Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Exclamation Help!

I need a way to start making money fast. Lyft, Uber, etc don't want me, can't find work in trades or teaching. I'm in desperate need. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sell your poetry.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Do you pledge allegiance to Trump?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Find a way to get into Mexico and then sneak back across the border without any papers.

Tough times calls for tough measures. Have you tried a temp agency?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Find a way to get into Mexico and then sneak back across the border without any papers.
    free food, free housing, free medical care.

Brilliant!
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    free food, free housing, free medical care.

Brilliant!
    Then afterward you could sue claiming your US citizenship and how you were mistreated.

I hope you pieces of $#@! die. I'm asking for help and all you can do is mock me and bring up your stupid Trumpacostal religion. One of you $#@! faces even one starred the thread. $#@! OFF

Sorry guys, I should really be able to take a joke. I wonder if @Bryan can erase my negs?
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 06-24-2018 at 01:08 PM.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I hope you pieces of $#@! die. I'm asking for help and all you can do is mock me and bring up your stupid Trumpacostal religion. One of you $#@! faces even one starred the thread. $#@! OFF
    O.K. <shrug>

What are your needs and qualifications?

Call center?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sell your poetry.

Another -rep from the "Rebel."

"$#@! off dick." -The Rebel Poet

I wish I could help you, just as I wish I could help anyone.

I have a lot of handy man work around my home that I will pay well for, will you travel, what are your skills?
    Last edited by Danke; 06-24-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    O.K. <shrug>
    Not you.
    Amash>Trump

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Look on craigslist for homecare jobs. Some might require a nursing assistance cert but most dont. Once u find a client, just stick with them until u can get off your feet. The fella I work with here in Omaha pays $20/hr basically to just babysit an old fella. Its a well off family so in addition to your base pay, they give cash gifts for holidays and birthdays. Just look and hope u find a good client.

Hope this helps, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Look on craigslist for homecare jobs. Some might require a nursing assistance cert but most dont. Once u find a client, just stick with them until u can get off your feet. The fella I work with here in Omaha pays $20/hr basically to just babysit an old fella. Its a well off family so in addition to your base pay, they give cash gifts for holidays and birthdays. Just look and hope u find a good client.

Great advice.

We pay $50 for someone to get grandma up, changed and fed in the morning. She has to drive here, but the food is from the microwave.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    What are your needs and qualifications?
    In the short run, I just need enough to pay rent next month. I've got something like 100 applications out, and that should hopefully pan out by next month, but I need to earn a grand by the middle of the month or so to avoid eviction. I am willing to do about anything but my skills are mostly useless like English grammar and Excel.
    Amash>Trump

Just to let everyone know, this is legit. I set it up, and will give all proceeds to the poet.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Another -rep from the "Rebel."

"$#@! off dick." -The Rebel Poet

I wish I could help you, just as I wish I could help anyone.

I have a lot of handy man work around my home that I will pay well for, will you travel, what are your skills?
    I'm sorry I lost my temper. I honestly didn't think you were being serious.
    Amash>Trump

I will match anything @Anti Federalist
    will donate.

Provided he promises to limit POW posts.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-24-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I'm sorry I lost my temper. I honestly didn't think you were being serious.

Well, you were correct, I am rarely serious. But this fundraiser is.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Tough times calls for tough measures. Have you tried a temp agency?
    Thanks, I haven't done that in years. I will look around here for some.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

I've applied to a few of those, just waiting to hear back.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Call center?
    Some call centers are 24/7. Night shifts make more money and free up the days to apply and interview at other places.
    #NashvilleStrong

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you get real desperate you can always knock on a nice door and ask if they need something done wash windows, rake leaves, pick up sticks, cut grass, move their rock pile, you get the idea whatever stupid stuff they haven't got around to. If you do don't work by the hour if at all possible, say I'll wash your windows for 50 bucks Get it done in and hour and a half and move on. You don't have to be a pro to do most stuff like that. Not saying this is that helpful or up your ally but I bet you could find work in a pinch that way, might take 10 houses to find one.
    Last edited by William Tell; 06-24-2018 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Don't rely on filling out applications and walking away. They get stacks of them. Ask to speak to the human resource/ hiring manager. If you can put a face and a personality behind the application you have a much better chance of getting considered, unless you show up in a bad mood of course.

I don't know of any construction jobsite that won't hire an English speaking laborer immediately.

"The trades" are always looking too but I don't know of anyone who hires from paper or 'puter, show up and be persistent if you want to work...

To this day, even with close to 40 years in carpentry, I tell clients that if they're not happy at the end of the week then don't pay me. You'd be surprised at the doors that'll open.

Volunteer agencies are good ways to network. Many non-profits will pay for things that need to be done.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Don't rely on filling out applications and walking away. They get stacks of them. Ask to speak to the human resource/ hiring manager. If you can put a face and a personality behind the application you have a much better chance of getting considered, unless you show up in a bad mood of course.
    I assume that worked 30 years ago, but every time I have tried they either look at me like I have two heads or get angry. "You have to go online" is all I ever hear.
    Amash>Trump

I assume that worked 30 years ago, but every time I have tried they either look at me like I have two heads or get angry. "You have to go online" is all I ever hear.
    That worked for me in 2008 when I was in a bit of a desperate situation. Maybe try covering up your 2nd (or first) head.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast