Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter Fonda wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

Peter Fonda wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

Actor Peter Fonda has a social media army and the Secret Service on his back after a twisted Twitter call to "rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles."
    The brother of Jane Fonda also called for violence against Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen and called White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders a "c---."

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...edophiles.html

The love filled compassionate left.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Washed up actors need publicity. However, since Melania told the Secret Service and they will be investigating I don't think it is quite what dip-$#@! thought.

I thought his character in Easy Rider was kinda lame, but Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson and the whole concept was fantastic.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Making a threat against a sitting President or his family is a very serious thing. Once it's out on social media, it can't be taken back. It's about time the Secret Service and the FBI do something to make a statement.

I'm thinking $10 million fine (given to a charity or charities of that President's choice) and one year of public service--like a 40 hour week for 50 weeks in some kind of facility for people who have experienced abuse. Clearly Fonda can't be trusted to keep things confidential, but he could sure help put the meals together, take out the trash, mop the floor and do the dishes.

It happened to the Bushes, it happened to Obama, and now it's happening to Trump. When the penalty is big enough and it is prosecuted, people will stop.

Opinions are opinions. Threats are threats.

Donald and Melania have put up with some outrageous things said about them. Their minor son is off limits.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

As hard as it is for me to believe that anyone in their right might could ever say such a thing, I do believe that he meant what he said. He apologized for saying it. He didn't apologize for believing it.

It's what is in his heart. It's disgusting. He is disgusting.

Can you imagine the outrage had someone said something like this about Obama's daughters?

I hope Trump and Melania don't let this go.

Is Peter Fonda trying to insinuate that all Mexicans are pedophiles with this statement by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    As hard as it is for me to believe that anyone in their right might could ever say such a thing, I do believe that he meant what he said. He apologized for saying it. He didn't apologize for believing it.

It's what is in his heart. It's disgusting. He is disgusting.

Can you imagine the outrage had someone said something like this about Obama's daughters?

I hope Trump and Melania don't let this go.
    They mean every word of it, they always have, Fonda may be a pedo as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The loving, tolerant, compassionate, rational, moderate Marxist left.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Back when Clinton was elected, Rush said something uncharitable about Chelsea's looks. She was at that awkward age and adolescence wasn't doing her any favors. Still, even conservatives went off about his remarks. As a divorced man with no kids, and his brother didn't have kids then, he probably didn't realize just how inappropriate his comments were. He was made to see sense and never did it again. It was not a threat. It was unkind.

Fonda made a threat. It has to stop. I don't expect the DOJ to do anything, but this is a prime opportunity.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is Peter Fonda trying to insinuate that all Mexicans are pedophiles with this statement by any chance?
    Yes , he did .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They mean every word of it, they always have, Fonda may be a pedo as well.
    Yes , probably a pedo .
    Do something Danke

It takes a truly twisted person to jump to kidnapping and caging children with pedophiles over a policy disagreement. Why would such a scenario even enter his head? People say some nasty stuff to their ideological enemies online, but this is among the most depraved I think I've ever seen.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Prominent conservatives are criticizing Twitter for not taking down the account of actor Peter Fonda after he called for Barron Trump’s kidnapping and confinement with pedophiles over the president’s immigration policy.
    “I think it is funny how Twitter and @Jack support keeping families together but will allow Peter Fonda to talk about kidnapping Barron Trump. They leave him verified and he should be removed from Twitter,” Washington Examiner contributor Michael Moates tweeted Wednesday.
    I think it is funny how Twitter and June 20, 2018
    Commentator Mark Dice pointed out that Trump advisor Roger Stone’s account was permanently banned from Twitter for saying much milder comments compared to Fonda.
    “So Roger Stone got permanently banned from Twitter for swearing at CNN, but Peter Fonda makes rape threats to a child and Twitter lets him keep his account. Twitter’s leadership is despicable,” he tweeted.
    So Roger Stone got permanently banned from Twitter for swearing at CNN, but Peter Fonda makes rape threats to a child and Twitter lets him keep his account. Twitter’s leadership is despicable.
    — Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 20, 2018
    #Democrat? pic.twitter.com/yV5tTqkS8T
    — James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) June 20, 2018
    “Can anyone tell me why Peter Fonda – @iamfonda – still has a Twitter account or is threatening sexual violence against children allowed now?” Infowars editor Paul Joseph Watson tweeted.
    Can anyone tell me why Peter Fonda – @iamfonda – still has a Twitter account or is threatening sexual violence against children allowed now?
    — Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) June 20, 2018
    Peter Fonda is up 5,000 followers so far today
    — Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec) June 20, 2018
    Roseanne made a joke and Hollywood condemned immediately—-
    Pete Fonda makes kidnapping threats, calls to put kids of conservative parents in pedo cages and Hollywood looks the other way
    WEIRD
    — PinkAboutIt (@Pink_About_it) June 20, 2018
    Donald Trump Jr. also retweeted the following:
    “Will Twitter, Twitter Support suspend @iamfonda for using this platform to call for an innocent child to be put in a cage with pedophiles?”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/outrage-aft...rape-comments/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Who the hell is Peter Fonda?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Son of Henry and brother of Jane.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah I see. I know of Jane Fonda but had no idea she had a brother.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Old Dem Pedo
    Do something Danke

His role in Ghost Ride suits him-- Mephistopheles.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think Peter needs to put away his crazy pills.

Calvin Coolidge

He's cuckoo for cocoa puffs. But it's not just him, seems like everyone is going off the deep end. It just goes to show how easily people are manipulated and riled up by the MSM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Fantastic movie, could have only been made better if Peter Fonda's character was better.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    It takes a truly twisted person to jump to kidnapping and caging children with pedophiles over a policy disagreement. Why would such a scenario even enter his head? People say some nasty stuff to their ideological enemies online, but this is among the most depraved I think I've ever seen.
    Common party theme when Hollywood and politicians gather?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Making a threat against a sitting President or his family is a very serious thing. Once it's out on social media, it can't be taken back. It's about time the Secret Service and the FBI do something to make a statement.

I'm thinking $10 million fine (given to a charity or charities of that President's choice) and one year of public service--like a 40 hour week for 50 weeks in some kind of facility for people who have experienced abuse. Clearly Fonda can't be trusted to keep things confidential, but he could sure help put the meals together, take out the trash, mop the floor and do the dishes.

It happened to the Bushes, it happened to Obama, and now it's happening to Trump. When the penalty is big enough and it is prosecuted, people will stop.

Opinions are opinions. Threats are threats.

Donald and Melania have put up with some outrageous things said about them. Their minor son is off limits.
    It's not a threat though. He's just rambling about what "should" happen. Kinda like about people talk about what "should" happen to thus and such child rapist or whatnot. Not defending it-it's stupid to post that on the webbernets under your real ID-just saying it's not something that would hold up in court as a "threat".
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

They should still go ahead. As a man thinketh in his heart...
    #NashvilleStrong

Hanoi Jane?

That family has some history.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes , probably a pedo .
    It seems pedos are the ones most upset about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Hanoi Jane?

That family has some history.
    Yes they do.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It seems pedos are the ones most upset about Trump.
    Yes it does
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast