledged by the goats."

Sometimes the goats jump on participants' stomachs and backs and look as though they're about to "unload" on people. The instructor reminds everyone " They are animals. If you get some poop or pee on you it's a kind of bonus blessing."

Student Karina Thor ended up being the class' goat whisperer as they flocked around her. She said " I went last Friday and had a blast so I am a goat yogi now. I practice yoga and goats. What more can I ask for?"

Yoga classes with these Nigerian dwarf goats are selling out and the farm is thinking of adding more to the schedule.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If you get some poop or pee on you it's a kind of bonus blessing

Cultural enrichment.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lolol. (I think it’s funny that you called me to this thread.) Well, I don’t like yoga, but goats are awesome. They’re super playful and active and funny.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Cultural enrichment.
    You are clearly not ready to have a non-judgmental experience but I don't judge you.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You are clearly not ready to have a non-judgmental experience but I don't judge you.
    I mind that has lost its judgement can't really be called a mind at all.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I mind that has lost its judgement can't really be called a mind at all.
    The Left in 2018: Unhinged - https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showth...-2018-Unhinged