Thread: Bill and Ted 3 Coming Soon!!

Bill and Ted 3 Coming Soon!!

Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter Reteaming for 'Bill & Ted 3'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-ted-3-1107419

Last edited by dannno; 06-23-2018 at 01:05 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a ripoff of Tenacious D

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oh, and btw, by today's standards... Tenacious D is definitely sexual assault in a band name..

Bill S. Preston, Esquire turned out looking like the alien from Mac and Me.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I heard about this a few weeks ago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    The problem with Bill and Ted is that in reality, the kind of metal they listened to died off about the time the first movie came out.. Before the sequel came out, anybody who looked, acted or dressed like Bill and Ted were already listening to grunge.

That's why their band never realistically could have taken off.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NOOO WAAAAAY!

Next up:

I'd watch both.

Huh huh huh huh