Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US government “releases” kids to child traffickers

US government “releases” kids to child traffickers

On 28 January 2016, a congressional report was released on a human trafficking ring that smuggled children from Guatemala to the US and forced them to work on an egg farm run by Trillium in Marion, Ohio for 6 to 7 days a week, 12 hours per day.
    On 17 December 2014, federal agents and police officers raided a trailer park in Marion and detained 40 undocumented Guatemalans from 16 trailers. Many of the victims were younger than 18.

The Ohio trafficking ring promised to smuggle their kids from Guatemala to the US where they could receive an education and other opportunities. The families had to pay thousands of dollars to the trafficker.
    The traffickers threatened the children and their families with physical harm or even death if they were unwilling to cooperate.

If the child was caught by border authorities, they’d be given an immigration hearing date and were handed over to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
    The HHS was responsible for finding a sponsor who would take care of the child until their immigration hearing. But the HHS didn’t really do background checks on the “sponsors” and actually released at least 8 children to the human traffickers in Marion, posing as a relative or friend of the family. From 2013 through 2015, the HHS performed home studies in less than 4.3% of cases.
    It’s a policy of the HHS that sponsors can simply refuse that case workers do a follow up on the child. If that “sponsor” was exploiting or abusing the child, he could simply deny permission to the case worker’s request.
    In an 18 month period, 40% of the minors did not arrive for their immigration hearings!

Thousands of children have fled Central American countries like Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador, and attempt to cross the border to the US in search of the American dream.
    In 2008, the number of unaccompanied children caught by border services was 8,000. Numbers have been rising then, and in just October and November 2015 alone that figure stood at 10,588: http://hopeforthesold.com/government...n-traffickers/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/UFgvg)

See some excerpts from the January 2016 report:
    On July 1, 2015, a federal grand jury indicted four defendants for allegedly recruiting and smuggling Guatemalan nationals into the United States for the purpose of forced labor as agricultural workers at an egg farm in Marion, Ohio. The victims in the case include several minors who were placed with sponsors through HHS’s Unaccompanied Children Program. According to the indictment, beginning in 2011, the defendants and unnamed conspirators brought Guatemalan nationals to the United States to work in forced labor. Around March 2014, the defendants started recruiting minors, as they believed they would “be easier to bring successfully into the country, easier to control, and harder workers.”143 The indictment further alleges that the traffickers obtained deeds to real property from the victims’ families to secure the victims’ smuggling debt and would retain the deeds to the properties if any part of the debt went unpaid.144

(...)
    Once HHS released the minor victims to the defendants, they were forced to work at egg farms in Marion and other locations for six or seven days a week, twelve hours per day.149 The work was physically demanding and, according to the indictment, included tasks such as de-beaking chickens and cleaning chicken coops.150 The minor victims were forced to live in “substandard” trailers owned by the traffickers.151 The traffickers withheld the victims’ paychecks and gave them very little money for food and necessities.
    152 The traffickers would threaten the victims and their family members with physical harm, and even death, if they did not work or surrender their entire paychecks.153 The minor victims were not given an accounting of their debt and often had their debt increased beyond what was initially agreed upon.154 One of the traffickers assaulted a victim for refusing to turn over his paycheck.155 The traffickers punished another minor victim when he complained about working at the egg farm by moving him to a different trailer “that was unsanitary and unsafe, with no bed, no heat, no hot water, no working toilets, and vermin.”156 The traffickers then called the minor victim’s father and threatened to shoot the father in the head if the minor victim did not work.157 The traffickers used physical violence against the minor victims to keep them in line and to ensure they continued to do as they were told.158 The indictment alleges that the defendants “used a combination of threats, humiliation, deprivation, financial coercion, debt manipulation, and monitoring to create a climate of fear and helplessness that would compel [the victims’] compliance.”159
    https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...016-01-282.pdf

Last April a PBS Frontline documentary titled "Trafficked in America" was broadcast, focusing on the labour trafficking ring that was centred at the Marion County egg farm.
    The documentary traces the story of Central American teenagers who were smuggled into the US and forced to work at Trillium Farms for long hours, low pay and, in some cases, under threat of violence.

Seven people have been indicted in US District Court in Ohio in connection with the forced labour ring uncovered in Marion County, 3 were convicted of forced labour charges and sentenced to federal prison and 3 others were convicted of immigration offenses.

Vice president of Trillium Farms, J.T. Dean, defended Trillium by claiming that his company “did not know”.
    The filmmakers also interviewed the alleged mastermind of the trafficking scheme, Pablo Duran, Sr., who had a multi-million dollar contract with Trillium Farms to provide workers.

Since 2003, the government has found “care” for more than 190,000 minors that enter the US without parents or any relative: https://eu.marionstar.com/story/news...nty/542277002/

See some excerpts from the documentary.
    MARCO DURAN: I remember when I was working there, I was 14-and-a-half, 14-and-a-half, 15 at the time. So they were kids like me, working like that.

AMANDA RICKMAN: They had no running water. There was no toilet. No toilet. When I came in, there was a five-gallon bucket that had feces and stuff already that was already in there. So it was stinking up the whole trailer. I mean, it was really nasty.

ALBERTO, father of trafficked child: They called us on the phone. They said there was that opportunity, that if we had a deed, he could leave the next day. Our boy had to work over there and pay off the debt of $15.000. When he paid off the debt, we would get back the deed.

GARANCE BURKE, Associated Press: First the federal government decided to stop fingerprinting most of these sponsors who were coming in to claim children. And then over a period of months later, they decided to stop requiring that sponsors submit original or certified copies of their birth certificates. And then finally, they stopped requiring FBI criminal background checks for many sponsors.

SONIA PARRAS, Immigration Attorney: The plant was raided several times throughout several years, and no one looked into human trafficking. No one looked into exploitation of workers.

FORMER TRILLIUM WORKER: When someone didn’t want to give up their money or they didn’t want to pay, or complain, they would call their family. “We’re going to take away your land and you’re going to lose all your money.” Or they would issue death threats. Many of my friends told me that they received death threats─ they would kill their father, their mother─ if they didn’t want to pay or work.

UNCLE OF CHILD VICTIM: When my nephew called me, he said the man had told him, “If you don’t pay back your debt, I’m going to shoot your dad two or three times.” So he was scared. He was worried. He would cry to me, pleading for me to fight for him. So I said, “Yes, I will find a way.” So I called the sheriff.
    MARISOL SCHLOENDORN, Sheriff’s Office, Collier Cty., FL: One day, I received a phone call. There was a gentleman that had a nephew that had been smuggled into the country from Guatemala and was being kept to work against his will in Ohio. And within 24 hours, I had a conference call from the head of the FBI, HSI and the U.S. attorney’s office in that region.
    DAFFODIL ALTAN, reporter: Two months later, federal and local law enforcement moved in.

GARANCE BURKE: It was not just the Ohio egg farm case, there were other cases in which multiple children were placed with sponsors in homes where they were subject to human trafficking, sexual abuse and other severe forms of abuse and exploitation. More than 180,000 unaccompanied minors had been placed in communities across the country, but because there’s so little follow-up with them once they’re out of the government’s care, we have no idea what’s happened to them.

J.T. DEAN, Vice president Trillium Farms: We don’t supervise those contract service providers. So our managers, our supervisors, they’re checking that the work is complete. They’re checking that the work gets done adequately, but they’re not actually telling this person to go here or that person to go do this. So we’re not directly supervising the people doing that work.
    https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/f...ca/transcript/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/aBUJ1)

Top official with the HHS Steven Wagner told Congress that his agency did a routine check-up on 7,635 children who had been placed with “sponsors” between October and December of 2017 and found that: 6,075 children remained with their sponsors; 28 had run away; 5 had left the US; 52 had relocated to live with someone else; and 1,475 children were unaccounted for (about 19%).
    Wagner:
    There's no reason to believe that anything has happened to the kids. If you call a friend and they don't answer the phone, you don't assume that they've been kidnapped.
    I have confidence in our decision to select sponsors in all categories.
    Sens. Rob Portman and Tom Carper told about the (no) follow-up on promises made by federal officials.
    The HHS had signed a memorandum of understanding in 2016 to prevent similar episodes, but in April 2018, they still had not made any improvements.
    HHS said it isn’t legally responsible for children after they have been “released” to “sponsors”.
    Portman said:
    HHS told this subcommittee that once it places children with sponsors — even sponsors who are not related to the children — it no longer has legal responsibility for them. Not if they're abused. Not if they miss their court hearings. No responsibility.
    Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, called the HHS "the worst foster parents in the world": https://eu.marionstar.com/story/news...obe/554284002/

Placing “illegal migrant” children that aren’t accompanied by their parents (or other relatives) with sponsors is a policy that was started during the Obama administration.

The Trump administration separates children from their families that are caught illegally entering the US. Children have been placed in foster care when their parents were criminally charged with an immigration violation.
    They insist this is not a new policy, but was implemented during the time George W. Bush was US President.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said that the guilty egg farmers (that profit from the slave labour) or the government officials that release children to child traffickers won’t be prosecuted, but only the smugglers and the illegal aliens will be punished:
    If you cross this border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you. It's that simple. If you smuggle illegal aliens across our border, then we will prosecute you. If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law. If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...der/650755002/

See the video with a statement by US Senator Rob Portman (Ohio).

Summary
    The HHS is responsible for finding a sponsor for unaccompanied children illegally entering the US.
    The HHS doesn’t really do background checks on the “sponsors” and has released at least 8 children to child traffickers in Marion, Ohio.
    The HHS doesn’t do a real follow up after the child has been “released” to a sponsor. If the sponsor doesn’t pick up the phone or refuses that case workers visit the child, the HHS simply looks the other way.
    The HHS told Congress that they couldn’t account for some 1500 children of the 7,635 children checked.

Because of the policy of the HHS since at least 2014, it seems highly improbable that Marion, Ohio was the only place where kids were “released” to child traffickers.
    Since 2014, the HHS still has not made any improvements.
    The guilty parties simply defend their participation in this scandal with the claim to “not know”.
    The Trump administration separates accompanied children illegally entering the US from their families. This makes it easier to turn them over to child traffickers.

It appears that not a single attorney has sued the HHS for damages after they “released” children to traffickers that forced them to slave labour.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As the HHS has no procedures to prevent them handing over children to “sponsors” that abuse them, it’s likely that this is done systematically all over the US...
    I haven’t found much more on the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) “releasing” unaccompanied children to “sponsors” that force them to slave labour, but there is attention for the (less damaging) story that children are separated from their parents and then locked up in cages.

United States authorities have separated thousands of children, including toddlers, from their parents.
    Earlier this month the UN urged the Trump administration’s to immediate halt this practice as it violates international law.

Ravina Shamdasani of the UN human rights office said this:
    amounts to arbitrary and unlawful interference in family life, and is a serious violation of the rights of the child.
    I call on the United States to immediately end the practice of forcible separation of these children.
    The U.S. should immediately halt this practice of separating families and stop criminalizing what should at most be an administrative offense — that of irregular entry or stay in the U.S.
    She added that the US is the only country in the world that has not ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child, but separating and detaining children also breached its obligations under other international human rights conventions it has joined.

Nikki R. Haley showed how the Trump administration deals with criticism:
    Once again, the United Nations shows its hypocrisy by calling out the United States while it ignores the reprehensible human rights records of several members of its own Human Rights Council.
    Neither the United Nations nor anyone else will dictate how the United States upholds its borders.
    President Donald has publicly agreed that breaking up families is wrong, but claims the Democrats in Congress had caused it.
    Homeland Security officials have since lied that they don’t separate families: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/05/w...-families.html

The new policy was introduced (around half) April, after Jeff Sessions announced that the administration would start a “zero-tolerance” policy:
    Between 19 April and 31 May, 1,995 children were separated from their families;
    From early May to early June 2,342 children were separated from their families.
    Note that these periods overlap…

On Monday, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad al Hussein, said about the separation of children from their parents at the US-Mexico border that “inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable”.
    Al Hussein said:
    The thought that any state would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable. I call on the United States to immediately end the practice of forcible separation of these children.
    People do not lose their human rights by virtue of crossing a border without a visa. I deplore the adoption by many countries of policies intended to make themselves as inhospitable as possible by increasing the suffering of many already vulnerable people.
    Amnesty International’s Americas director called the “spectacularly cruel” practice “nothing short of torture”.

Even prominent Republicans have criticised this new policy including Laura Bush, wife of George W. Bush . Among the words used by Republicans in Congress: Fred Upton “ugly and inhumane”; Mario Diaz-Balart “totally unacceptable”; Mia Love “horrible”.
    Two Republican governors ended National Guard deployments to the border in protest.
    Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said:
    It's an atrocious policy. It's inhumane. It's offensive to the average American.
    Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen lied last weekend:
    We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.
    Congress and the courts created this problem, and Congress alone can fix it.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8407106.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/ryc14)

After the criticism on Monday by Al Hussein, on Tuesday the Trump administration officially left the UN Human Rights Council.

At a press conference, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and US envoy to the UN Nikki Haley announced the decision:
    The US is officially withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council.
    [It’s a] hypocritical and self-serving organization that makes a mockery of human rights.
    American participation is the last shred of credibility the council has. That is precisely why we must leave.
    The Human Rights Council is a poor defender of human rights. Worse than that, it has become an exercise in shameless hypocrisy.
    Some say that it’s about Israel, but I don’t believe it is, because in this way, they are actually bringing attention to Israel’s human rights violations in Gaza.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu thanked the US for the “courageous decision” to leave the body:
    The US decision to leave this prejudiced body is an unequivocal statement that enough is enough. Israel welcomes the American announcement.
    This is the first time in history a member leaves the UN Human Rights Council voluntarily: https://www.rt.com/usa/430256-us-qui...rights-council

See the press conference by Mike Pompeo and Nikki Haley.

Donald Trump says the Democrats created a law that separates children from parents who cross the US-Mexico border illegally.
    On 16 June, President Donald tweeted:
    Democrats can fix their forced family break-up at the border by working with Republicans on new legislation, for a change!
    In 1997, President Clinton signed the Flores Settlement law that required unaccompanied minors who arrive in the US to be released to their parents, a legal guardian or an adult relative.
    In 2008, President George W. Bush signed a statute that requires unaccompanied minors to be transferred out of immigration centres within 72 hours.

Neither law (nor any other law) insists on separating children from parents at the border, so Donald Trump is (again) lying: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44303556

In the meantime I haven’t found information at all about Americans protesting against the HHS releasing children to “sponsors” that force them into slave labour.
    There are protests against the policy of separating children from their families and locking them up in cages after they enter the US without a staying permit. This could even be a ploy to force a “new” policy to place these children in the hands of “sponsors”...
    See protesters at a Homeland Security facility in Elizabeth, N.J., last Sunday.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-25-2021 at 09:22 AM. Reason: image was blocked
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

After repeatedly claiming that it’s not his fault but because of “Democrats” federal law, Donald Trump signed an executive order that keeps migrant children with their parents. In the last 2 months more than 2300 children that were caught on the US-Mexico border have been separated from their parents as a result of the change in policy to treat adults crossing the US border without permission as criminal offenders.

Yesterday evening at a rally in Minnesota, President Donald Trump addressed the raucous crowd:
    I consider it to be a very important executive order. It's about keeping families together while at the same time being sure that we have a very powerful, very strong border, and border security will be equal if not greater than previously.

It is also the policy of this Administration to maintain family unity, including by detaining alien families together where appropriate and consistent with law and available resources.
    We're going to keep families together and the border is going to be just as tough as it's been.

Democrats put illegal immigrant before they put American citizens. What the hell is going on?
    We're having a lot of problems with Democrats that don't want to vote for anything.
    They don't care about lack of security. They really would like to have open borders where anybody in the world can just flow in, including from the Middle East, from anybody anywhere they can just flow into our country.
    Tremendous problems with that, tremendous crime caused by that. We're just not going to do it.
    Trump also said Congress must change the 1997 Flores agreement, because this makes it impossible to lock up illegal migrants for more than 20 days.

In an ongoing law suit, migrants have complained that children held at Shiloh Treatment Center, a government contractor near Houston were immigrant minors are detained, were held down and injected with psychiatric drugs.
    The children were told they would not be released to their parents unless they took the “vitamins”. According to affidavits, the drugs caused that the children could hardly walk, became afraid of people and wanting to remain in bed constantly: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/20/donald-trump-says-will-sign-executive-order-end-child-separation/

In between the Trump supporters at the rally in Minnesota, one brave man held up one of the infamous photos showing Donald Trump with his pedo-buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

Fox News thought that this is so embarrassing that they edited this incident out of the footage. Instead they show Trump ridiculing the protester (over his hair!) while the crowd chants “USA, USA, USA”: https://web.archive.org/web/20190401...ffrey-epstein/
    http://web.archive.org/web/201903221...ffrey-epstein/

For more information on Jeffrey Epstein: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6456881
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-30-2023 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Fitzinfo link deleted

Federal government has likely lost track of nearly 6,000 unaccompanied migrant children.

At least 8 governors, including Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R) and Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D), have pulled their National Guard troops from the border in protest of the separation policy.

The NBC explained that for the last 2 months, also children arriving with their parents were put in the hands of “sponsors” and that parents might never find them back:
    You could easily end up in a situation where the gap between a parent's deportation and a child's deportation is years,’ said. As a result, parents may find themselves back in their home countries struggling to find their children.
    The 5-year-old son of the Honduran woman Ana Rivera was taken away, and she has not seen him in over a month leaving her in a state of panic.

One of the arguments used for locking up the children separated from their parents, is that they don’t have enough tax money…
    It costs $256 per child per day to hold them in permanent HHS facilities like Casa Padre in Brownsville, Texas.
    It’ll cost $775 per child per day to detain them in newly created “tent cities”.
    Locking children up with their parents in detention centres like the one run by US Customs and Immigration Enforcement in Dilley, Texas costs $298 per resident per day: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.028aacb1c236
    (archived here: http://archive.fo/AkHZB)

Unfortunately Trump’s executive order won’t stop the HHS from continuing to hand over kids to slave drivers...

In January 2016, an interesting Associated Press article was published about the HHS presenting more than two dozen unaccompanied children to “sponsors” that forced them to work for little or no pay, some were sexually assaulted.
    Coincidentally, 3 days later the congressional report (with a lot less damaging information) was released...

A then-14-year-old boy from Guatemala, Marvin Velasco, was deprived of food by his “sponsor”.
    A 14-year-old Honduran girl was forced to slave labour at cantinas in central Florida where women sometimes have sex with patrons.
    A Honduran teen was placed in New York that was physically abused.

Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service has tracked 201 cases in which children ran away or the families couldn’t be traced, which represents 11% of their closed cases since 2013.
    According to “expert” Jacqueline Bhabha: “This is clearly the tip of the iceberg”.
    Since October 2013, more than 89,000 children were placed with sponsors that were hardly checked. Many of these migrant children “disappeared”.

In 2013, the HHS itself warned management that “fraudulent sponsors” in Colorado, Iowa and Minnesota had sought to claim multiple, unrelated minors.
    But since then they decided to stop doing a thorough background check anyway!

Even though it’s prohibited by law to hand over children to people who have been convicted of child abuse or neglect or violent felonies like homicide and rape, they eliminated FBI criminal history checks for sponsors.
    In November 2015, a whistleblower told Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley that federal authorities had placed unaccompanied children to 3,400 sponsors listed in a government database with criminal histories including homicide, child molestation, sexual assault and human trafficking: https://apnews.com/cc07b82ec58145cca...grant-children
    (archived here: http://archive.is/jbhMG)

The former chief of cyber-security for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) , Timothy DeFoggi, was convicted by a jury for the US District Court of Nebraska in Omaha to 25 years in prison for “engaging in a child exploitation enterprise, conspiracy to advertise and distribute child pornography, and accessing a computer with intent to view child pornography in connection with his membership in a child pornography website”.
    Prosecutors accused DeFoggi of accessing child pornography depicting infant and toddler-aged children being raped by adults and bestiality. DeFoggi also "discussed his desires to commit violent rape and murder of children, and sought to meet at least one fellow member to share in and facilitate that desire".

A total of 18 men were convicted. The three websites dedicated to child porn had a total of 13,000 members and were operated in Omaha by Aaron McGrath, who was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
    DeFoggi and the internet paedophile ring used Tor encryption to cover their tracks.

Jason Flanary was sentenced to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to engaging in a child exploitation enterprise for travelling to the Philippines and Guam to create child porn he posted online for others to view: https://www.pressherald.com/2015/12/...g-approach-20/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/sfQQx)

On 6 March 2013, State Rep. Justin Harris announced the he and his wife Marsha adopted 2 sisters, 3 and 6 years, through the Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS).
    In October 2013, the Harrises transferred (sold?) the girls to Eric Francis and his wife Stacey. Francis had previously worked as head teacher at a Christian preschool in West Fork owned by Justin Harris and his wife. The Francises already had 3 older, adopted children.
    Stacey Francis said the “Harris girls” left in February or March of 2014.

On 4 April 2014, Eric Cameron Francis was arrested by the Arkansas State Police for the rape of the 6-year-old girl.
    In November 2014, he was sentenced to 40 years in prison on a plea deal.

Matt DeCample said that Gov. Mike Beebe was surprised that children “adopted through DHS” were rehoused:
    It's not something that had ever come up before, and, frankly, we didn't know that it was something that could happen, or why it would ever happen.
    Even though Justin and Marsha Harris had given away their adopted children to a paedophile, no criminal charges were brought against them.
    I would expect that Harris would feel guilty over what he had done; this is how he responded:
    You don't know what we've been through this past year. You have no idea what my family has been through. I don't care what the people of Arkansas think about me. I don't care if I lose my position. I care what my wife thinks about me, and I care what my three sons think about me.
    https://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/a-...nt?oid=3691164

Also in 2014, police identified between 30 and 40 children as young as 12 surviving in residential “care” of the DHS that were sexually abused by men, in the previous 18 months.
    Some of the children were transported between towns and even interstate, while some of the abuse was filmed.

The reported ringleader, Emran Dad, gave a 13-year-old girl cigarettes for sex. He contacted a 16-year old girl via Facebook, then drove her to the house of a friend, where men could choose a girl to have sex with. She said they would be paid about $200, depending on the sex acts.

Bernie Geary, the commissioner for children and young people in Victoria, says “our system is far from perfect” and "open to abuse": http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-1...tution/5313632
    (archived here: http://archive.is/GOLy5)

At the following link is the PBS Frontline documentary "Trafficked in America" (55 minutes).
    The focus is on the child trafficking ring that forced children to slave labour at Trillium farms; I’m more interested in the HHS and DHS: https://www.pbs.org/video/trafficked-in-america-pppgmt/
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-11-2018 at 09:59 AM. Reason: HHS -> DHS

With this post I’ll broaden the scope of this thread to “normal” adoption in the US through the Child Protection Services (CPS).

In 2011, an audit was released including the shocking news that more than 1,000 state-licensed care facilities for vulnerable people in California matched the addresses of sex offenders.
    The facilities matching the registry of sex offenders included facilities for adults with special needs, children, and foster homes: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/10/foster-homes-sex-offenders.html

In 2006 and 2007, John Boel reported about “being swamped with complaints” against CPS in Kentucky. WLKY Target 32 News had to go to court to get their investigative report on the air.

In one situation on the recommendation of a caseworker, 3 children were taken away from their mother in a family court lasting 17 minutes. The caseworker simply claimed that the children suffered from “educational and medical neglect”, without a shred of evidence.
    After the mother protested; her 3 other children were also taken away as well as 14 children from her extended family. CPS reportedly warned:
    if you don’t cooperate with us, we’re going to take all your children, and charge you with emotional abuse.

Records supporting parents seem to “disappear”. There are also conflicts of interest between case workers and foster parents.
    CPS social worker Pat Moore refused to carry out an adoption for foster parents because they had criminal records, and a sex offender was “caring” for the foster children. Moore was fired.
    Moore explains how CPS is all about statistics, and also explains that in some situations foster parents selected children for adoption:
    Someone could not have a child and wanted a child. So, within the community this certain person saw a family that was in distress, was having a hard time, and relayed to (CPS) workers that they would like those children. And that is exactly what is happening.

Another whistleblower told Boel that if an order for a child was delayed or denied, her supervisors would interfere:
    This one family was promised a child. And when it happened that the child was going to be reunified with the parents, they called our regional office, and our regional office came down on our county and they harassed the birth parents... because they did not agree with our decision.

A more recent incident involves Brenda Maney, who had a well-meaning friend that called CPS to help her through difficult times. Instead of helping, CPS took her children away: http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/05/05/whistleblowers-reveal-cps-child-kidnappings-in-kentucky-adoption-business/

I found the following PDF that is nothing less than pure horror. The information looks reliable, but hard to stomach...

In 2011, 1,545 children across the US died because of abuse or neglect; at least 1,000 of those fatalities occurred within the CPS. In 2011, 50,516 children were adopted.
    Obviously deaths from child abuse and neglect in the “care” of the CPS are underreported. After babies die in CPS custody their files are commonly shred in lieu of reporting the deaths.

In 5 years, 5,000 to 7,450 children died after having been taken from their parents and forced into CPS “care”.
    In 2013, it was reported that 570 CPS children died in California alone.
    In 2008, 1,284 CPS children went missing in Ohio; Washington State’s CPS reported 1,261 missing children; Colorado’s reported 747. How many of those children have died?

Each year, many thousands of children and their parents fall prey to CPS’s fractured system, with only 39,000 out of 650,000 (6%) in legitimate danger. In 5 years, almost 5 million children are separated from their parents without a good reason.
    According to the Children’s Bureau, 64% of children in foster care are abused. The “real” number could be higher than 80%.

Caseworkers have the authority to have the police take children away. CPS often uses generic terms against parents, like: a “history of” “drug abuse” or “mental illness”, without any substantiation. A doctors’ diagnosis is not even needed.
    CPS Courts generally give preferential treatment to CPS caseworkers’ and affiliates’ complaints against parents. Even when Doctors, Therapists, or other professionals disagree that the child must be taken away, most parents don’t stand a chance.

In one case, a mother filed a Motion to place her child in “Neutral Territory” asking the courts to place her child with her own estranged parents, after she found out that the CPS had placed her child with a sex offender.
    A determined sister spent months trying to convince CPS that her “special needs” brother was abused in a foster home – the boy was killed in that same foster home. The guilty CPS supervisor and caseworker were charged with “criminal wrongdoing”, but were only held accountable for eliminating the child’s file to cover their trcks.
    Foster parents with violent records regularly enter the CPS system. One Supervisor admitted:
    if we could not accept foster parents with criminal records we would have no foster parents.

Caseworkers regularly label healthy children as “special needs” for extra profit; a whopping 82% of foster care children supposedly have “chronic medical problems”. For “intensive structural and clinical” children foster parents can get $3,990 per month or more.
    Encouraged by caseworkers, a majority of foster parents sedate “special needs” children 24 hours a day.

