Thread: Wikileaks just released and Published the Names of ICEPatrol Agents.

Wikileaks just released and Published the Names of ICEPatrol Agents.

RELEASE: ICEPatrol is a searchable archive of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) employees with LinkedIn profiles. WikiLeaks is publishing this dataset in searchable format after it was censored by Github and Medium.
    BREAKING. WikiLeaks publishes ICEPatrol, a searchable archive of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) employees with LinkedIn profiles. WL is making this dataset available again, after it was taken down, as a part of its anti-censorship mission. ice.wikileaks.org

ICEPatrol is an important public resource for understanding ICE programs and increasing accountability, especially in light of the actions taken by ICE lately, such as the separation of children and parents at the US border.

It seems Wikileaks now is willing to endanger the lives of American Border portal agents. By doxing them publicly. I wont bother posting it here you can go to their facebook page and see it.

The only ones praising this is of course the liberals.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Isn't doxing out of character for wikileaks?

I'm not believing it! Has wikileaks ever "doxed" anyone like this, before?

As I recall, leaks have always covered questionable government activities that have been kept secret. I don't recall Assange ever just putting out a list of names so SJWS can find and harass/terrorize the people on the list. If you know I'm wrong, please post a link to wikileaks doing similar doxings. The truth needs to be ascertained.

Remember, Julian Assange has been missing from the public view for months now. He's been without internet access and we don't really know what's going on with him. The pinned tweet - which had been on his twitter page the whole time he's been out of sight - counted how many days he's been cut off. Suddenly, it's just gone - replaced with a pinned tweet about ICE employees. I'm not buying it. https://twitter.com/wikileaks

It's possible that someone else has taken over and done this with the intention of making many otherwise supportive people, turn on Assange. Have they finally taken him away?

Isn't ICE just another big-government alphabet agency?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

I don't care.

But yeah - doesn't seem like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I'm not believing it! Has wikileaks ever "doxed" anyone like this, before?

As I recall, leaks have always covered questionable government activities that have been kept secret. I don't recall Assange ever just putting out a list of names so SJWS can find and harass/terrorize the people on the list. If you know I'm wrong, please post a link to wikileaks doing similar doxings. The truth needs to be ascertained.

Remember, Julian Assange has been missing from the public view for months now. He's been without internet access and we don't really know what's going on with him. The pinned tweet - which had been on his twitter page the whole time he's been out of sight - counted how many days he's been cut off. Suddenly, it's just gone - replaced with a pinned tweet about ICE employees. I'm not buying it. https://twitter.com/wikileaks

It's possible that someone else has taken over and done this with the intention of making many otherwise supportive people, turn on Assange. Have they finally taken him away?
    Good points.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Isn't ICE just another big-government alphabet agency?
    Yep, just another big-government alphabet agency, screw them, and the best part is the deep state is on our side!! They took over wiki-leaks and the first thing they do is dox ICE agents. Finally the deep state is doing the right thing, yay deep state!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If Wikileaks and Assange did this, then they are compromised. This is not something Wikileaks would have done unless compromised and represents a serious problem.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Julian Assange is being set up, he hasn't had internet access for months.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.