Thread: Corporate Progressive Media Lies Daily About Race Issues

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Corporate Progressive Media Lies Daily About Race Issues

https://nypost.com/2018/06/07/proof-...doesnt-add-up/

The Southern Poverty Law Center estimates there are only between 5,000 and 8,000 members of the Ku Klux Klan in the country. If you were an avid consumer of the legacy media you’d swear there are millions.

To give that perspective, split the difference and go with 6,500 KKK members currently, nothing to sniff at. One racist is two racists too many. But 6,500 in a nation of 330 million is a rounding error, not an epidemic.
    Data shows significant progress. In 1920, Klan membership was estimated at 4 million at a time when there were only 106 million people in the country. We’ve gone from a nation with 3.7 percent Klan membership to one with .0019 percent. Yet the left portrays this country as racist to its core.

The average 2016 attendance of a WNBA game was 7,655. That means there were, on average, more than 1,100 more people attending a random game of the country’s least popular professional sport than there are total members of the KKK. If that isn’t progress, what is?

Racism exists, of course. In a nation of 330 million there will always be bad people. But a rounding error is not an epidemic or systemic. That fact scares liberals. As demonstrated by the opportunism of Jarrett, this reality isn’t something our liberal friends celebrate, it’s something they seek to deny. It’s not by accident, it’s by desig

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have no evidence!

What doesn't the corporate media lie about?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's pretty refreshing to be almost totally free from the mainstream leftist propaganda networks. Haven't really watched them in a while. Haven't even had a chance to witness the contrived hysterical drama from the politicians and propagandists about the children at the border, being pulled out of incubators and thrown on the ground literally by Trump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They not only lie, but feed the masses.
    FJB