In the US, there is no system to reliably estimate what percentage of adoptions are failures. CPS doesn’t monitor what happens to the adopted child. Post-adoption services provide support (only) to the parents, but nobody “cares” for the children.
    Regularly adopted children are “rehomed, where the legally adopted children through CPS are sold or traded to other adults via the internet. This has been happening in the US for more than 20 years.

A woman in Florida had neglected 5 foster “intensive structural” children for over a decade. The children were tucked away and sedated in 2 bedrooms, dehydrated and underweight.
    In another case, a caseworker and male foster parent conspired to bring 18 children into a mobile home. Neighbours repeatedly called CPS, complaining that the children were living in terror. CPS assured the callers that the children were safe. Only after a determined cop obtained a search warrant, the children were discovered in cages, handcuffed, and severely dehydrated and malnourished - faeces and urine everywhere. Several children had been imprisoned for more than 5 years.

In one case more than 17 years ago, a CPS caseworker was having an affair with a father with a baby. The father had a violent criminal history, smoked pot and drank alcohol every day. The caseworker was repeatedly spotted drinking with the father in the middle of the day, even during the weekends the father had visitation with his baby. Based on CPS reports the mother lost custody of her baby. The Judge gave full custody to the father who the CPS courts referred to as a “functional alcoholic”.

Russian children have been adopted in the US by child abusers, paedophiles, and passed on to others.
    After numerous adopted Russian children died, Russian Parliament halted all adoptions to the USA.

Former US Senator Nancy Schaefer wrote a report in 2007 - “The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services”. Schaefer reportedly was killed by her husband in a “murder/suicide”:http://patriciaschildren.com/pdf/Master4-20-16CPSComprehensiveReportFootnotes-ORIGINAL.pdf
    (archived here: http://archive.is/vGY2j)

I found the previous report after I watched the following video and thought that this has to be exaggerated…

The interview is with Tammi Stefano, Executive Director of the NSC; only at about 9 minutes mark they begin to discuss the abuses within CPS.
    An important motive is money. For children taken in foster care, a child needing “extra care” can bring in up to $1 million to the State. Children are regularly given psychotropic drugs.
    One Los Angeles judge sent a boy to a “behavioral modification camp” where he was tortured with psychiatric drugs and electro-shocks. The torture was billed to his mother at $7000 per week. She still has 10 years left on her payment plan.

At around 25:15 in the video, Stefano tells about a sex trafficking case with CPS in Orange County California in 2014. Stefano says that of the 105 sexually abused victims, 65% were in the foster care system under CPS control, and they were never even reported missing.
    Stefano also tells about a mother that called the CPS when she was having some difficulties with her daughter. The CPS took her daughter away. Her daughter and 3 other girls went missing. Her daughter was locked up and abused. The mother finally found her with the help of a group of people in her community.

Finally, the US Supreme Court decided in a 5-to-4 ruling in favour of Trump’s travel ban that restricts travel from 7 mostly Muslim countries — Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela and North Korea.
    Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. said that Mr. Trump has ample statutory authority to make national security judgments concerning immigration.

Trump’s ban on travel had been effectively in place since December, but only since Tuesday’s ruling the legal cloud over the policy is lifted.
    President Donald hailed the decision as a “tremendous victory”:
    This ruling is also a moment of profound vindication following months of hysterical commentary from the media and Democratic politicians who refuse to do what it takes to secure our border and our country.
    The court’s majority took a momentous step by overruling the Korematsu case, reversing a wartime ruling that for decades has stood as an emblem of a morally repugnant response to fear.
    Chief Justice Roberts said Tuesday’s decision was different:
    The forcible relocation of U.S. citizens to concentration camps, solely and explicitly on the basis of race, is objectively unlawful and outside the scope of presidential authority. But it is wholly inapt to liken that morally repugnant order to a facially neutral policy denying certain foreign nationals the privilege of admission.
    The entry suspension is an act that is well within executive authority and could have been taken by any other president — the only question is evaluating the actions of this particular president in promulgating an otherwise valid proclamation.
    While Trump (and his supporters) celebrated his travel ban victory, a federal judge in California, also on Tuesday, ordered the US government to stop separating children from their parents and reunite all families within 30 days and that children under 5 must be returned to their parents within 2 weeks.
    The judge’s order came as 17 states and the District of Columbia filed a lawsuit on Tuesday in federal court seeking to stop the practice of separating children from their parents: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/u...ravel-ban.html

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    After repeatedly claiming that it’s not his fault but because of “Democrats” federal law, Donald Trump signed an executive order that keeps migrant children with their parents.
    While Trump reportedly signed an Executive Order to stop separating children from their parents, in reality the plan is different…

The Trump administration is developing a plan to give parents the choice: to remain locked up with their children or give up custody of their child.
    Under the planned proposal, parents would be able to turn their child over to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) who then place the child with a “sponsor”, that could be a slave driver as they don’t check these sponsors. The child could disappear without a trace.

There is a practical problem with this type of blackmail, as the US law prohibits the federal government to keep children detained for more than 20 days. US District Judge Dolly Gee in 2015 ruled that families can’t be detained for more than 20 days, as this violates the Flores agreement.
    This means that if the parents refuse to give away their children, they should be released within 20 days (with their children).

The Department of Homeland Security simply intends to keep the children locked up longer than the allowed 20 days if their parents refuse to give up custody.
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions is trying to modify the 1997 Flores agreement, to make it legally possible to keep the migrant children locked up longer than 20 days.

Two weeks ago, it was reported that the Department of Defense is building tent cities for thousands of immigrants on military bases in several states. The Pentagon has said it plans to shelter 20,000 migrant children on 4 bases: https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...213753114.html

Unfortunately there appears to be a media blackout on the practice to turn children over to slave drivers (including paedophiles) and that children “disappear” without a trace...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Finally, the US Supreme Court decided in a 5-to-4 ruling in favour of Trump’s travel ban that restricts travel from 7 mostly Muslim countries — Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela and North Korea.
    Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. said that Mr. Trump has ample statutory authority to make national security judgments concerning immigration.

Trump’s ban on travel had been effectively in place since December, but only since Tuesday’s ruling the legal cloud over the policy is lifted.
    President Donald hailed the decision as a “tremendous victory”:

The court’s majority took a momentous step by overruling the Korematsu case, reversing a wartime ruling that for decades has stood as an emblem of a morally repugnant response to fear.
    Chief Justice Roberts said Tuesday’s decision was different:

While Trump (and his supporters) celebrated his travel ban victory, a federal judge in California, also on Tuesday, ordered the US government to stop separating children from their parents and reunite all families within 30 days and that children under 5 must be returned to their parents within 2 weeks.
    The judge’s order came as 17 states and the District of Columbia filed a lawsuit on Tuesday in federal court seeking to stop the practice of separating children from their parents: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/u...ravel-ban.html

While Trump reportedly signed an Executive Order to stop separating children from their parents, in reality the plan is different…

The Trump administration is developing a plan to give parents the choice: to remain locked up with their children or give up custody of their child.
    Under the planned proposal, parents would be able to turn their child over to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) who then place the child with a “sponsor”, that could be a slave driver as they don’t check these sponsors. The child could disappear without a trace.

There is a practical problem with this type of blackmail, as the US law prohibits the federal government to keep children detained for more than 20 days. US District Judge Dolly Gee in 2015 ruled that families can’t be detained for more than 20 days, as this violates the Flores agreement.
    This means that if the parents refuse to give away their children, they should be released within 20 days (with their children).

The Department of Homeland Security simply intends to keep the children locked up longer than the allowed 20 days if their parents refuse to give up custody.
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions is trying to modify the 1997 Flores agreement, to make it legally possible to keep the migrant children locked up longer than 20 days.

Two weeks ago, it was reported that the Department of Defense is building tent cities for thousands of immigrants on military bases in several states. The Pentagon has said it plans to shelter 20,000 migrant children on 4 bases: https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...213753114.html

Unfortunately there appears to be a media blackout on the practice to turn children over to slave drivers (including paedophiles) and that children “disappear” without a trace...
    Keep them together...........................on their way back.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Keep them together...........................on their way back.
    I guess that you DO understand that keeping children and their families locked up for more than 20 days violates the Flores agreement. If I understand your point of view correctly, you agree with the Trump administration that it should violate the Flores agreement, but illegal migrants, including their children, should be dealt with as criminals...

I guess that you DO agree that it’s wrong that the US government systematically drugs children senseless and hands them over to slave drivers. Not only “unaccompanied” migrant children but also children that are given (sold?) to foster parents that aren’t checked.
    This includes American children that are taken from their parents without a good reason...

The HHS puts “unaccompanied” migrant children in the hands of “sponsors” that must make them attend their immigration hearings. Pleases think about the following statistic for a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In an 18 month period, 40% of the minors did not arrive for their immigration hearings!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess that you DO understand that keeping children and their families locked up for more than 20 days violates the Flores agreement. If I understand your point of view correctly, you agree with the Trump administration that it should violate the Flores agreement, but illegal migrants, including their children, should be dealt with as criminals...

I guess that you DO agree that it’s wrong that the US government systematically drugs children senseless and hands them over to slave drivers. Not only “unaccompanied” migrant children but also children that are given (sold?) to foster parents that aren’t checked.
    This includes American children that are taken from their parents without a good reason...

The HHS puts “unaccompanied” migrant children in the hands of “sponsors” that must make them attend their immigration hearings. Pleases think about the following statistic for a moment.
    I think they should be thrown back across the border together expeditiously, but what do we do if they keep breaking the law and cross the border repeatedly?
    We can't just let them invade because they brought children with them and we can't lock up the children in adult prisons with their parents.
    Corruption in the system for handling the children should be rooted out as it should be for American children whose parents go to prison but the parents are responsible for the plight of the children they illegally drag across the border.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I think they should be thrown back across the border together expeditiously, but what do we do if they keep breaking the law and cross the border repeatedly?
    It looks to me like you miss the first (most important) step in your reasoning. The causes of migration...

In the 1980s, wonderful “patriots” like Henry Kissinger, George H.W. Bush and Oliver North were working very hard to turn Latin America countries into narco-states. The Contras financed themselves by trafficking tons of cocaine; Iran-Contra was the cover-up story. This is arguably the most important reason for Latino migrants coming to the US.
    Ironically the same forces that support the "War on drugs" control the drugs business (just look what "we" done in Afghanistan): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6451729

Drugs profits are very important to support terror activities, including in Latin America (e.g. in Operation Condor), supported by amongst others the CIA and P2: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6621722

Mass migration is supported by some powerful organisations.

The World Bank and IMF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-Bank-and-IMF

The terrorist UN even has a mass migration policy to hide the success of the depopulation agenda.
    While part of the plan is to flood Europe with migrants, they don’t want the US to keep importing massive amounts of migrants (so no need to worry too much in the US): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-World-Demog

The Trump administration said it needs more time to reunite 101 children younger than 5 years after the federal judge in San Diego had ordered the HHS that by today all these kids must be reunited with their parents.

Some of these children are babies that appear in a court room without their parents. Some of them aren’t even represented by an attorney.
    The 1-year-old boy Honduran boy Johan waited over an hour to see Phoenix immigration Judge John W. Richardson. Johan’s attorney told the judge that his father had already returned to Honduras, after being lied to that he could leave with his son (his mother is also in Honduras).
    The Judge noted that the 1-year-old boy couldn’t learn about “immigration law” so he couldn’t really ask him questions.

The Honduran immigrant Christian Granados has been separated from his 5-year-old daughter Cristhy for more than a month. She is locked up in Chicago, while he was released on June 24. Granados has found a suitable home with relatives in Fort Mill, S.C. to house his daughter, but fears he can’t afford airfare. The authorities demand $1,250 to fly her from Chicago: https://apnews.com/4cb60fc06ca34160bf7445fdc1f47eed

I’ve been trying to find more information on who controls Trillium farms. I didn’t really find what I was looking for...

In April 2016, Versova was founded as a holding company for Trillium and Centrum Valley Egg Farms, headquartered in Sioux Center, Iowa.
    These egg farms are owned by farm families – the Deans, the Hennings and the Boomsmas: http://www.versova.com/

It looks to me like you miss the first (most important) step in your reasoning. The causes of migration...

In the 1980s, wonderful “patriots” like Henry Kissinger, George H.W. Bush and Oliver North were working very hard to turn Latin America countries into narco-states. The Contras financed themselves by trafficking tons of cocaine; Iran-Contra was the cover-up story. This is arguably the most important reason for Latino migrants coming to the US.
    Ironically the same forces that support the "War on drugs" control the drugs business (just look what "we" done in Afghanistan): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6451729

Drugs profits are very important to support terror activities, including in Latin America (e.g. in Operation Condor), supported by amongst others the CIA and P2: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6621722

Mass migration is supported by some powerful organisations.

The World Bank and IMF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-Bank-and-IMF

The terrorist UN even has a mass migration policy to hide the success of the depopulation agenda.
    While part of the plan is to flood Europe with migrants, they don’t want the US to keep importing massive amounts of migrants (so no need to worry too much in the US): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-World-Demog
    I already know about and oppose the causes of migration but there would still be illegal aliens even if we had a perfect non-interventionist foreign policy and no WoD.
    And until we can fix those problems we must protect our borders.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Children are systematically stolen by the US government from loving families and forced into a system of child abuse and trafficking.
    In Arizona, the state kidnapped a 5-year-old girl from her mother who allegedly had a substance abuse problem. The mother found out that her daughter was sexually abused by a child sex ring but no action was taken to save her daughter.

In 2012, Connecticut police rescued 88 children from sex trafficking; 86 came (98%) from the child welfare system.
    In a 2013 FBI 70-city nationwide raid, 60% of the victims came from foster care or group homes.
    In a 2014 nationwide raid the FBI discovered that many foster children rescued from sex traffickers had never been reported missing by child welfare authorities.

In 2014, New York authorities estimated that 85% of sex trafficking victims came from the child welfare system.
    In 2017, NCMEC assisted law enforcement with over 27,000 cases of missing children, some 3857 of them (1/7)became the victim of sex trafficking and 88% of these children (3394) came from the US foster “care” system.

Multiple child victims have accused Seattle Mayor Ed Murray of sexually abusing them when they were in Washington’s foster care system.
    The criminal case against Murray were covered up, the charges were never filed and his records remain secret: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ch...s-foster-care/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/tB5t7)

It looks like the US government has lost a lot more than 1,475 children.
    The administration only tried to contact 7,635 sponsors, but placed more than 42,497 unaccompanied children with sponsors in 2017. This looks like the Trump administration has lost 19.3% or more than 8,000 unaccompanied migrant children.
    In 2016, under President Barack Obama more than 52,000 children were placed with (sold to?) sponsors, so probably even more children went “missing” in 2016.
    An estimated 11% of the unaccompanied children are placed with (sold to?) non-relatives (or foster “care”).

According to deputy assistant attorney general under Obama Leon Fresco, the reported numbers are much too low because the sponsors were called after only 30 days:
    Which means the number of lost kids are being dramatically underrepresented. 1,500 is only half the story. It’s one year and we’re not even talking about the entire Trump administration.
    Frank Sharry, executive director of America’s Voice, said:
    What’s happened is that ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] has a new policy of going after sponsors. The bigger story if not that they are losing people - it's that ICE is terrorizing people.
    According to federal officials the children aren’t lost, but their sponsors didn’t respond to phone calls. So couldn’t be located; is that different than “lost”?
    They emphasized that Office of Refugee Resettlement is no longer responsible for the children after they have been sold to a sponsor. HHS officials say it’s not the administration’s responsibility to locate children after they’ve been placed in the custody of a family member or sponsor: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...213430099.html
    (archived here: http://archive.li/4SbCK)

Sponsors of migrant children are often forced to pay exorbitant fees to get them out of detention facilities.
    The Office of Refugee Resettlement demanded $1,800 from Mr. Parada to fly [his niece] Anyi from Houston to Los Angeles.
    Obviously it’s the tax payer that has to pay for the more than $600 a day it costs to “detain” a migrant child: https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...pay-huge-fees/

San Diego federal judge Dana Sabraw ruled last month that migrant children younger than 5 should be reunited with their parents by 10 July, and all separated migrant children by 26 July.
    Only 38 of the 103 children younger than 5 were back with their families before the deadline. According to the Trump administration, by now 57 of these youngsters are back with their families, but 46 others are “ineligible” because of issues, including deportation of the parents.

Of the more than 2,500 separated migrant children, some 711 have not yet been returned to their parents. In 431 cases the parents are no longer in the US.
    The Trump administration’s lawyers argue that it met the deadline, because the 711 remaining children are not "eligible". Of the 711 deemed ineligible, 120 children's parents had "waived reunification", the government said.
    According to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), many of those parents may have been coerced or unaware of what they had signed.

According to former acting ICE director John Sandweg and the ACLU, many families will probably never be reunited: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44975126

Some parents have complained that Trump administration officials lied to migrant children that they were "abandoned" by their parents and have to live in shelters until becoming 18.
    This has led to situations that children don’t trust their parents anymore and are afraid they will be "abandoned" again: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ldren-reunited

It is estimated that more than 2,000 children remain in detention and separated from their families.

In June, the US government requested that they can keep underage migrants in detention alongside parents for more than 20 days, in violation with the 1997 Flores settlement.
    Earlier this month, Los Angeles District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed this request as "dubious" and "unconvincing", because the US Justice Department has known for years that there was "no state licensing readily available for facilities that house both adults and children": https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...022925856.html

In preparation of the November congressional elections, President Trump has (again) threatened to shut government if Democrats don’t fund his border wall with $25 billion (that’s been a long time I heard of the border wall…) and back immigration changes.
    Donald tweeted Yesterday:
    I would be willing to ‘shut down’ government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/trump-ag...er-immigration

Children are systematically stolen by the US government from loving families and forced into a system of child abuse and trafficking.
    In Arizona, the state kidnapped a 5-year-old girl from her mother who allegedly had a substance abuse problem. The mother found out that her daughter was sexually abused by a child sex ring but no action was taken to save her daughter.

In 2012, Connecticut police rescued 88 children from sex trafficking; 86 came (98%) from the child welfare system.
    In a 2013 FBI 70-city nationwide raid, 60% of the victims came from foster care or group homes.
    In a 2014 nationwide raid the FBI discovered that many foster children rescued from sex traffickers had never been reported missing by child welfare authorities.

In 2014, New York authorities estimated that 85% of sex trafficking victims came from the child welfare system.
    In 2017, NCMEC assisted law enforcement with over 27,000 cases of missing children, some 3857 of them (1/7)became the victim of sex trafficking and 88% of these children (3394) came from the US foster “care” system.

Multiple child victims have accused Seattle Mayor Ed Murray of sexually abusing them when they were in Washington’s foster care system.
    The criminal case against Murray were covered up, the charges were never filed and his records remain secret: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ch...s-foster-care/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/tB5t7)

It looks like the US government has lost a lot more than 1,475 children.
    The administration only tried to contact 7,635 sponsors, but placed more than 42,497 unaccompanied children with sponsors in 2017. This looks like the Trump administration has lost 19.3% or more than 8,000 unaccompanied migrant children.
    In 2016, under President Barack Obama more than 52,000 children were placed with (sold to?) sponsors, so probably even more children went “missing” in 2016.
    An estimated 11% of the unaccompanied children are placed with (sold to?) non-relatives (or foster “care”).

According to deputy assistant attorney general under Obama Leon Fresco, the reported numbers are much too low because the sponsors were called after only 30 days:

Frank Sharry, executive director of America’s Voice, said:

According to federal officials the children aren’t lost, but their sponsors didn’t respond to phone calls. So couldn’t be located; is that different than “lost”?
    They emphasized that Office of Refugee Resettlement is no longer responsible for the children after they have been sold to a sponsor. HHS officials say it’s not the administration’s responsibility to locate children after they’ve been placed in the custody of a family member or sponsor: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...213430099.html
    (archived here: http://archive.li/4SbCK)

Sponsors of migrant children are often forced to pay exorbitant fees to get them out of detention facilities.
    The Office of Refugee Resettlement demanded $1,800 from Mr. Parada to fly [his niece] Anyi from Houston to Los Angeles.
    Obviously it’s the tax payer that has to pay for the more than $600 a day it costs to “detain” a migrant child: https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...pay-huge-fees/

San Diego federal judge Dana Sabraw ruled last month that migrant children younger than 5 should be reunited with their parents by 10 July, and all separated migrant children by 26 July.
    Only 38 of the 103 children younger than 5 were back with their families before the deadline. According to the Trump administration, by now 57 of these youngsters are back with their families, but 46 others are “ineligible” because of issues, including deportation of the parents.

Of the more than 2,500 separated migrant children, some 711 have not yet been returned to their parents. In 431 cases the parents are no longer in the US.
    The Trump administration’s lawyers argue that it met the deadline, because the 711 remaining children are not "eligible". Of the 711 deemed ineligible, 120 children's parents had "waived reunification", the government said.
    According to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), many of those parents may have been coerced or unaware of what they had signed.

According to former acting ICE director John Sandweg and the ACLU, many families will probably never be reunited: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44975126

Some parents have complained that Trump administration officials lied to migrant children that they were "abandoned" by their parents and have to live in shelters until becoming 18.
    This has led to situations that children don’t trust their parents anymore and are afraid they will be "abandoned" again: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ldren-reunited

It is estimated that more than 2,000 children remain in detention and separated from their families.

In June, the US government requested that they can keep underage migrants in detention alongside parents for more than 20 days, in violation with the 1997 Flores settlement.
    Earlier this month, Los Angeles District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed this request as "dubious" and "unconvincing", because the US Justice Department has known for years that there was "no state licensing readily available for facilities that house both adults and children": https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...022925856.html

In preparation of the November congressional elections, President Trump has (again) threatened to shut government if Democrats don’t fund his border wall with $25 billion (that’s been a long time I heard of the border wall…) and back immigration changes.
    Donald tweeted Yesterday: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/trump-ag...er-immigration
    Child
    Procurement
    Service

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said that the guilty egg farmers (that profit from the slave labour) or the government officials that release children to child traffickers won’t be prosecuted, but only the smugglers and the illegal aliens will be punished
    This is the core of the problem, and why the Trump administration is not serious about stopping illegal immigration. It is implied that the owner has a responsibility to know if his agent is hiring illegals.

Latino migrant children as young as 14, complained they were locked in solitary confinement without clothes, strapped to chairs with bags over their heads and beaten at the Shenandoah Valley juvenile center in Virginia.

A state review into the treatment of these immigrant teens confirms that between 2015 and 2018 they used restraint techniques that include strapping children to chairs and placing mesh bags over their heads.
    The state review concluded that the restraint techniques “did not meet the legal definition of abuse or neglect”: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-report-finds

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In 2009, Bill Bowen released a trailer for the documentary Innocence Destroyed he was producing exposing the corruption within Child Protection Services (CPS) and the Department of Human Services (DHS) across the US. He was also helping people initiate class action lawsuits against CPS in all 50 states.
    Bowen suddenly died very unexpectedly the next year, 2010, from a reported “heart attack” before he got the chance to finish Innocence Destroyed.

Tausha Cram’s daughter, Adriana, was taken from her by CPS when she asked for help because she couldn’t afford the medicine her daughter needed. Then Adriana Cram was violently abused; her body was covered with cuts and bruises. It was reported that 4-year-ol Adriana died of “asthma”.
    Not mentioned in the trailer was the fact that Adriana had wounds on her vagina from sexual abuse. She was also starved, and was repeatedly kicked all over her body by the man who wore pointed cowboy boots.
    To the DHS in Oregon she was worth over $6,000 per month in federal funds. CPS Oregon continued to get $6,000 plus per month even after that child had been killed.

A doctor describes the horrible wounds on these children.
    The attorneys stab their clients in the back.
    Some of the judges in the family courts that decide on these cases have family in the CPS/DHS.
    CPS doesn’t investigate the reported abuse.

Bill Bowen started his investigation after he was contacted by a father who was in the process of losing his children through a case brought against him by the DHS in Oregon. The “crime” the father had been charged with, and admitted, was drinking 2 beers while he was on probation. The probation department revoked his probation and called it threat of harm. His 3 “beautiful”, blonde haired, blue eyed children were given to the family of the secretary and the judge, Roxanne Osborn, before the appeals court ruled. In appeal the state argued that it was now too late but that unfortunately the couple couldn’t get their 3 children back!
    The father also complained that the official, certified transcript of his hearing that was sent to the Court of Appeals in Salem had been altered in more than a 1000 places to reflect admissions never made and evidence and testimony never given (in his disadvantage). Bowen didn’t believe this at first, but the original audio recordings made in the courtroom, that he gotten a hold of later, confirm this.

More than 1000 children in the guardianship of DHS/CPS die per year.
    What makes this trailer very gripping are the mothers who tell their heartbreaking story (25:19 minutes).

Daniael Kelly (12) in Philadelphia was strapped to the floor on a mattress, letting her lay in her own urine and faeces, and was left starving. The responsible caseworker and supervisor of CPS lied in signed and notarised reports that they had visited and inspected Danieal just 2 weeks before she was killed and saw no signs of abuse.
    Logan Marr (5) was regularly duct taped to her bed by her foster mom. One day she duct taped Logan into a high chair in the basement so she wouldn’t have to hear her cry and little Logan died from asphyxiation. This particular foster mother was a highly “respected” caseworker in Maine.
    Complaints on child abuse are systematically ignored by the CPS: https://medicalkidnap.com/2015/02/10...efore-he-died/

Besides Bill Bowen, also 3 former Georgia state senators, Nancy Schaefer, Bobby Franklin and Robert Brown, who were calling for legislation to control CPS and protect the children, died very suddenly.
    Franklin reportedly died from “heart disease” while Brown died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head – another “suicide”. Schaeffer, a friend of Bill Bowen, died in an alleged murder/suicide incident by her husband on 26 March 2010.
    A few days before Schaefer’s death, she announced the completion of the documentary she had personally funded to expose crimes against children. The documentary was never released.

FOX reporter Martin Burns was trying to expose various examples of institutional child abuse of children in the custody of CPS.
    Burns suddenly died on 25 August 2014, while out hiking in the Angeles National Forest. Early media statements reported the cause of death - a fall caused by a “possible heart attack”: http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/...-martin-burns/

Changing gender and sterilisation

After children are taken from their parents and poisoned with mind altering drugs, comes the next chapter in this dirty history.
    With the support of LGBT activists, foster children are encouraged to change their gender.

By brainwashing tactics, already 19% of foster youth in Los Angeles County identify as transgender, which is around 1.5 to 2 times the general population (so 10% of the US population identifies as transgender?!?).

On Friday, California’s governor Jerry Brown passed Bill 2119 that ensures access to hormone treatment, counselling, and surgery for foster children who identify as transgender. The first state in the US.
    Rick Zbur, executive director for Equality California, stated:
    No young Californian should be denied gender-affirming health care simply because of who they are.
    Our transgender and gender nonconforming youth in foster care will now have life-saving — and historic — protections.
    Endocrinologist Michael Laidlaw, testified against the bill in June:
    A licensed professional or other individual should not subject the foster child to any treatment, intervention or conduct that seeks to change the foster child’s identity.
    Look at the science carefully. Get other medical opinions before passing this bill, you can save the health and lives of many foster kids, by doing so.
    Doctors and psychologists have absolutely no way of diagnosing with certainty who is a true trans child and who has gender dysphoria confusion.
    Laidlaw added that “63 to 98 percent of children who have gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder, by the time they reach adulthood will have grown out of it
    The American Psychological Association confirms that many children who suffer from gender dysphoria grow out of it: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...oster-Children

The US taxpayer has paid $5.7 million for a study by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that is on course to conclude that “affirming” young children with gender dysphoria by providing puberty blockers and ultimately sterilising them is both safe and necessary for them to be happy. The NIH is part of the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

The NIH study is conducted by 4 “researchers” who already promote transgender therapy for children. One of these 4 is Stephen Rosenthal who said that providing transgender treatments at younger ages allows gender-confused children to change their sex with fewer surgeries later on in life.
    If I understand correctly, ages like 9, 10 year old…

Quentin Van Meter explained the trial is designed specifically to show how well they’re doing”:
    There’s no control group – which is a must if you’re going to be following ethical research guidelines – and the researchers excuse themselves from having one by saying, “What are we supposed to do, let these kids kill themselves with no therapy?”
    Dr. Jane Orient said:
    With all the emphasis on ‘evidence-based’ medicine, there is no evidence for salutary effects of ‘affirming’ transgenderism, and no scientific rationale for the concept of ‘being trapped in the wrong body’.
    We are subjecting our children to non-consented research – people with immature brains, i.e., less than about 25 years old are not capable of informed consent – which is unethical by definition.
    By the principles developed at Nuremberg, it is criminal.
    Laidlaw added that the long-term consequences of the hormone treatments can be disastrous for children, who are cognitively unable to comprehend them:
    There are even more dangers to these puberty blockers, such as infertility and restricting bone growth – which puts these kids at risk for future osteoporosis.
    Most of the children – in one study 100 percent of kids administered biological puberty blockers – went on to have cross-sex hormones [testosterone and oestrogen] – which means you will remain sterile.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...fused-Children
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-20-2018 at 03:01 AM.

Child trafficking in the UK

Of course it isn’t only in the US that Child “Protection” Services put children in the hands of slave drivers and paedophiles...

Britain is home to at least 136,000 modern-day slaves, according to the Australian human rights group Walk Free Foundation — about 10 times more than a 2013 government estimate.

In 2017, 2,118 children in Britain were suspected to have been trafficked — mostly trapped in sexual exploitation, slave labour and drug running — the highest ever annual number on record, and 66% more than in 2016.

According to the Anti-Trafficking Monitoring Group (ATMG), the government's approach to child trafficking is fragmented. The government doesn’t focus on prevention at all. Frontline professionals like doctors, teachers and social workers aren’t trained to spot vulnerable children.
    Anti-Slavery International’s chief executive Jasmine O'Connor said:
    Having no clear plan in place to prevent child trafficking in the UK ... should shame this government.
    About one third of the trafficked children come from Britain, while the rest mainly come from Vietnam, Sudan, Eritrea, Afghanistan and Iraq: https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...rnment-failure

Last year, almost a quarter of trafficked children, who were in the “care” of local authorities in the UK, have gone missing.
    The numbers of trafficked children increased from 590 in 2014-15 to 1,015 in 2017 (a 72% increase). 246 of those children (24%) went missing from the “care” system. The true number of trafficked children is likely much higher.

In total, 5,780 unaccompanied and trafficked children were reported in local authority “care” in 2017 (8% more than in 2014-15?!?). Of unaccompanied children 15% had gone missing.
    In total, 190 of the total missing children have not yet been found.

There is still no centrally recorded collection of this data and that is done to keep harm done to these children invisible: https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...st-and-missing

Some parents took their 2-year-old boy to the doctor because he had a high fever. The parents agreed that they would take their son to the hospital later that day.
    When the boy’s fever went down, the parents didn’t go the hospital as they concluded that there is no emergency anymore.

The doctor reported the parents to the Department of Child Safety of Arizona to check up on the boy, because the parents had not vaccinated him and refused to take him to the hospital.

Later that tday, at about 10:30 p.m., two police officers knocked on the family’s door but no one answered. The cops asked a neighbor about the family who told them that "she was a good mother".
    The DCS caseworker arrived and told the cops that the mother didn’t to take her son to the hospital. The cops also called the family's doctor, who repeated that the child should have been taken to the hospital...

At about 11:30 p.m., the caseworker told the cops that DCS planned to obtain a "temporary custody notice" from a judge to take the child for emergency medical aid.
    It was a little after 1 a.m. when a SWAT team kicked down the family’s door carrying "lethal coverage". The cops pointed guns, yelling "Chandler Police Department" and entered the house.

I guess that the boy was first taken to the hospital. The kids were all placed in separate foster homes.
    DCS requested that the court session 10 days later would be closed to the public, which the judge refused.
    The judge ruled that taking the children was “lawful” and told the parents "to remember that the state had them on a family-reunification plan and wants them to regain custody of their children".

After a DCS review the children were placed with their grandparents. There's no telling how long it will be before the kids can return home to mom and dad: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ts-SWAT-raided

The following video shows the SWAT raid and interviews with the parents.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-03-2019 at 07:46 AM.

Sarah Fabian, counsel for Trump´s Department of Justice, appeared before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco regarding a settlement that – according to her – doesn´t specify that sanitary products must be provided for detained migrant children.
    Judge Tashima responded incredulously:
    What are you saying, ‘may be?'
    You mean, there’s circumstances when a person doesn’t need to have a toothbrush, toothpaste and soap? For days?

The settlement between advocates for young immigrants and the U.S. government says children should be held in facilities that meet certain standards and released as soon as possible (which is considered to be 20 days): http://www.fox5dc.com/news/trump-adm...p-toothbrushes
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-25-2021 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Youtube deleted video

Sarah Fabian, counsel for Trump´s Department of Justice, appeared before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco regarding a settlement that – according to her – doesn´t specify that sanitary products must be provided for detained migrant children.
    Judge Tashima responded incredulously:

The settlement between advocates for young immigrants and the U.S. government says children should be held in facilities that meet certain standards and released as soon as possible (which is considered to be 20 days): http://www.fox5dc.com/news/trump-adm...p-toothbrushes
    No brushing your teeth is not a necessity vital to life, nor is regular bathing, and the suggestion the US government must provide it for free to foreigners is ridiculous. No you don't get five star hotel accommodation. You wait in line to be processed, and you have to find a way to support yourself or you are denied entry and must return to your home country. That is how it has been for hundreds of years and the socialist bastards want to make everything free with the end goal the destruction of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    No brushing your teeth is not a necessity vital to life, nor is regular bathing, and the suggestion the US government must provide it for free to foreigners is ridiculous. No you don't get five star hotel accommodation. You wait in line to be processed, and you have to find a way to support yourself or you are denied entry and must return to your home country. That is how it has been for hundreds of years and the socialist bastards want to make everything free with the end goal the destruction of the United States.
    Thanks a lot for explaining the true nature of American values...

According to a recently released report by the US State Department, the United States was the number 1 nation of origin for victims of human trafficking in 2018 (followed by Mexico and the Philippines).

In 2017, the DOJ began 282 federal human trafficking prosecutions; this dropped to only 230 in 2018.
    Federal convictions did rise from 499 in 2017 to 526 in 2018. More than 70% of the cases resulted in jail sentences longer than 5 years.

It´s a reasonable assumption that child trafficking is fueled by demand.
    According to Geoff Rogers:
    So there are tremendous numbers of kids, a multitude of kids that are being sold as sex slaves today in America. These are American kids, American-born, 50 percent to 60 percent of them coming out of the foster care industry.
    Because of the demand, then these traffickers are filling that demand with supply. And the demand is so great here in the United States that they're filling the supply with our very own kids.
    Brook Bello said:
    We work with victims that are 3 years old and up. The average victim that we work with, that’s over 18, started being raped at three. Trafficking in America, if you are trafficked in the United States, 85 percent of victims that are trafficked here are from here.
    These kids need help to escape from their traffickers.
    While there are certainly people, who really try to help them, the majority won´t take any risk to keep their job in a system that´s designed to never eradicate human trafficking: https://www.foxnews.com/us/human-tra...n-world-report
    (archived here: http://archive.is/zROBN)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe Kamala Harris or Jerry Brown could have done something, but obviously they had better things to do (of course Donald Trump hasn’t stopped child trafficking in the USA either)…

California has gone from skimpy bikinis to the state where engaging in sex and sodomy with children is a definite plus in gaining full custody of those children. Ask Lexi Dillon, a nine year old girl who begged to be free from her foreign rich abuser and his family. The Tustin Police even tried to arrest Lexi’s rich abuser on multiple counts of sex with the child before he fled the country to avoid incarceration. Yet, while rape and sodomy were acceptable parenting practices to Lexi’s Orange County judges, those same judges punished the mother for taking the child to a doctor and for letting the child talk to the police.
    For trying to help her daughter, Lexi’s mother lost custody of her daughter while the judge officially authorized the removal of the American child from the U.S. into the hands of the foreigner. It didn’t even matter if he had plans to share her with other foreigners, presumably in Thailand where he had citizenship, If Lexi’s childhood duties just involved satisfying her father’s sexual pleasure, why did he take and upload the thousand or so naked photos of little Lexi onto his computer? Though the Tustin police thought uploading naked photos of kids was illegal, the Orange County District Attorney thought otherwise and blocked the search warrant for the computer.
    (…)
    No problem where California is concerned. San Diego’s Judge Gregory Pollack ordered full custody to the non-father and authorized him to take Jonah out of the country. A fake passport was prepared for the boy, which falsely identified an unrelated woman as the mother and it was “Bye-bye, America,” for the Alabama boy. Son of San, the door is open to you.

In the case of Jonah Rief, Judge Pollack stated in court, “I don’t care if somebody else is the father. I am going to make Brian Sullivan be the father.” In response to the Alabama order for a paternity test, Judge Pollack stated that if a DNA test showed Sullivan was not the father, “I [Pollack] will contest that DNA test.” Pollack worked hard to make sure that nothing could mess up the non-father’s rights by authorizing him to remove the boy from the country. Jonah Rief was last seen in Australia a day after his removal from the United States was authorized.

The non-father uploaded naked pictures of Jonah onto the net, which was apparently A-OK with California judges. Prior to getting the boy, the non-father or someone on his behalf also put misleading videos of the boy onto YouTube, encouraging others to kidnap the boy from his mother. An Alabama judge issued a protective order protecting the boy and the mother in response to the kidnapping solicitation from the non-father.
    https://beforeitsnews.com/power-elit...s-2446738.html

Jonah’s parents have called on California Attorney General Kamala Harris and Governor Jerry Brown to take action to end the trafficking of children via the California court system.
    (…)
    “Tammy Rief, who is from Georgia and has never lived in California, now sits in a California prison.”
    Reportedly, an Alabama court ordered Brian Sullivan to keep away from Jonah, and another court order gave Tammy, the mother, full custody of Jonah. However, a California judge gave Sullivan, “a man documented to have abused Jonah”, the right “to steal Jonah”, from his home in Georgia.
    (…)
    When the mother was allowed a visit from Jonah, the mother “saw Jonah had been battered and had rope burns on both wrists and on his ankles.” Jonah told his mother that his father had abused him along with several other men.
    Tammy Rief took Jonah to the nearest out-of-state hospital. An examination showed Jonah had been physically and sexually abused.

However, the Arizona police arrested Tammy and Jonah and sent them back to Sullivan and Judge Pollack.
    Judge Pollack charged Tammy with kidnapping Jonah and gave her a three-year prison sentence.
    https://patriotjayecitizensinvestiga...ncmec-exposed/

I looked for “evidence” as I suspected that maybe this is another one of those fake “bombshell stories”.
    I was convinced by what Jonah said when questioned by the cop. This if from the police report of the arrest of the loving mother Tammy Rief in 2012.
    He advised that Mr. Brian was mean and that he put things in his butt. I asked him what kind of things. He advised he didn't know, that it hurts and that he had a sore there.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/214078952...my-Rief-s-case

During the 2020 elections campaign, Joe Biden promised to end the controversial child migrant detention facilities. But he was lying.
    Biden is reopening a child migration prison in Texas to lock up 700 minor teenagers.

Some "progressive" Democrats have been trying to get some good publicity by criticising this policy of the Biden administration.
    The best known of these is Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who is joined by Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley, who together are known as "The Squad" (and have some genuine American-sounding names): https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1806510.html

The Biden administration has “lost track” of some 45,000 illegal immigrant children who arrived at the border between the US and Mexico.
    This is more than 40% of the total of 114,000 missing person cases at the border in 2021.

Some have pointed out that not properly vetting the persons who take the migrant kids has contributed to apparently losing unaccompanied immigrant children.

Others pointed out the hypocrisy of the mainstream media being silent about Biden’s complicity in the child trafficking at the southern US border.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott got some publicity by saying that Biden “is presiding over the abuse of children” and should seal the border to stop the flow of illegal immigrants: https://headlineusa.com/biden-lose-t...-migrant-kids/

While 4 families isn't exactly systematic, I do believe that stealing children by the Department of Health and Human Services is widespread, also in the state of Florida.
    According to attorney Octavia Brown child kidnapping by the state is systemic in Florida, “It’s happening all over Florida”.

Four families have started lawsuits against Florida's Department of Children and Families (DCF), for stealing their children without good reason, and also violating state and federal law by not placing them with family members, and instead putting them in the custody of "connected" foster parents.

I don't think that you can personally blame Governor Ron DeSantis for this system that has been stealing children from their parents for decades, but I think it's a bad sign that DeSantis has boasted about taking children from their parents if they take them to “drag shows” (even though I'm no fan of this LGBT agenda): https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/fa...heir-children/

While 4 families isn't exactly systematic, I do believe that stealing children by the Department of Health and Human Services is widespread, also in the state of Florida.
    According to attorney Octavia Brown child kidnapping by the state is systemic in Florida, “It’s happening all over Florida”.

Four families have started lawsuits against Florida's Department of Children and Families (DCF), for stealing their children without good reason, and also violating state and federal law by not placing them with family members, and instead putting them in the custody of "connected" foster parents.

I don't think that you can personally blame Governor Ron DeSantis for this system that has been stealing children from their parents for decades, but I think it's a bad sign that DeSantis has boasted about taking children from their parents if they take them to “drag shows” (even though I'm no fan of this LGBT agenda): https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/fa...heir-children/
    Why did you put "drag shows" in quotes? That was a disgusting event where adult male performers were getting tips put in their underwear and there was a sign in the background that said "It won't lick itself." If those had been female performers, feminists would have been outraged.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022...ay-bar-n575066
    In Dallas, a gay bar hosted a “Drag the Kids to Pride” event, aimed at little kids, with even babies in attendance. Drag queens danced in front of the little children, while the kids were encouraged to give them money. Some of the kids were even invited on stage to dance with the performers.

And boys are being dressed up by their parents in drag and taken to gay bars where they dance for tips.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/child-...old-drag-queen

Sorry, but Desantis is right on this one. This has nothing to do with whether or not someone is a "fan of LGBTQ." The line should be drawn in the sand against sexualization of children, and yes even by their so called "parents." I was arguing with one crazy liberal about this who "Would you have a problem with little girls in tiaras?" HELL YES I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT TOO IF THEY ARE IN A BAR DANCING FOR TIPS!!!! In fact I wasn't crazy about the whole Jon Benet Ramsey thing when it came out. I think that little cis-girl was possibly sexually abused by her parents. I'm certain their is a connection between her participating in child beauty pageants and her still unsolved murder. This is MUCH worse than the "drag queen story hour" that @Anti Federalist complained about. That COULD be passed off as "normal" to some people. But children, at a bar, with adult performers dancing for tips, and being encouraged to dance WITH those adult performers, that's just sick and disgusting. It would be sick and disgusting if they adult performers were cis-women. What's the message being sent? "If you want to make a quick buck, sell your body." And again [b]we already have cases of little boys dancing in drag at gay bars! And the New York CPS CLEARED the parents of any wrongdoing!"

This is America.

They really ARE coming for your children. And the parents willing going along with this are NOT legitimate parents.

Edit: And to be fair I am disgusted by this too. And she was a naturally born girl. (Jon Benet Ramsey).

Last edited by jmdrake; 06-23-2022 at 05:37 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why did you put "drag shows" in quotes?
    Those weren't my words.
    If you read the link, article by Brian who once posted here as @Created4, you can see that I made a short summary. I don't agree that DeSantis is morally to blame for the problem of child stealing in Florida in general (which I tried to explain in my previous post).

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sorry, but Desantis is right on this one. This has nothing to do with whether or not someone is a "fan of LGBTQ." The line should be drawn in the sand against sexualization of children, and yes even by their so called "parents." I was arguing with one crazy liberal about this who "Would you have a problem with little girls in tiaras?" HELL YES I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT TOO IF THEY ARE IN A BAR DANCING FOR TIPS!!!!
    So you're saying that in the liberty you promote it is up to the government (and crooked attorneys and judges) to decide who is entitled to raise children?
    I can see music clips and Disney cartoons that "sexualize children". Should we also let the government take children away if they watch MTV?!?

I'm no lawyer, and have a problem in general with lawyers in general (as you probably have noticed). This is based on personal experiences of my own attorneys stabbing me in the back...
    You're smart enough to figure out that one day some other governor (or other politician) will argue that "extreme right" is a danger to our values. And next thing you know parents that let their children watch a speech by Rand Paul will be taken away.

As for where I draw the line, situations when children should be taken away from their parents?!?
    Luckily I don't have to judge, but physical abuse, and gross neglect (like not feeding a baby) are valid reasons to put children in government "care".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast