Thread: Google/A.I. will predict when you die.

Google/A.I. will predict when you die.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tient-will-die

he harrowing account of the unidentified woman’s death was published by Google in May in research highlighting the health-care potential of neural networks, a form of artificial intelligence software that’s particularly good at using data to automatically learn and improve. Google had created a tool that could forecast a host of patient outcomes, including how long people may stay in hospitals, their odds of re-admission and chances they will soon die.

Google has long sought access to digital medical records, also with mixed results. For its recent research, the internet giant cut deals with the University of California, San Francisco, and the University of Chicago for 46 billion pieces of anonymous patient data. Google’s AI system created predictive models for each hospital, not one that parses data across the two, a harder problem. A solution for all hospitals would be even more challenging. Google is working to secure new partners for access to more records.

You know where this is going. "Is your illness economically viable or do we just let you wither and die?" think about insurance companies and pre existing conditions.

In addition, add police records and databases and Skynet and a precog algorithm. Look for the floating Retical in the sky like the movie Aeon Flux.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It says I'm dead already.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Hopefully this will be a feature in their self-driving cars.

Only on the inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Good luck with that..

I have long since quit trying to find the exit on my own,, and accepted my placement here.

I don't have an out date known to me. But believe I would welcome it..

I have the foreboding that I will be here for some time yet. ,,, as an observer.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I have been too,, It took three days to get news out. Hurricane Andrew.

and there was the Baptism, and Resurrection.

People have tried to Kill me, I have tried to kill myself,,, and Untold machines and tools have attempted such..

I remain,, and will do so till My Creator says otherwise.

google??? good luck with that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Google/A.I. will predict when you die.
    Just what we needed, eh?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Lady at Film Festival to Barney : "Ugh, what crawled down your throat and died?"

Barney: "It didn't die"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

If one can break out from the shackles of domination by Bill Gates/Microsoft - and now Google - with market destruction of economic liberties . . .
    (i.e Linux . . . and even jus' a Chrome browser, though chrome is getting bastardized by Google now)
    you WILL be healthier.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 06-20-2018 at 08:35 AM.

But I'm already dead on the inside.

Edit: Maybe this Google/A.I. can predict when Clinton will kick the bucket.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge