Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John McAfee claims enemies poisoned him

John McAfee claims enemies poisoned him

McAfee took to Twitter on Friday to explain his absence — he had spent two days unconscious in the hospital because, he claims, he was poisoned by his enemies. But he survived because he is “more difficult to kill than anyone can possibly imagine.”

In a subsequent tweet, McAfee posted photos of himself in a hospital bed and claimed that he knew who was responsible for his alleged poisoning. They, he wrote, “will soon understand the true meaning of wrath,” but as of yet hasn’t clarified who he thinks poisoned him (though he claims it’s not his wife) or provided any evidence whatsoever that wrongdoing actually occurred.
    Futurism reached the patient information team at Vidant Medical Center in North Carolina, where McAfee claimed in his tweet that he had been recovering, who said they couldn’t find a record of him as a patient. Based on a little zoom-and-enhace sleuthing on one of the photos McAfee tweeted, Futurism determined who his doctors are likely to be. They are, it seems, at Vidant Outer Banks Hospital in Nags Head, North Carolina; that hospital’s patient services team told Futurism that they had no record of a patient named John McAfee there, either.

We don’t know who poisoned McAfee (if that was, in fact, the reason he was hospitalized). But we do know that he already says he has enemies: the notorious U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). In May, The Independent reported that McAfee feared for his life and that he felt he was being pursued and targeted by the SEC for his involvement in the cryptocurrency space. At that time, McAfee said he went into hiding out of fear that the government would kidnap and perhaps assassinate him. How his “enemies” in the SEC might have gotten to him while he was in hiding is still unclear.
    Just a few days ago, McAfee announced that he would no longer work on launching or promoting new cryptocurrencies via Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) because the SEC had threatened him, according to Coindesk. Is he was merely referring to the SEC’s decision to consider some ICOs subject to securities law? Or were additional (real or imagined) threats issued directly to him by the government.
    And we also know that McAfee has cried wolf before. Last September, he was busy getting busy when he thought he heard an intruder at his home and unloaded his gun into the walls. In that incident, according to Newsweek, McAfee once more cited a major government conspiracy that included local drug cartels, his wife, and high-ranking officials in the federal government.
    Another example: in July last year, McAfee was hospitalized after what he claimed on Twitter to be “an attempt to off him.” In a subsequent tweet, he revealed it was all a hoax: “Hey… everything is well folks. Never leave a wife in charge of Twitter while you’re recuperating from an operation.”
    Right now, all we really know is that McAfee claims he was poisoned and that there is a photo of him in a hospital bed. Those two things could be connected, but they might not be.

More at: https://futurism.com/john-mcafee-poison/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I still say he should have been the Libertarian candidate.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Deep State hit

If "they" kill him, then he won't be a threat to Trump's reelection in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    If "they" kill him, then he won't be a threat to Trump's reelection in 2020.
    He never was.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Ash Heap of History

He never was.
    Keep on whistling past the graveyard.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Keep on whistling past the graveyard.
    I want someone better than Trump if we can find one who can win but McAfee was never a threat to Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I still say he should have been the Libertarian candidate.
    Dude pays 3rd world prostitutes to poop on his face and we are supposed to be shocked that he ends up "poisoned" in the hospital? Keep your mouth closed next time, dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Dude pays 3rd world prostitutes to poop on his face and we are supposed to be shocked that he ends up "poisoned" in the hospital? Keep your mouth closed next time, dumbass!
    Do you know what is cheaper than paying a woman to poop on your face?

Paying her to say she pooped on someone's face on camera.

I saw the documentary, I don't buy it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I don't know anything about that, but he would still have been better than that joke of a man Gary Johnson.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I don't know anything about that, but he would still have been better than that joke of a man Gary Johnson.
    Very few people would be worse than Johnson.
    If McAfee ever had a chance he lost it with his Bitcoin prediction, people won't vote for someone who makes that kind of a fool out of themselves.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Very few people would be worse than Johnson.
    If McAfee ever had a chance he lost it with his Bitcoin prediction, people won't vote for someone who makes that kind of a fool out of themselves.
    His BTC prediction will come to fruition.. don't remember if there was a timeline on it, that might not be 100% accurate, but crypto will rule the day at some point, it is inevitable.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    His BTC prediction will come to fruition.. don't remember if there was a timeline on it, that might not be 100% accurate, but crypto will rule the day at some point, it is inevitable.
    There was a timeline that is almost up and a ridiculous promise to eat a body part if it didn't happen.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There was a timeline that is almost up and a ridiculous promise to eat a body part if it didn't happen.

Wrong.

July 17th 2017: One single Bitcoin would be worth $ 500,000.00 in three years.
    He later revised that figure to $1 million by the end of 2020...

I don't know how long you have been paying attention, but BTC has had ridiculously huge upward movements several times now, and when it reaches new highs it tends to go 20x each time. That means $400k is the next stop next time it goes past $20k, if history is any indicator.

Every time it explodes upwards 20x, the deep state writes a bunch of articles about how it is in a bubble when it goes down 3x-4x.. Go back 7 years, 5 years, and in the last year and you will find the same kind of articles saying BTC is in a bubble.. It was in a bubble when it was $2, it was in a bubble when it was $100, $1100, $20k... it could easily reach $1 - $20 mil. and possibly beyond that.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-22-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Wrong.

He later revised that figure to $1 million by the end of 2020...

I don't know how long you have been paying attention, but BTC has had ridiculously huge upward movements several times now, and when it reaches new highs it tends to go 20x each time. That means $400k is the next stop next time it goes past $20k, if history is any indicator.

Every time it explodes upwards 20x, the deep state writes a bunch of articles about how it is in a bubble when it goes down 3x-4x.. Go back 7 years, 5 years, and in the last year and you will find the same kind of articles saying BTC is in a bubble.. It was in a bubble when it was $2, it was in a bubble when it was $100, $1100, $20k... it could easily reach $1 - $20 mil. and possibly beyond that.
    I thought I'd actually calculate what bitcoin would need to do in order for John McAfee's wanger to be saved (which I'm sure is large and lovely, even for a 72 year old man). Well, I've got the value for you: about half a percent a day, every day, without fail, for the next 1000 days.
    That may seem a modest goal. After all, this is Bitcoin we're talking about here. But keep in mind this is based on gains every single day, without interruption. And, if recent history is any guide, it isn't exactly blazing its way to dick glory lately (I've put an arrow at the point where McAfee made his pledge; not surprisingly, it seemed unstoppable at the time).

The "half per cent a day every day" chart looks markedly different:

Also in the news lately is the fact that the cost of mining a bitcoin is about $8000 which, surprise surprise, is almost exactly its current value. So it would seem that market forces, God bless 'em, having found an equilibrium, and I don't think the world would be compelled to push $BTC up to a million dollars just because of ol' John's johnson.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ation-dicksave

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought I'd actually calculate what bitcoin would need to do in order for John McAfee's wanger to be saved (which I'm sure is large and lovely, even for a 72 year old man). Well, I've got the value for you: about half a percent a day, every day, without fail, for the next 1000 days.
    That may seem a modest goal. After all, this is Bitcoin we're talking about here. But keep in mind this is based on gains every single day, without interruption. And, if recent history is any guide, it isn't exactly blazing its way to dick glory lately (I've put an arrow at the point where McAfee made his pledge; not surprisingly, it seemed unstoppable at the time).

The "half per cent a day every day" chart looks markedly different:

Like I said, if you study the HISTORY of bitcoin, or if you were paying attention while it all happened, you would know that BTC did not EVER consistently go up in value like you are talking about. It stays relatively steady, then makes big moves, reaches new highs, goes parabolic 20x, goes back down 3x-4x, then stays steady for a while.. then it reaches new highs, goes 20x in a very short time, then goes back down 3x-4x.. that is the pattern.

If you do the math on what BTC would be worth if it were used in the marketplace, you would have a much better idea of its potential value than doing those silly calculations that have no basis in history or reality..

Also in the news lately is the fact that the cost of mining a bitcoin is about $8000 which, surprise surprise, is almost exactly its current value. So it would seem that market forces, God bless 'em, having found an equilibrium, and I don't think the world would be compelled to push $BTC up to a million dollars just because of ol' John's johnson.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ation-dicksave
    I don't believe that is totally accurate, I know the electricity costs are less than 1/10th of the cost or less in some areas, but the question is always about the capability of the hardware and its costs.. I'll buy $3-$5k per btc in cost, but probably less.. and when BTC goes to 200k, the cost of mining a btc will be a bit less than 200k.. what's your point, Morty?
    Last edited by dannno; 06-22-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Like I said, if you study the HISTORY of bitcoin, or if you were paying attention while it all happened, you would know that BTC did not EVER consistently go up in value like you are talking about. It stays relatively steady, then makes big moves, reaches new highs, goes parabolic 20x, goes back down 3x-4x, then stays steady for a while.. then it reaches new highs, goes 20x in a very short time, then goes back down 3x-4x.. that is the pattern.

If you do the math on what BTC would be worth if it were used in the marketplace, you would have a much better idea of its potential value than doing those silly calculations that have no basis in history or reality..

I don't believe that is totally accurate, I know the electricity costs are less than 1/10th of the cost or less in some areas, but the question is always about the capability of the hardware and its costs.. When BTC goes to 200k, the cost of mining a btc will be a bit less than 200k.. what's your point, Morty?
    Not my calculations, but I don't believe that BTC will reach the target ever, let alone by the deadline.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want someone better than Trump if we can find one who can win but McAfee was never a threat to Trump.
    wasn't much threat to viruses either.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Seemed believable to me.

You would think a man that paranoid would have the proper motivation to develop really good anti-virus software.

Alcohol poisoning?

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    You would think a man that paranoid would have the proper motivation to develop really good anti-virus software.
    McAfee was the best anti-virus software at the time from 1987 - 1994 when he worked for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    wasn't much threat to viruses either.
    That's the nature of anti-virus software, you protect against the current viruses out there and then people build viruses that can get around it, so you have to update the software.

Update: It appears John McAfee has a suspect in mind and is offering a reward for details...
    $5,000 reward for anyone who can provided the full name, address and phone number of this man. No questions asked. Your confidentiality is assured. DM ME. pic.twitter.com/WOT2cK6FqE
    — John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 24, 2018

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ried-poison-me

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

McAfee was the best anti-virus software at the time from 1987 - 1994 when he worked for them.
    Maybe Kaspersky is after him. Russians like poisoning people.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-24-2018 at 02:20 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's the nature of anti-virus software, you protect against the current viruses out there and then people build viruses that can get around it, so you have to update the software.
    Would have been no virus without a horribly insecure crap system,,, and no need for an industry to combat a manufactured problem.

They seem to be symbiotic...
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Really? Do you think OJ Simpson is innocent too?

All those women were just lying about crapping in his mouth with the same story? He clearly was with a lot of prostitutes. He's married to a prostitute. There are tons of pictures of the prostitutes he lived with and who talked on camera. Why would they make up such an obscure fact?

McAfee pulled a gun on his neighbor when the neighbor confronted him of his dogs and told him to get off his property. McAfee's dogs were drugged shortly thereafter. Then according to all the people who lived in the house McAfee melted down. And a day later his neighbor was dead and McAfee fled the country. Seems all very coincidental doesn't it?

McAfee is likely a rapist and probably guilty of two murders. He got away with it because Belize doesn't even have a way to test for fingerprints.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 06-24-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Update 3: It appears Mr McAfee is recuperating well from his near-death poisoning experience...
    pic.twitter.com/Lqh7H0NsQI
    — J.W. (@McAfeeExecutive) June 24, 2018
    Update 2: That did not take long. McAfee now claims to know the identity of the motorcyclist and "I want him" explaining that he is a "wanted sex trafficker."
    OK. The guy's name is John D. Nichols, lives in Burbank at 1687 Oakway Lane. The man is a wanted sex trafficker. And I want him. I nicknamed him Alexander, after a similar dude I once met.
    — John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 24, 2018

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ried-poison-me

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Really? Do you think OJ Simpson is innocent too?

All those women were just lying about crapping in his mouth with the same story? He clearly was with a lot of prostitutes. He's married to a prostitute. There are tons of pictures of the prostitutes he lived with and who talked on camera. Why would they make up such an obscure fact?

McAfee pulled a gun on his neighbor when the neighbor confronted him of his dogs and told him to get off his property. McAfee's dogs were drugged shortly thereafter. Then according to all the people who lived in the house McAfee melted down. And a day later his neighbor was dead and McAfee fled the country. Seems all very coincidental doesn't it?

McAfee is likely a rapist and probably guilty of two murders. He got away with it because Belize doesn't even have a way to test for fingerprints.
    LOL.. read what I said, then read your reply.. it's kinda funny..

You're asking me questions like why would all these women be making up this obscure fact, when I already said it is easier to pay a woman to say she is a prostitute who crapped in a dudes mouth than it is to pay a woman to crap in a dudes mouth. And it probably costs less.

So they paid a bunch of women to lie..

And what gave it away was, ya, like you said, they were all prostitutes - but then the hottest one said she didn't have sex with him, he didn't want to, she just crapped in his mouth.. sorry, I don't buy it. It was a hit piece not a documentary.

LOL.. read what I said, then read your reply.. it's kinda funny..
    I read exactly what you said. And responded to exact comment by asking you why they would pay them to say that about crapping in his mouth. McAfee was with a lot of prostitutes. That is beyond dispute. There are tons of pictures with McAfee and the prostitutes in the documentary. He even married a prostitute. Why would the filmmakers pay the prostitutes to sensationalize something that really doesn't matter? Nothing about that makes sense.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 06-24-2018 at 09:40 PM.

You're asking me questions like why would all these women be making up this obscure fact, when I already said it is easier to pay a woman to say she is a prostitute who crapped in a dudes mouth than it is to pay a woman to crap in a dudes mouth. And it probably costs less.
    I think the opposite, it would cost less to get a woman to poop on your face than it would to get them into a movie claiming they were a whore that got paid to do that.

Face it dannno, your boy Mcafee eats the poopoo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast