Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US government “releases” kids to child traffickers

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Those weren't my words.
    If you read the link, article by Brian who once posted here as @Created4, you can see that I made a short summary. I don't agree that DeSantis is morally to blame for the problem of child stealing in Florida in general (which I tried to explain in my previous post).

So you're saying that in the liberty you promote it is up to the government (and crooked attorneys and judges) to decide who is entitled to raise children?
    I can see music clips and Disney cartoons that "sexualize children". Should we also let the government take children away if they watch MTV?!?

I'm no lawyer, and have a problem in general with lawyers in general (as you probably have noticed). This is based on personal experiences of my own attorneys stabbing me in the back...
    You're smart enough to figure out that one day some other governor (or other politician) will argue that "extreme right" is a danger to our values. And next thing you know parents that let their children watch a speech by Rand Paul will be taken away.

As for where I draw the line, situations when children should be taken away from their parents?!?
    Luckily I don't have to judge, but physical abuse, and gross neglect (like not feeding a baby) are valid reasons to put children in government "care".
    Call me old fashioned, but I don't think that if you want to rape your children you have the right to do that based on some misguided notion of liberty. I don't think you have the right to sell your children for other people to rape them. Extreme examples I know, but I hope you see my point. There is a HUGE difference between letting your children watch Disney cartoons and taking them to a gay bar and letting them dance for money. I also think there is a HUGE difference between letting your children watch Disney cartoons and taking them to a gay bar where they watch other people dance for money. The Disney cartoon that you're letting your kids watch (or the Playboy channel for that matter), can't turn around and offer you or your kids money to have sex with your kids. The men in the gay bar, who are already tipping underage drag queen kids, actually CAN offer you and your kids money. I think that's wrong. You're free to feel different about that. I'm curious as to why though.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Call me old fashioned, but I don't think that if you want to rape your children you have the right to do that based on some misguided notion of liberty. I don't think you have the right to sell your children for other people to rape them.
    You can call me paranoid but I don't trust corrupt courts to decide that children should be taken away from their parents as easily as you do.
    Especially as in the overwhelming majority of cases, even when the parents are really "bad", the foster "care" is much worse.

Extreme examples I know, but I hope you see my point. There is a HUGE difference between letting your children watch Disney cartoons and taking them to a gay bar and letting them dance for money. I also think there is a HUGE difference between letting your children watch Disney cartoons and taking them to a gay bar where they watch other people dance for money. The Disney cartoon that you're letting your kids watch (or the Playboy channel for that matter), can't turn around and offer you or your kids money to have sex with your kids. The men in the gay bar, who are already tipping underage drag queen kids, actually CAN offer you and your kids money. I think that's wrong. You're free to feel different about that. I'm curious as to why though.
    So you say that in this specific situation we can hold parents accountable, even though they might simply be brainwashed idiots that think that the gay bar is making an end to "discrimination" of those poor, poor LGBT misfits.
    If stupidity is a "crime" we are all guilty.

You come with a situation of the possibility of sex with a minor. I don't see how parents taking their children to a transgender show, makes them responsible for the chance of their kids being sodomised (I mean they are there with their children!).
    The same situation can arise when parents send their children to become a choir boy, or to the Boy Scouts, or even for example a non-profit NGO that supposedly helps children (The Second Mile of Jerry Sandusky comes up).

I can imagine that there are better than average parents even though they promote the LGBT agenda.

I guess that when another politican argues that children should be taken from their parents, when they watch "extreme right" speeches by somebody like Rand Paul, you will suddenly cry foul.
    But the "liberty" you promote is all too similar, with double standards.

So who do you think should "judge" whether children should be taken (stolen) from their parents and placed into government "care"?
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-23-2022 at 03:32 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can call me paranoid but I don't trust corrupt courts to decide that children should be taken away from their parents as easily as you do.
    Especially as in the overwhelming majority of cases, even when the parents are really "bad", the foster "care" is much worse.
    This isn't a case of "easily." That said, you keep asking me questions and you haven't answered mine. Or at least I didn't see an answer. And it's not just a "transgender show." This isn't "drag queen story hour. It's a sex worker show. It's no different then a parent taking his child to a stripper show. And I also mentioned the parent letting her son be the sex show. You're okay with a parent literally letting her child do sex work? And if you are, then why stop with just twerking for tips? As the sign said "It's not going to lick itself."

I guess that when another politican argues that children should be taken from their parents, when they watch "extreme right" speeches by somebody like Rand Paul, you will suddenly cry foul.
    Political speeches, right wing or left wing, are protected by the first amendment. Sex work is not. You can't seriously consider those two things equivalent.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-23-2022 at 04:23 PM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Political speeches, right wing or left wing, are protected by the first amendment. Sex work is not. You can't seriously consider those two things equivalent.
    You are the one that started making inappropriate comparisons. I was saying that when you first have one politician stealing children from their parents for taking their children to a LGBT show, the next time another politician will argue to take children away from their parents for taking them to a political rally?
    Of course you understood, but for some reason you're twisting what I wrote. Will you next insinuate that I argue that children should be stealing from their parents for taking them to a speech by some political whore?!?

It's a sex worker show. It's no different then a parent taking his child to a stripper show. And I also mentioned the parent letting her son be the sex show. You're okay with a parent literally letting her child do sex work? And if you are, then why stop with just twerking for tips? As the sign said "It's not going to lick itself."
    To call a boy on stage doing "sex work" seems a bit exaggerated.
    I'm not OK with parents taking their children to a child go see let alone do a sex show (whether LGBT or straight). I was saying that this shouldn't be reason to steal children from their parents.

That said, you keep asking me questions and you haven't answered mine. Or at least I didn't see an answer.
    I haven't evaded any questions...

You keep insinuating things about me that are simply not true, like a lying lawyer does. Still no answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    So you're saying that in the liberty you promote it is up to the government (and crooked attorneys and judges) to decide who is entitled to raise children?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    So who do you think should "judge" whether children should be taken (stolen) from their parents and placed into government "care"?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

You are the one that started making inappropriate comparisons. I was saying that when you first have one politician stealing children from their parents for taking their children to a LGBT show, the next time another politician will argue to take children away from their parents for taking them to a political rally?
    Of course you understood, but for some reason you're twisting what I wrote. Will you next insinuate that I argue that children should be stealing from their parents for taking them to a speech by some political whore?!?
    It's not an "LGBT show." Ellen Degeneris is an "LGBT show." This was a sex show. When you have someone dancing for tips, that's a sex show.

Really. Until you can acknowledge that simple fact that this was a SEX show at a gay BAR there is no reason to even talk to you about anything else. This is how child trafficking starts. Kids are exposed to the idea that selling your body for money is okay. Then they are encouraged to sell their body themselves. Again, the same twisted logic you are using was used by the New York CPS to justify doing NOTHING about a parent letting her 11 year old son dance for tips at a gay bar.

To call a boy on stage doing "sex work" seems a bit exaggerated.
    A child, boy or girl, on stage, at a bar DANCING FOR TIPS is doing sex work. You want to say I'm doing "dishonest lawyering" but that would be YOU! Most of the time when someone is performing on stage they don't have dollars thrown at them. I've been to many a concert, comedy show, magic show etc. The only time money is thrown on stage is when the performance is sexual.

This is NOT okay:

And just so you know that my objection has NOTHING to do with LGBTQ, let me point out that THIS sexual exploitation of a pre-pubescent cis-girl is not okay either.

It ain't gonna lick itself right?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-24-2022 at 05:30 AM.

When a troll doesn't even hide derailing a thread, the only strategy I know of is to ignore.

Removed post to after another troll post...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-24-2022 at 02:00 PM.

Obviously somebody doesn't want you to see the shocking video.
    In case you missed it, here it is again.
    It's the same video....that's still up. So....who do you think doesn't want who to see it?

Obviously somebody doesn't want you to see the shocking video.
    In case you missed it, here it is again.
    According to attorney Octavia Brown child kidnapping by the state is systemic in Florida, “It’s happening all over Florida”.

Four families have started lawsuits against Florida's Department of Children and Families (DCF), for stealing their children without good reason, and also violating state and federal law by not placing them with family members, and instead putting them in the custody of "connected" foster parents.

When a troll doesn't even hide derailing a thread, the only strategy I know of is to ignore.

Removed post to after another troll post...
    You brought up Desantis, said he was wrong for threatening to take kids from parents who would take them to drag shows, I disagreed, and you think that makes me a troll when YOU derailed your own thread. I started to post something else here but instead I'll call you out in the appropriate thread. I doubt you will respond though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12