Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter Fonda wants to 'rip Barron Trump from his mother' put him in a 'cage with pedophiles'

This is the kind of rhetoric that is provocative and pisses people off. The left is going to divide and conquer us and bypass any political opposition we can muster because you guys are blind to the partisan talking points to want to propagate this narrative. Supporting the bipartisan talking points is taking all of the air out of the room.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The love filled compassionate left.
    What does it $#@!ing matter, we will die in a fire because we are talking about pedophiles on the border instead of world war 3. Where is the compassion in dying in a fire?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is the kind of rhetoric that is provocative and pisses people off. The left is going to divide and conquer us and bypass any political opposition we can muster because you guys are blind to the partisan talking points to want to propagate this narrative. Supporting the bipartisan talking points is taking all of the air out of the room.
    LOL, this is the kind of toxic sludge that unites all sane people against the left.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL, this is the kind of toxic sludge that unites all sane people against the left.
    Maybe we should create a new department in the government to handle pedophiles because its such a huge problem.

What does it $#@!ing matter, we will die in a fire because we are talking about pedophiles on the border instead of world war 3. Where is the compassion in dying in a fire?
    Some of us can deal with threats on multiple sides at once, WW3 isn't going to happen any way, Trump defused N. Korea and he will defuse the other hot spots too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe we should create a new department in the government to handle pedophiles because its such a huge problem.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Some of us can deal with threats on multiple sides at once, WW3 isn't going to happen any way, Trump defused N. Korea and he will defuse the other hot spots too.
    It will end because we can't afford it, or it will end because we create a political coalition to end it. Ron Paul always said that we would change our foreign policy when there is a bipartisan political coalition working together to change it. Who knows, maybe Ron Paul is wrong and dividing up everybody into "partisans", into apolitical retards who get all of their political ideas off the fake news will end the war in Afghanistan, it worked before right? We just need to sell the narrative that the two political parties don't work together, its worked in the past right?

It will end because we can't afford it, or it will end because we create a political coalition to end it. Ron Paul always said that we would change our foreign policy when there is a bipartisan political coalition working together to change it. Who knows, maybe Ron Paul is wrong and dividing up everybody into "partisans", into apolitical retards who get all of their political ideas off the fake news will end the war in Afghanistan, it worked before right? We just need to sell the narrative that the two political parties don't work together, its worked in the past right?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

All I see is a bunch of crazy people trying to out middle each other. If you can't beat them join them? Do we need to complain about Mexican Rapists and blame it on political ideology to advance an idea or is it just retarded partisan politics without philosophy?

It's this type of garbage... this bull$#@! (pardon my French) that makes me subconsciously support Trump, and I hate them for it.

Just sayin.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All I see is a bunch of crazy people trying to out middle each other. If you can't beat them join them? Do we need to complain about Mexican Rapists and blame it on political ideology to advance an idea or is it just retarded partisan politics without philosophy?
    You are nuts, the left is not a potential ally, they are a rabid dog bent on destroying the country and subjecting us to tyranny and perversion.
    We have many different enemies and the leftists are some of the worst.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are nuts, the left is not a potential ally, they are a rabid dog bent on destroying the country and subjecting us to tyranny and perversion.
    We have many different enemies and the leftists are some of the worst.
    Most people don't take the time to understand this issue which is what caused the problem. I think people are more misguided than malicious, and that for the most part people are wanting to do good. We need to divide the lefts coalition of useless idiots by fighting the partisan fake narratives.
    George Washington to John Adams

My opinion with respect to emigration is, that except of useful mechanic’s—and some particular descriptions of men—or professions—there is no need of extra encouragement: while the policy, or advantage of its taking place in a body (I mean the settling of them in a body) may be much questioned; for by so doing they retain the language, habits & principles (good or bad) which they bring with them; whereas, by an intermixture with our people, they, or their descendants, get assimilated to our customs, manners and laws: in a word, soon become one people.

This goes way beyond $#@!-talk, this is demented.

If he doesn't have them on him already, he does now.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    They should still go ahead. As a man thinketh in his heart...
    And here I would've thought RPFers would oppose Precrime and Thoughtcrime enforcement. I am disappoint. #kurwa
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I used to think this way.

The last couple of years has been a real eye opener.

The US Bolshevik Left cannot be made allies of.

They cannot be ignored.

This isn't overheated rhetoric driven by click bait partisanship on the intertubes.

"They" (the Bolshevik left) really do hate "us" (small/limited government freedom folks of all stripes) and will use government power to, given enough rope, exterminate us.

These people are $#@!ing nuts.

while the policy, or advantage of its taking place in a body (I mean the settling of them in a body) may be much questioned; for by so doing they retain the language, habits & principles (good or bad) which they bring with them; whereas, by an intermixture with our people, they, or their descendants, get assimilated to our customs, manners and laws: in a word, soon become one people.
    That's just the point. There are too many "in a body" to "intermix".

They do not become us.

We become them.

And the "habits & principles" are almost all universally bad.

The largest immigrant groups, totaling over half, come from cultures and nations where corruption, caste slavery and hostility toward individual liberty and limited government abounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

They cannot be ignored.

This isn't overheated rhetoric driven by click bait partisanship on the intertubes.

"They" (the Bolshevik left) really do hate "us" (small/limited government freedom folks of all stripes) and will use government power to, given enough rope, exterminate us.

I agree with this.

I believe their hatred comes from a place of self-loathing externalized.

It's more reasonable to punch a nazi in the face than it is to punch yourself in the face.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 06-21-2018 at 01:29 AM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Well of course they will still release a bent progressives movie after the bent progressive tweets....

Sony Pictures Classics said:

Peter Fonda’s comments are abhorrent, reckless and dangerous, and we condemn them completely. It is important to note that Mr. Fonda plays a very minor role in the film. To pull or alter this film at this point would unfairly penalize the filmmaker Shana Feste’s accomplishment, the many actors, crew members and other creative talent that worked hard on the project. We plan to open the film as scheduled this weekend, in a limited release of five theaters.
    https://deadline.com/2018/06/peter-f...ce-1202414611/

This will be one movie that I won't watch. Not that I woulda anyway.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Who the hell is Peter Fonda?
    Good Q

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

They cannot be ignored.

My POV is that there is still no difference in the Right/Left and that all this hate & venom is coordinated to redirect everyone's eye off the reality of the final take-over.

The best way to destroy what little freedom we have left is to blame each other instead of TPTB. With everyone screaming and pointing fingers at each other no one will notice as the final takedown is implemented.

In fact most will be grateful, thinking "their" side won, as the last vestige of Liberty is squeezed out & our lives are completely controlled. The only hope I see is to Wake Up and stand together.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My POV is that there is still no difference in the Right/Left and that all this hate & venom is coordinated to redirect everyone's eye off the reality of the final take-over.

The best way to destroy what little freedom we have left is to blame each other instead of TPTB. With everyone screaming and pointing fingers at each other no one will notice as the final takedown is implemented.

In fact most will be grateful, thinking "their" side won, as the last vestige of Liberty is squeezed out & our lives are completely controlled. The only hope I see is to Wake Up and stand together.
    You are either deluded or complicit, there is nothing the modern left wants that is good for liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are either deluded or complicit, there is nothing the modern left wants that is good for liberty.
    As opposed to about 5% of what the modern right political machine delivers to what it's supporters want? No. Not much of a big difference there. <shrug>

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    As opposed to about 5% of what the modern right political machine delivers to what it's supporters want? No. Not much of a big difference there. <shrug>
    We are talking about the voters, the right betrays its voters by being anti-liberty and we can try to recruit their voters because of it, the left's voters are more extreme than their politicians (Bernie should have been the Demoncrat nominee), they can't be recruited to our cause.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Haters gonna hate.
    There is no spoon.

Haters gonna hate.
    Every time Traitors trait.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Every time Traitors trait.
    You mean like someone who keeps pushing the hate memes and dividing those that might actually learn to stand together for Liberty?
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You mean like someone who keeps pushing the hate memes and dividing those that might actually learn to stand together for Liberty?
    I mean like someone who keeps promoting sympathy for the enemy to discourage any effective opposition to them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Good Q
    You haven't seen Easy Rider either?? Wtf is going on, this was Jack Nicholson's best role...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I saw it like easily decades ago...

I was doing a Trekkie put down.

John Cusack had a similar tirade a few nights ago as well and is still going crazy at this moment. Sit back, relax, and let them continue exposing their lunacy for all to see.

If you hate Trump, hate the Republican party, MAGA, etc, then you should really hate these leftist idiots the most, because they are ensuring the odds of overtaking Trump and his movement are 0% as they are feeding it record breaking amounts of fuel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast